20 dolla bill

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2012
She worked at the dollar store her ol man was Charles Hayden who's n the pen anyone know where the hell she's at
milky

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2012
I think she quit the dolls store and has got 3 or 4 boyfriends while her man is in jail. But she'll go back to his sorry ass when he gets out
Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Shes in jail for beating her 3 month old baby to death..her and her husband..so i hear..is that true?
Taylor Co

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Ta ta looks like rain wrote:
Shes in jail for beating her 3 month old baby to death..her and her husband..so i hear..is that true?
Yes, it's true.
Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
o thats so sad..thank u
family

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
charles hayden is the baby;s father he was in jail for dui the dr's at the hospital had him released early to be with his baby when he passed.Brianna had left there daughter and baby charles with the grandfather Billy hayden and went back to casey co married dale brucker then returned to harrodsburg got the kids moved to cambesville where dale beat the baby to death and brianna did nothing to stop it nobody here knew where she she went with the kids.
Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
I knew the looser she married was not the babys dad,my daughter worked with her at the ds,i think its really sad that happend..im so sorry for yalls loss,and could u tell charles that for me also.
brenda fan

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
they finally layed this baby to rest in mercer county i hope this sorry excuse for a human gets death by gunfire
lilbitt

Lawrenceburg, IN

#10 Jun 24, 2013
20 dolla bill wrote:
She worked at the dollar store her ol man was Charles Hayden who's n the pen anyone know where the hell she's at
shejust got arrested in hamilton county jail.brianna means her maiden name...for drugs.
family

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
lilbitt wrote:
<quoted text>
shejust got arrested in hamilton county jail.brianna means her maiden name...for drugs.
thanks for the imformation she should not be out of jail on a bond for the murder of her baby anyway.
Aaa

Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2016
All of yall are stupid and don't have no idea what your talking about!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie and Harvey Hines 3 hr Truth 5
Ronda Hor Rhonda Horn 3 hr shiny 7
Fitness Edge (Nov '13) 4 hr Noobgainz 22
Sorry harrodsburg drug dealers and user Jason d... 4 hr Pissed off 1
mennonite society complaints 4 hr Yeah 50
Barack Obama the Good Years 5 hr trump train 33
1000 lies by chumper 6 hr jredrvhu 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance