Low Flying Plane
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in the know

La Vergne, TN

#22 Aug 17, 2014
True wrote:
They were spraying the corn & beans. They were refilling at the Junction City airport.
Yep
Pilate

United States

#23 Aug 17, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
It was NOT dusting crops!
William I was dusting crops buddy... Tomorrow I will spray your yard or field of you want me to.
Jus settle down and don't get so excited.
tiny

Harrodsburg, KY

#24 Aug 17, 2014
in the know wrote:
Dumb asses. He was not doing it over the schools. Just making wide turns.
I didn't say he was doing it over the schools, he was FLYING right over the schools. I saw him fly right over Harlow while I was waiting in the parking lot and my other two kids whose schools aren't even near Harlow came home telling me he flew so low over their schools that they thought the roof was lifting off. That's a strange flight plan if he's refueling in junction or spraying at anderson circle. All it takes is one screw up, which small planes seem prone to, and there could be some seriously injured children. This is not the day and age to be flying a 'crop dusting' plane over all of the schools in the county DUMBASS!!
dirtyharry

Harrodsburg, KY

#25 Aug 18, 2014
you bunch of dumb as- ppl that lives in this town IT WAS A DRUG DROP TO THE CITY HALL TO SELL ALL / THE CITY COPS WILL BE OUT FULL FORCE AT ALL TIMES SELLING IT SO THEY CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU LOW INCOME AS- HOLE ///// DAMN PPL THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 35 YEARS ..... THAT WHEN I MOVED HERE .....
detective john kimble

Harrodsburg, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2014
I think I seen harvey waving from the pilot's seat
in the know

La Vergne, TN

#27 Aug 18, 2014
tiny wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say he was doing it over the schools, he was FLYING right over the schools. I saw him fly right over Harlow while I was waiting in the parking lot and my other two kids whose schools aren't even near Harlow came home telling me he flew so low over their schools that they thought the roof was lifting off. That's a strange flight plan if he's refueling in junction or spraying at anderson circle. All it takes is one screw up, which small planes seem prone to, and there could be some seriously injured children. This is not the day and age to be flying a 'crop dusting' plane over all of the schools in the county DUMBASS!!

I'm very experienced and nobody got hurt, that makes it a good day. Sorry for the scare . Glad you enjoyed the show!
Dave

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 Aug 19, 2014
I am a pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope .. I'm taking photos
Maybe if you continue to irritate people you'll get new learning experiences such as loss of power due to large holes in engine, large holes in plane, and the one that I'm sure most of these honest people wouldn't mind, large multiple holes in you!
Albert

Waco, KY

#31 Aug 19, 2014
tiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say he was doing it over the schools, he was FLYING right over the schools. I saw him fly right over Harlow while I was waiting in the parking lot and my other two kids whose schools aren't even near Harlow came home telling me he flew so low over their schools that they thought the roof was lifting off. That's a strange flight plan if he's refueling in junction or spraying at anderson circle. All it takes is one screw up, which small planes seem prone to, and there could be some seriously injured children. This is not the day and age to be flying a 'crop dusting' plane over all of the schools in the county DUMBASS!!
For any future concerns or problems like this one you can report it to the Flight Standards District Office in Louisville and let them handle it it. You can look up the number by searching the FAA sight. If possible try and get the tail number of the plane when you report it.
tiny

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Aug 19, 2014
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>For any future concerns or problems like this one you can report it to the Flight Standards District Office in Louisville and let them handle it it. You can look up the number by searching the FAA sight. If possible try and get the tail number of the plane when you report it.
Thank you Albert. I couldn't see a number but I wasn't looking for it either. I'll be looking for it if it happens again and will definitely report it.
Private Pilot

Hopkinsville, KY

#33 Aug 22, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the plane was to flying to low and to fast to be taking photos. Fly a little higher and you could have photographed a much wider area. If you are a pilot then you know that you were flying to low per FAA regulations.
Modern aerial photography equipment is automated. Jet fighters flying at low level at 700 mph can snap pictures clear enough to identify a person's face. It is not a matter of a person sitting in the plane holding a camera.
john

Harrodsburg, KY

#34 Aug 23, 2014
Probably a drone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Kelty 5 min Name 5
Heather Drury and Troy Moore 1 hr JBL 1
STacy Hensley 6 hr letitgo 7
Billy Ray Semones (Mar '11) 20 hr Ive had it 25
What happened to Dr. Lorrie Crowell/Thompson ? Mon Lost A Good Doctor 13
New to the area Mon SheBop 3
Squirrels Mon Mr_Big 13

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance