Low Flying Plane
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homer

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Does anyone know the reason the noisy low flying plane kept flying over the Alexander Heights area Friday afternoon. There must be some FAA regulations prohibiting flying repeatedly over residential areas below 500 feet.
Gomer

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
Does anyone know the reason the noisy low flying plane kept flying over the Alexander Heights area Friday afternoon. There must be some FAA regulations prohibiting flying repeatedly over residential areas below 500 feet.
I will be done by morning. I am spraying for frogs
Homer

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2014
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be done by morning. I am spraying for frogs
Funny answer Gomer but WRONG! Try again..........
Bill

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2014
I saw him too. About 7:30 am he was flying around the Jackson Pike& 127 area. I thought he was going to crash.
Private Eye

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2014
Spraying corn & soybeans with Headline Funcide
I asked

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2014
Actually , they're inspecting all the electric lines. They were using a field beside my house as a landing area. Drove over to ask what was up and they told me it was telephone/electric line inspection.
William

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2014
I asked wrote:
Actually , they're inspecting all the electric lines. They were using a field beside my house as a landing area. Drove over to ask what was up and they told me it was telephone/electric line inspection.
If it was a helicopter maybe, the plane I saw was moving to fast to be inspecting anything.
I asked

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2014
Ur right , I saw a PLANE flying low over Burgin earlier, the ppl I spoke to were flying a helicopter so it's not the same. Wonder what the deal is ? There we rent any crops beneath this particular plane so not really sure what's going on.
MrDodge

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2014
My moneys on Google mapping.
greg

Bardstown, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2014
Homer wrote:
Yea I was at Anderson dean park at 6 on Friday and saw it fly over. I thought it was gonna crash also
Bald Headed Grampaw

Bardstown, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2014
Looking for pot ?
I am a pilot

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2014
Bald Headed Grampaw wrote:
Looking for pot ?
Nope .. I'm taking photos
tiny

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2014
I am a pilot wrote:
<quoted text>Nope .. I'm taking photos
Well I hope you're done. I don't appreciate you flying so low over the schools why the kids are there. You could have at least waited until school was out to 'buzz' them.
William

Pineville, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2014
I am a pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope .. I'm taking photos
I think the plane was to flying to low and to fast to be taking photos. Fly a little higher and you could have photographed a much wider area. If you are a pilot then you know that you were flying to low per FAA regulations.
in the know

La Vergne, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2014
Calm down it was dusting crops.
tiny

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2014
I don't care what they were doing. They were flying too low over the schools period. And if they were dusting crops why did they go over Harlow and all of the other schools too? You would think that's especially dangerous if they are full of chemicals.
William

Pineville, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2014
in the know wrote:
Calm down it was dusting crops.
It was NOT dusting crops!
in the know

La Vergne, TN

#19 Aug 17, 2014
Dumb asses. He was not doing it over the schools. Just making wide turns.
True

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2014
They were spraying the corn & beans. They were refilling at the Junction City airport.
in the know

La Vergne, TN

#21 Aug 17, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>It was NOT dusting crops!
Wanna bet??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley riley 2 hr stephanie 3
You Know I'm and the posse Comes 10 hr Karma 6
Salvisa 20 hr Ultra 3
April Cheek Sun wondering 1
Poll what is the best feed to put out for deer (Sep '09) Sun Treason 76
Jimmy Richardson aka Peanut Sat Concerned citizen 4
Harry dean stanton Sep 16 TRYIT 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance