wasau hires FELONS
why

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Whered the thread go? A. Elliott have it took off? I put in there but was told they didnt hire felons. He must have had pull.
austin

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Its in who you know.
For Sure

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2013
What difference does it make if they do hire felons. If they did their time that is all that matters. Two DUI'S makes a felon. Well we would have a lot of felons around here if it wasn't for the good old buddy system.
Mr Clean

Haslet, TX

#4 Dec 2, 2013
why wrote:
Whered the thread go? A. Elliott have it took off? I put in there but was told they didnt hire felons. He must have had pull.
No Melon Heads!! Do you need a hearing device?
more than you know

Morehead, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2013
They also hire a lot of pill heads. So be weary if you work there cause the person next to you could be messed up and get you hurt. So much for drug testing.
no one special

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2013
For Sure wrote:
What difference does it make if they do hire felons. If they did their time that is all that matters. Two DUI'S makes a felon. Well we would have a lot of felons around here if it wasn't for the good old buddy system.
A 4th offense DUI in 5 years in a felony.
For Sure

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2013
I am sorry I thought it was 2 within 2 years.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#8 Dec 4, 2013
For Sure wrote:
While you are incorrect about DUI and increased penalties, your comment is nonetheless correct in it's spirit. Are some actually advocating barring convicted felons from gaining full time, meaningful employment? Is this not the epitome of counterproductive?
Where should they go

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2013
Yeah, f**k felons! Let's never employ them and turn up our noses then they can go out and commit more crimes, maybe even BIGGER crimes! You all are so dumb, I should probably mention the previous statements are sarcastic.
fool

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2013
Where should they go wrote:
Yeah, f**k felons! Let's never employ them and turn up our noses then they can go out and commit more crimes, maybe even BIGGER crimes! You all are so dumb, I should probably mention the previous statements are sarcastic.
if they are going to hire one, dont tell the rest they dont hire any! Now who's the dumbass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look into my eyes.... 4 hr love it 7
Discount house 4 hr titties 4
Donna Horn The Cut Above 6 hr Sane 5
Hello 6 hr Goodbye 4
nice 6 hr Rock 5
sca 6 hr Rock 9
420 friends !!!HELP!!! 6 hr Rock 7

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance