Girls giving birth to babies addicted...

Girls giving birth to babies addicted to drugs..

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Diggers Keeper

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2014
How can these girls have kids already taken from them , and then have subsequent children born addicted to drugs but not be charged with anything.. Why is this not considered child abuse .. It sickens me to watch girls who have others already raising children they have given birth to , go get pregnant multiple times and the children be born addicted without any consequences.. Anyone who can walk out of a hospital without their child due to their own selfishness, but then run home and continue the same behavior that caused their child's health issues should be arrested for child abuse.. I bet some of these girls could lose a child and still not stop getting high due to their selfishness..
You make me sick

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Diggers Keeper wrote:
How can these girls have kids already taken from them , and then have subsequent children born addicted to drugs but not be charged with anything.. Why is this not considered child abuse .. It sickens me to watch girls who have others already raising children they have given birth to , go get pregnant multiple times and the children be born addicted without any consequences.. Anyone who can walk out of a hospital without their child due to their own selfishness, but then run home and continue the same behavior that caused their child's health issues should be arrested for child abuse.. I bet some of these girls could lose a child and still not stop getting high due to their selfishness..
Starr Hume is a perfect example of this. Her mother is now raising 4 children , the last 3 were weaned off of drugs in the hospital and she is now pregnant with baby number 5. How is this ok, not only should they be arrested BUT they should be forced to have a tubal. In a perfect world it would be a complete hysterectomy, tubals are reversible, remove the entirety of the female reproductive system and lessen the chance of drug addicted babies. It's not fair for society to pay for these children to be raised , our taxes paying for their food, shelter, definitely their MEDICAL CARE, and any other lasting issues their selfish drug abuse inflicted upon these poor children. Do u not care that ur child will more than likely suffer from mental, emotional, social , and physical developmental delays, not to mention the the lack of worth u have made these babies feel, because TO U they weren't worth getting clean while pregnant OR taking care of them after birth to the age of 18. Imagine trying to be the teacher who has to attempt educating these poor kids : ALL BECAUSE U ARE A SELF IS DRUG ADDICT. Thank u for putting your burden on US... you must be so proud
You make me sick

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2014
**SELFISH** excuse the typo in prior post please.
right

Danville, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2014
I don't think you should even be allowed to take your new baby home if you have children you don't have custody of. It isn't fair to your other children. As for the ones who just spit them out and continue on, they should be fixed. It's disgusting. Savannah Gast is a prime example.
knowing

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Brittney todd is another example
Dunn

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2014
Storm Hall is another
Punkin

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Erika Drury is another. Her and Luke are unbelievable! She doesn't have custody of either of the two girls and one died from neglect no doubt. Now this one was addicted to drugs. They both should have had their tunes tied and had a vasectomy and taken straight to jail. This makes the 2nd child Luke's brother has had to raise due to drug use. Absolutely ridiculous!
knowing

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Heather Caton prego by Logan Woods and he has done it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One ugly B 2 hr Ordinaryperson 15
Beer Sales at walmart 3 hr Big jo 1
BUGS in Harrodsburg 4 hr Big j 4
pascha smith 12 hr pascha roution 10
Gov beavin 15 hr Susie 2
Ban Assault type weapons 15 hr Bob Milek 90
blake or victoria Releford 22 hr rat 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages