Three charged in burglary at Boyle's ...

Three charged in burglary at Boyle's Caverndale Farms

There are 4 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Three charged in burglary at Boyle's Caverndale Farms. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

Three people have been arrested and charged in a recent burglary of a business on Bluegrass Pike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

wonder

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2013
probily more of girls buddies involved!!!! just saying !
Mimi

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Your probably right, I'd say there's more. I live in one of the areas they hit, they got a couple of my neighbors. I don't have much maybe that's why I was spared but I will say I carry now and and will not hesitate to protect my home and family. And I'm not the only one. Most everyone I know In my area are doing the same. So if any of you heroin addicts stumble upon this post beware ill shoot first and sort things out later. That's what it's gonna take.
Dave

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2013
That's right shoot to kill. I caught a guy red handed in my garage last winter. Had him arrested and he was out of jail the next day. I went to court to testify and they said he accepted a plea deal they did not need me to testify. He got 2 years probation even though he was already on probation and had been arrested 20 times in the last 3 years. Shoot to kill
car mat

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2013
amen mimi,get rid of those druggies, rehab does not do anything for them except get them out of jail ,thirty days latter they right back on the drugs I say let the pos die and do america a favor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl at hitachi (Dec '13) 34 min Hmm 25
Sac (Jul '13) 1 hr Wow 9
White Charger 2 hr Rob 5
What's going on between Michelle and Gary 2 hr Nah 9
Law enforcement vs drugs 2 hr Klm 17
Where she go 6 hr Your life 16
Looking for a lady 9 hr Aunt T Histimine 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance