Elli

Windsor, VT

#129 May 17, 2012
Thank you, and yes I found it. I was recently contacted by a TV producer working with a guy who will be publishing a book soon. Brought back a lot of memories. My family lived in Hillsboro and we were robbed in mid December 1975. We were told later it was the Troy Boys, although they were never charged or tried for that robbery. This book appears to be pretty loosely based on them...if it is....
David

Nashville, TN

#130 Jun 8, 2012
Well, I just "read" the so-called Troy Boys book called "Rabble's Curse"; it was set in a small Vermont town. Honestly, the book was not very well written. I read the whole thing, but I wouldn't hurt yourself trying to find it. Hope everyone is well. Elli, don't forget to let us all know about the forthcoming book.
EdT

Nashua, NH

#131 Jul 4, 2012
Harold Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ed T....... I KNOW Ed Budd, Ed Niskinen, Ed Rocheleau. I lived in Troy since 1956 to 1980
Ed Taylor, my folks owned the IGA until '71. We moved in '73.
kfax2

United States

#132 Jul 6, 2012
EdT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Taylor, my folks owned the IGA until '71. We moved in '73.
Harold, did you ever know Douglas Howe,of Swanzey/Troy? He worked for Hector Dion, and one of the Wilson boys stopped at his house one day. I always wondered what the connection may have been. And, in one of these posts, something was written about a gun being stashed at a "Howe" residence. Doug is deceased now, so nothing you can tell me will hurt him. We were very good friends.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#133 Sep 26, 2012
Any idea who might have been involved in NH's most terrifying cold case? The murder of a woman and 3 little girls who have never even been identified? The story is at oakhillresearch.blogspot.com
Desi

Portland, OR

#134 Oct 4, 2012
I knew some of them in the early 70's. I remember reading in the Globe in the late 70's that one of them was on the phone to the police (from a home he shared with the others) when he said " hold on - I hear something." A shot was heard and his death was judged a suicide even though he was right-handed and the bullet entered 5 inches behind his left ear.
Alan

Churchton, MD

#135 Nov 18, 2012
Paul J Bohrer Assistant Fire Chief Troy NH. Arsonist, Pedophile,Boy Scout Leader

File just released

http://www.scribd.com/doc/113687573/Paul-J-Bo... Boy Scouts.
Belinda

Keene, NH

#136 Dec 8, 2012
I was wondering if anyone can give me any information on what happened up on the graves road in keene, Were the troy boys involved in that murder?????
Belinda

Keene, NH

#137 Dec 8, 2012
To Steve in Port Charlotte, FL.

Can you give me any information on the statement you made about the Graves Road??
EdT

Laconia, NH

#138 Dec 11, 2012
Alan wrote:
Paul J Bohrer Assistant Fire Chief Troy NH. Arsonist, Pedophile,Boy Scout Leader
File just released
That's Troy, NY NOT NH
BetterOfDead

West Lebanon, NH

#139 Jan 16, 2013
I grew up in Cheshire country New Hampshire, I heard all about the Troy Boys while growing up. I knew some of them here and there. But there are many other groups/Gangs which put other city gangs to shame, These types of country gangs as I like to call them are no joke. One group that is pretty low key but has a long history is called "The Irish Brotherhood" not much of a gang but true bad ass men. More of a group that takes care of each other when shit needs to be dealt with, If you get what I'm saying. But as for the Troy Boys or any other group. Don't go around town asking questions in less you know who to ask.
xkeener

Milford, NJ

#140 Jan 25, 2013
Alan wrote:
File just released
Troy NY not Troy NH
xkeener

Milford, NJ

#141 Jan 26, 2013
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot... lets give killers second chances to kill some more. there is a fine line between perfection and insanity, sorry bud.
Don't forget about the other murders of which "Bobby" Wilson was convicted: Sceposki and Flavin at Central Auto Body. His accomplice, Renz - who was convicted of executing a tied-up Flavin - was paroled! Wow. One thing that is unarguable about the Electric Chair is that no one sent there ever murders again; just a shame it wasn't used in NH or MA in the late-70s.
Tristan

Wentworth, NH

#142 Jan 30, 2013
I heard one of the longest stories from a friends mother about the Troy Boys last evening. It was the first I had ever heard of the story. I live in the area but I'm originally from RI so the story was interesting.

From what I understand from my friends mother. She grew up at the end of a road, a few houses adjectent to where the Troy Boys hid out. They had commondeered a house from an old man on the road and would do horrible things to him. Get him drunk... fuck with him. They were wanted all over the country for weapon and drug trafficing, sexual assault, manslaughter... etc. One day, she witnessed the Troy Boys finally take the old man out of the house... drag him down the road by the chain. Then, to make matters even more interesting there was this crazy, mentally unhindged cat lady who lived across the street and she happened to be outside. She got up, helped tie up the old man to a telephone, and then he was beat to death... with my friends mother and siblings watching from across the street the whole time. At one point they had kidnapped a girl from outside the area, brought her up to the house, and repeatedly raped her.

It was without a doubt one of the most fucked up stories I have yet to hear in this area.
ma cop

Sutton, MA

#143 Feb 12, 2013
Harold are you still alive?
Harold Raymond

Bakersfield, CA

#144 Jun 2, 2013
As my heart beats, I believe I am
Harold Raymond

Bakersfield, CA

#145 Jun 2, 2013
Whoever told that story was full of it..... Some of what was said was correct, he was tied to a telephone pole and was a drunk. He was not murdered not was he dragged around with a chain. He was dragged in the common area of town by his feet to the phone pole where he was tied up as a joke. How do I know, I and another person got him down. People are so full of it on this blog.....
kfax2

Barre, VT

#146 Jun 4, 2013
Harold Raymond wrote:
Whoever told that story was full of it..... Some of what was said was correct, he was tied to a telephone pole and was a drunk. He was not murdered not was he dragged around with a chain. He was dragged in the common area of town by his feet to the phone pole where he was tied up as a joke. How do I know, I and another person got him down. People are so full of it on this blog.....
Harold--what do you know about a Douglas Howe? He was friends with the Wilsons, and worked at the Black Lantern, and knew Hector Dion well. Any info would be appreciated. One of the Wilson boys came to our house in the 70's. Doug never discussed his involvement with them. I was just wondering.(Doug is deceased now). Thanks for any info.
patty

Hancock, NH

#147 Jun 8, 2013
Its no wonder Troy has a bad name with people making up stories like that one. Thanks Harold for setting the straight !
WWAD

Brattleboro, VT

#148 Jun 9, 2013
troy boys howe gay

werent they like the Mcmuffins that terrorized MacDonalds back in "the day" LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Clinton, Black Lives Matter meeting Aug 24 bob 1
any ladies wanna see young guy jerk off in his ... Aug 14 forgotten soldier24 1
Bluetooth speaker Jul '15 dzav888 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Any girls in Peterborough here for 1 nighgt Jul '15 MoonChild8 2
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Jul '15 Merciers 118
Slumlords Jun '15 Angry lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisville Mortgages