First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jess

New York, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2006
Can anyone tell me anything about the Troy Boys gang? I've heard a lot of stories, but would like to know the truth about them.
Myndee

Keene, NH

#2 Jul 5, 2006
Jess wrote:
Can anyone tell me anything about the Troy Boys gang? I've heard a lot of stories, but would like to know the truth about them.
Any luck? I'm looking for the same info. But i'm from troy.
sean

Port Richey, FL

#3 Oct 14, 2006
that they listen to fall of troy?
sebastian

Manchester, NH

#4 Jan 3, 2007
I just heard the story of troy boys crime spree? Did you find any info?

sebastian
Greenfield NH
Larry Myers

New City, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Jess wrote:
I knew 2 of them. My sister was married to one of them. I am from Troy
nadine

Milford, NH

#6 Jan 6, 2009
im living in troy now and i just heard this
Mark

North Berwick, ME

#7 Jan 12, 2009
I grew up in troy during the time of the "Troy Boys" and actually lived below the leader's apartment on School St from 1974 - 1976.

I can tell of a couple of things if you respond back.
donna

Keene, NH

#8 Jan 29, 2009
They were mean to their girlfriends and evryone around them.
juliet

New York, NY

#9 Mar 7, 2009
i can tell you that after 20 years they are still losers
Sam

Conroe, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2009
Mark wrote:
I grew up in troy during the time of the "Troy Boys" and actually lived below the leader's apartment on School St from 1974 - 1976.
I can tell of a couple of things if you respond back.
My father is one of the boys. What can you tell me about him. I'm trying to find out if he is still alive.
dave

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Mar 27, 2009
losers breed LOSERS!!!!
dave

Brattleboro, VT

#16 Mar 27, 2009
SAM your not GAY or anything ARE YOU??????
dave

Brattleboro, VT

#18 Mar 27, 2009
donna wrote:
They were mean to their girlfriends and evryone around them.
hey donna, mike says hi
Jeff

Canton, OH

#20 Mar 28, 2009
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is one of the boys. What can you tell me about him. I'm trying to find out if he is still alive.
WHat is your name.Maybe I can help you.I was born in troy and lived there during that time.But there was only one of them thatwas from Troy
Rob

Jaffrey, NH

#21 Jun 28, 2009
Jess wrote:
I grew up in Troy,NH. I lived there in 1975-1976, when the "Troy Boys" were active. Only one lived in Troy, but they hung around the Troy town common harassing people. People thought at the time that they were typical small town thugs. A pain, but no real threat to people.
They killed 6 people. Two elderly women in Winchester,NH. were robbed and beaten with a blunt object. One of these ladies died as a result of her injuries. Then they killed a doctor, his wife and son on New Years Eve 1975. They were looking for cash and jewelry. On March 24, 1976 they robbed, beat and killed the owner of an auto body shop in Greenfield,MA. They also shot his bookkeeper in the head. They were caught because of an armed robbery of the Black Lantern Restaurant in Marlborough, NH.
Robert Wilson and Robert Smith both of Keene, NH were given many life sentences. Terrance Milan of Jaffrey, Michael Renz both of Keene testified for the prosecution at the trials. Donald Wilson of Troy was the driver.
Dave from Madbury

Dover, NH

#22 Jul 10, 2009
HEy I was from Keene / Swanzey in taht time also, Doanld Wilson tuned states evidence, the pistol used the tne muder od he Doctor and family (that happened in Tewskbury MA.) was thought to have been thrown in the Howe res. on Rte 101 in Peteberough/Marlboro area. I just threw out a few neswpaper articles about the Troy Boys and the crimes last year. My folks owned the BLack LAntern while I was growing up s I was very familiar with the whoel thing as wella s the area,
Dave
Dave from Madbury

Dover, NH

#23 Jul 10, 2009
here is a link to court document about trial from Tewsbury murder

http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/381/381mass90....
dave

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Jul 15, 2009
well aint that special
Troy Library in Troy NH

Monroe, ME

#25 Aug 11, 2009
We have a file with newspaper clippings all about the Troy Boys. Feel free to come to the library on 10 South Main Street in troy and read all about them.
JIM

Wallingford, VT

#27 Oct 10, 2009
I lived in Troy from 1951 to 1969 I know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emily durham Nov 24 Now what 1
News Scout's work makes neighborhood safer Nov 22 Lisa 3
dirty snapchat names (Feb '15) Oct '16 ball 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Arrested teacher 'popular' at school - Friday, ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 johneyonetime 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Harrisville, NH (Jul '10) Jul '10 NH thinker 1
News NH students hope to make cider the state drink (Oct '09) Jan '10 Brandywine54 6

Harrisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisville Mortgages