Victim Identified In Suspicious Death...

Victim Identified In Suspicious Death After Body Found In Field

There are 14 comments on the Fox4KC story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Victim Identified In Suspicious Death After Body Found In Field. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Cass County investigators have identified the body of a man a farmer found in a field on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

pam

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2010
this is so sad and what is it about harrisonville.it seems to be the place to dump bodys anymore.
went to school with him

Red Oak, IA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
It's very sad to hear this news..my heart goes out to his family!!
So Sad

Bonner Springs, KS

#3 Apr 23, 2010
It is a very sad story... And I am sure that there is alot more too it then we know.. Channel 5 just said that he had only been dead a couple of days... So where has he been since Jan 1? That is my question... The sad thing is I am almost sure that there was some kind of drug involved... It is a very sad day when drugs take over your life.....
best friend

Red Oak, IA

#4 Apr 26, 2010
he meant well and wont be forgotten. the most respectful friend guy could ask for.love you man,wont forget u.your friend
best friend

Red Oak, IA

#5 Apr 26, 2010
wish the world knew this guy. coolest guy ever miss ya buddy rest in peace. dan p
Charla Schuman

Carson, WA

#6 Apr 26, 2010
Regardless of whether or not there were drugs involved, this man was my best friend, and my brother. No words can say how much I love him, or how much he will be missed. When posting on here, please keep in mind that we (his family) see these posts, and our hearts are already breaking. Please show respect by not making it worse. Thanks.
Old Friend

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2010
I didn't know Luke the best. I only knew him from going to Job Corps. But i can tell you he was a very kind and loving person. He could always make me smile no matter what kind of day i was having. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
forgotten

Palestine, TX

#8 Apr 29, 2010
does any one know any lukenbills that live in that town
Lincoln

Elizabeth, NJ

#9 Apr 30, 2010
Charla - This is Katrina from Supreme Surfaces in Lincoln, NE. We have tried to make contact with Heather for information on a funeral, but have not been successful. Can you let us know? We were all shocked to hear about Luke. He was so nice and a great guy to work with. My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you and take care.
ExcelsiorJob Corps

Springfield, MO

#10 May 3, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Luke. Your family at The Excelsior Springs Job Corps Center.
Christy

Lincoln, NE

#11 May 4, 2010
I was shocked and sad to hear about Luke. I worked with him at Supreme Surfaces in Lincoln, NE. He was a really nice guy. My heart goes out to his family. I'm so sorry for your loss.
abby

United States

#12 May 4, 2010
I just wanted to say that Luke was a remarkable man! He touched so many lives and will be terribly missed! I know I have many fond memories of him and my heart breaks for the loss of such a completely wonderful, sometimes crazy, totally goofy, man. Luke had become part of my family thru Heather, who was so incredibly lucky to be with him. He ment so much and he will not be forgotten!
His Rachel

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jun 1, 2010
I don't know what to say. I love him. He was my bestfriend...and I don't keep many. I will think about him twice a day every day...and always remember to "stop and kiss under the moon" GOD I miss you Luke.
His Rachel

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Charla Schuman wrote:
Regardless of whether or not there were drugs involved, this man was my best friend, and my brother. No words can say how much I love him, or how much he will be missed. When posting on here, please keep in mind that we (his family) see these posts, and our hearts are already breaking. Please show respect by not making it worse. Thanks.
Charla...Im so sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: J.D. Stewart Construction and Remodelin... (Aug '10) Oct 10 Anonymous 50
drug,s and stealing. (Mar '15) Sep '17 guest 8
Pleasant Hill, Missouri had no flooding (Jul '08) Aug '17 Pkirkegaard 5
Breakfast Jun '17 Jeanne 1
sll ofdrugs and K2, (Jul '15) Jun '17 Never ending 5
Historical Book About Harrisonville Shooting (Aug '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 25
Todd Sharp (Mar '17) Mar '17 formerly living i... 1

Harrisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisonville Mortgages