Two People Charged In Shooting Murder

Full story: Fox4KC

A man and a woman have been charged in connection with the murder of Steven Lawrence, 35, in Cass County on Sunday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WindDancer

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

I hope these 2 get the Death penalty A.S.A.P., they are the scum of the Earth, lower than low. This was my ex's 2nd cuzzin to get murdered within 6 months.
Nothing is worth killing your neighbors, friends, relatives over, why can't people hopefully, calmy discuss their issues nowadays?
If the Courts should release these 2 for any reason, they should get the same treatment that they gave to Mr. Steven Lawrence, he was not allowed to live, so why should these 2 go on living??
brent howard

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

monica is the mother of my 2 daughters and she should not be charged with anything , chris is a alcholic woman abuser has threatened to kill monica numerous times " if murder ws leagal i would kill you" is what he would say , she had no idea what he was going to do the man that was shot beat an old man nearly to death and monica's brother in laws dad, with a crow bar , she thought chris was going to just talk to the people maybe be a fight , but he shot the man and then threatened to kill monica if she did or said anything , so she got away from chris as soon as possible and now she is in jail because she was threatend for her life if she didnt comply with chris , chris got what he deserved but not fair for monica she is nothing like the type to have ever been violent and has no crimanal record....i wish people could understand what chris has done to hurt everyone around him , he is a worthless human being and i hope they give him the gas chamber....PLEASE SET HER FREE FOR HER KIDS!!!!!!!
Erica

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Get the Death Penalty?? Really? She didnt kill anyone!! Get your facts straight!!! She is a great person, unfortunatly she was with a idiot who should have calmed down, instead he is where he should be. And she should be released!! She is innocent!!!
IceCrystal

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

If she (Monica) was so afraid of this Chris Sullivan then she should have got out & you can say that she is a great person, mother all you want but, I have another family Member murdered because of these 2 individuals.
And may God bring his wrath upon these 2 & Judge the Guilty party with the harshest treatment that they deserve & may God Bless the Steven Lawrence Family.
brent howard

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

WindDancer wrote:
I hope these 2 get the Death penalty A.S.A.P., they are the scum of the Earth, lower than low. This was my ex's 2nd cuzzin to get murdered within 6 months.
Nothing is worth killing your neighbors, friends, relatives over, why can't people hopefully, calmy discuss their issues nowadays?
If the Courts should release these 2 for any reason, they should get the same treatment that they gave to Mr. Steven Lawrence, he was not allowed to live, so why should these 2 go on living??
FIRST OFF THE GUY THAT GOT SHOT SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN KILLED NO , BUT POOR MR LAWRENCE HE JUST ROBBED AND BEAT UP AN ELDERLY MAN THAT JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FROM OPEN HEART SURGERY AND THEN BEAT UP ANOTHER MAN FOR NO REASON WITH A CROW BAR HE IS SCUMM, CHRIS SULLIVAN , THE SCUMMBAG THAT SHOT HIM SHOULD FOR SURE GET THE DEATH PENELTY , MONICA WAS THREATED HE WOULD KILL HER IF SHE DID ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HE DID OR TRIED TO SAY ANYTHING , SHE WAS HELD UNDER HER WILL BY CHRIS WITH A GUN , SO SHE WAS SCARED AND FLED AND FLED FROM HIM AS SOON AS SHE COULD , YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE MEDIA DOESNT SAY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED SO KEEP YOU FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACTS , SHE IS INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT BEING ABUSED BY HER X AND WAS ONLY DRIVING CAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO CONFRONT THE MAN FOR BEATING CHRIS'S UNCLE AND SHE HAD NO IDEA HE WAS GOING TO SHOOT ANYONE, WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME AND AROUND THE WRONG PERSON, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND THAT WAS HER ONLY, CHRIS IS A SCUMM BAG I KNOW HIM IN PERSON AND I HOPE HE ROTTS IN JAIL BUT MONICA IS THE MOTHER OF MY 2 GIRLS AND I KNOW HER BETTER THAN MOST AND I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, THANK YOU FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT
baby sis

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

IceCrystal wrote:
If she (Monica) was so afraid of this Chris Sullivan then she should have got out & you can say that she is a great person, mother all you want but, I have another family Member murdered because of these 2 individuals.
And may God bring his wrath upon these 2 & Judge the Guilty party with the harshest treatment that they deserve & may God Bless the Steven Lawrence Family.

You people are sooo ignorant you have nothing else better to do with your time than assume you know what happened.If you weren't there then shut up and get a life. One more thing there is a reason why assume starts with the word ass!! I've been in contact with her lawyer and they have all including the investigators, said she is innocent. I have also talked to her and I think she is more remorseful than most of you dumb asses that say you know Steve. Chris sullivan showed up at the jail today and as soon as he did he obviously admitted to something because some of the charges against my sister were dropped. I spoke with her today and she stood face to face with the real killer while all this time you people never knew what she did or how she put her life on the line to make sure no one else got hurt.
pissed off

Peculiar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

brent howard wrote:
monica is the mother of my 2 daughters and she should not be charged with anything , chris is a alcholic woman abuser has threatened to kill monica numerous times " if murder ws leagal i would kill you" is what he would say , she had no idea what he was going to do the man that was shot beat an old man nearly to death and monica's brother in laws dad, with a crow bar , she thought chris was going to just talk to the people maybe be a fight , but he shot the man and then threatened to kill monica if she did or said anything , so she got away from chris as soon as possible and now she is in jail because she was threatend for her life if she didnt comply with chris , chris got what he deserved but not fair for monica she is nothing like the type to have ever been violent and has no crimanal record....i wish people could understand what chris has done to hurt everyone around him , he is a worthless human being and i hope they give him the gas chamber....PLEASE SET HER FREE FOR HER KIDS!!!!!!!
Bullshit ur ex is worthless she doesnt even have her kids if she was so scared she sure did stay with him for 2 years and ran to him everytime come on and open ur eyes she is guilty also!
pissed off

Peculiar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Erica wrote:
Get the Death Penalty?? Really? She didnt kill anyone!! Get your facts straight!!! She is a great person, unfortunatly she was with a idiot who should have calmed down, instead he is where he should be. And she should be released!! She is innocent!!!
she knew exactly what she was doing!!!
pissed off

Peculiar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

WindDancer wrote:
As for these to dumbasses they deserved what they got maybe they need to keep their hands off other people and shit wouldn't happen to them!! Fing druggies!
pissed off

Peculiar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

as for chris i have known him for yrs he has never been and or done a damn thing to me or my family yes he does drink too much but i will tell all u mother fers if someone did this to my family then i am sure i would be in the same boat and they would be beaten half to death so quit judging people it happened and there is not a damn thing u or anyone else can do!!!!!!!!!!
paige

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

brent howard wrote:
well hey im not trying to be a b about this but, i dont thats right of you to say that about chris, he has a 5 year old son hunter. chris is a good daddy i seen him with hunter. i no he has some anger problems and think about what was going threw his head at the time, his brother just killed himself and the funeral was saturday,,,this all happened sunday, another words, chris was basically getting depressed and hurt and wasnt thinking straight...im part of his family..what is hunter gonna do without him,he lives with his mom but he sees chris all the time,,,do it for hunter
Dont Care

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

If they all was not doing the drugs, just maybe all of them would be making better choices. They need to stop and think, that there actions have consequences. Drug you get you nowhere but trouble. Everyone well knows it is a drug house and nothing but trouble there. Why was the police there earlier that day??? Think about it. No one can put you in a situation, you have to allow it.
paige

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Erica wrote:
really ok im chris' cousin and he has a son hunter 5 years old and chris was just in a tough possition specially with his brothers funeral saterday!!!!!!!!!!
bbyblueeyes75

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

baby sis wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are sooo ignorant you have nothing else better to do with your time than assume you know what happened.If you weren't there then shut up and get a life. One more thing there is a reason why assume starts with the word ****!! I've been in contact with her lawyer and they have all including the investigators, said she is innocent. I have also talked to her and I think she is more remorseful than most of you dumb asses that say you know Steve. Chris sullivan showed up at the jail today and as soon as he did he obviously admitted to something because some of the charges against my sister were dropped. I spoke with her today and she stood face to face with the real killer while all this time you people never knew what she did or how she put her life on the line to make sure no one else got hurt.
Wow I recieved a phone call a couple hours age telling me about this. For all of Monica's family you are in my Prayers. I don't know anything about this Chris guy He was not in the picture last time we talked. If her brother or sister reads this please tell her Karen is so sorry she has been put into this and I miss her. And she or one of you can get ahold of me by my e-mail its bbyblueeyes75@aol.com Guys I hope it all works out for her I can not see her in a position like this. I loved that girl and she better find away to get ahold of me. Even my hubby was dumbfounded. One of ya get ahold of me.
Love Karen (Ryan's / Merry Maids)
36Atwood

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

If you want to love the bad boys shut up and except the consequences. 2 years is plenty of time to get out, I have no sympathy for her. Should have been home with her kids.
1ofmanywhodislik esher

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

i personally know both of these low life scumbags an wish i had never met them or their family they r all the same. just lookin out for number one and i do have something to say to monica's bro brent an lil sis angie u can't cover for her anymore her lies r gonna crash down on her sooo fast. pretty sure he didn't threaten her what so ever lie an she sure as hell wasn't scared lie again. she was probably right there cheering him on. i know as a fact she will lie til everything is twisted an she doesn't look like she did anything wrong an turn it all on another person. she doesn't care bout her self or her family otherwise she wouldn't b in this spot. hope she gets life or death she does deserve it. and same for him he probably had something goin for his self til he got with her. messed up part is that they r family yes related even more messed up so if that says anything.
baby sis

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

I do know that they are both good people, but when his brother, Evan died he took Chris with him and I feel so bad for lil hunter. Nothing will ever be the same for alot of people and to everyone writing stupid shit, it needs to stop. All chris was trying to do was pretect his family and for 36twood you need to shut the fuck up!! She tired to change him and get him away from all the drinking. She just wanted to help him and for your info. she did leave him and he would get better then he would started doing bad again. Also she does have her kids she has joint custidy and she had no clue that he was going to do what he did, they were going out to his uncles house to make sure if he was alright and Chris seen one of the people involved in the beating of his uncle and he snapped. What would you have done if you just lost your bother and you got a call that someone just tried to kill your uncle, witch is like a dad to him?
1ofmanywhodislik esher

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

brent howard wrote:
for one more people know her an how she is than u her sis an her fam thinks. an wouldn't b talkin heard u were just as bad. she put herself here an she obviously knew she could have gone to the cops right away. didn't remember. instead what she should get accomplise to murder, tampering with evidence, leaving the scene of the CRIME, fleeing an much more. she isn't innocent feel for the kids but obviously better off with a mom like that
wildfrei6065

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

WindDancer wrote:
I sen this on the news tonight, and want to know if this is the same Steven Lawrence that has a brother named Brad? if so it may be a cousin to my cousin's. we have not talked in a year or so, just thought I would ask since it seems that everyone posting knows them all.
wildfrei6065

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

I was wonderin if any of you could tell me if this Steven Lawrence happens to have a brother named Bradly, everyone called him "wolfie" as a kid.. I have not talked to my family in a long time so I dont know if this may be my cousin..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrisonville Discussions

Search the Harrisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
Clinton man charged with murder in 10-year-old ... (May '11) 15 hr hannah cole 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
small castle (Feb '10) Jun '14 Damien luster 9
Cast funeral home May '14 Wondering 1
Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) May '14 The HUB 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000