Police: Man Indicted For Trading Girls For Meth

Mar 14, 2008 Full story: KCTV Kansas City 8

A grand jury handed out a nine-count indictment against Ronald Lague, who Cass County prosecutor Teresa Hensley said, among distribution charges, made two teenage girls -- ages 14 and 15 -- have sex with a drug ... via KCTV Kansas City

Full Story
Mom

Overland Park, KS

#1 Mar 17, 2008
These two need to know what it is like to have forced sex on them and see how they like it.
a person

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2008
he is sick and needs to have the same done to him!!!!!!!!
worried

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 24, 2008
The police were called several times on this family and never did anything to keep these girls safe! They should have responded before these girls' childhoods were stolen.
Some one in the Know

Oak Grove, MO

#4 Aug 16, 2008
Perhaps if some one would have provided the police with information on this activity earlier they could have done something before now. Sticking your head in the sand and dening a problem does not make it ok.
citizen

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2008
anyone ever heard of beingn wrongfully accused? you people don't even know any facts and thats why so many innocent lives are sitting on death row....idiots!
Punisher

Overland Park, KS

#6 Nov 18, 2008
Sure citizen, the prisons are full of innocent people. Just keep telling yourself that.
one of the girls

Independence, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2010
citizen wrote:
anyone ever heard of beingn wrongfully accused? you people don't even know any facts and thats why so many innocent lives are sitting on death row....idiots!
u can go die i was one of those girls and wrongfully accused ur trippin
Someone

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I know who this guy is. I was friends with him when I was a teenager, which was long ago. We used to do some crazy things together, but nothing like this. I believe he did do this, and he's a sick man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 min Ronald 577
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,270
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr redeemer 3,169
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 13 hr FyI 304
Just moved to the area, anyone work at the walm... Sep 25 KNM1992 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212

Harrisonville Jobs

Harrisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]