Police: Man Indicted For Trading Girl...

Police: Man Indicted For Trading Girls For Meth

There are 10 comments on the KCTV Kansas City story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Police: Man Indicted For Trading Girls For Meth. In it, KCTV Kansas City reports that:

A grand jury handed out a nine-count indictment against Ronald Lague, who Cass County prosecutor Teresa Hensley said, among distribution charges, made two teenage girls -- ages 14 and 15 -- have sex with a drug ... via KCTV Kansas City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCTV Kansas City.

Mom

Overland Park, KS

#1 Mar 17, 2008
These two need to know what it is like to have forced sex on them and see how they like it.
a person

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2008
he is sick and needs to have the same done to him!!!!!!!!
worried

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 24, 2008
The police were called several times on this family and never did anything to keep these girls safe! They should have responded before these girls' childhoods were stolen.
Some one in the Know

Oak Grove, MO

#4 Aug 16, 2008
Perhaps if some one would have provided the police with information on this activity earlier they could have done something before now. Sticking your head in the sand and dening a problem does not make it ok.
citizen

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2008
anyone ever heard of beingn wrongfully accused? you people don't even know any facts and thats why so many innocent lives are sitting on death row....idiots!
Punisher

Overland Park, KS

#6 Nov 18, 2008
Sure citizen, the prisons are full of innocent people. Just keep telling yourself that.
one of the girls

Independence, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2010
citizen wrote:
anyone ever heard of beingn wrongfully accused? you people don't even know any facts and thats why so many innocent lives are sitting on death row....idiots!
u can go die i was one of those girls and wrongfully accused ur trippin
Someone

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I know who this guy is. I was friends with him when I was a teenager, which was long ago. We used to do some crazy things together, but nothing like this. I believe he did do this, and he's a sick man.
sonny james

Kansas City, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2015
their is a trailer home out side raymore, they say pack of thieves live their ,heard off a man name, Bedford could get what you want in drugs,
One of those girls

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jun 16, 2015
one of the girls wrote:
<quoted text>
u can go die i was one of those girls and wrongfully accused ur trippin
One of those girls was my sister and to this dam day she is not okay, so you can go die Right now. Know your facts before speaking on something you have no idea about! Thanks, one of those girls sister!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food service director in Raymore-Peculiar schoo... Jul 5 LeviB 1
sll ofdrugs and K2, Jul 3 DOUG 2
my husband Jun '15 teresa 1
Holden a good place to live? May '15 Justmythoughts 2
small castle (Feb '10) May '15 debs 10
crazy people in silver lake, Apr '15 dale 4
Canine Dysautonomia (Aug '12) Apr '15 Hunter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisonville Mortgages