sons abuse ignored by judge larry win...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hocus Pocus

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Mar 15, 2011
Jimmy, I am glad you are trying to protect that child. Its really sad that a woman who professes she is a mom, would never do anything like that to her own child. Apparently in MO there is no justice and Larry Windrey is making sure no justice or civility happens for children or suffering fathers looking out for their children. When your friends with an attorney and blackballing the opposing attorney, Justice can't be done or prevail. Larry needs to QUIT and let an honest judge preside.
i hold the facts

United States

#22 Mar 24, 2011
I really enjoy sitting here reading all these things if he had so much proof why is it when he goes to court he accidently forgets to bring it???? How about when he was there and faked a heart attack to get out of criminal charges saying he had a pacemaker and difibulater really???? The judge recused himself and a new one sent from a whole different county came in after the child was kidnapped and so Winfrey wasnt in the picture. So whats the excuse now.... the child is home safe with his mother and is doing wonderful his cerebral palsy is now under control thank the lord she is a wonderful mother to both of her children i believe this is called slander hmmm is the new judge bad too really he lost custody of his son hmmmm but he was the one doing right???? The grandparents now have his visitation
oh and if you look back at the comments and see the email left by so called alisha berry look it up its his father JIM CANTRELL
I understand

Lebanon, MO

#23 Dec 27, 2011
I went in front of him Yesturday, My husband put a order against me saying that I emotionally abuse my children when I dont.My children and I had went to go stay with there father and girlfriend I wanted to see how he would be with them since he has been In and out of there life's since they was born. There was to time's that my soon Ex husband tried to spank my child with a belt.He had went to school and told his teacher and I was called in to the DFS.The women had talked to my children one on one and they had told the lady what there dad does to them.Well when we went to court the judge thought it was ok that he was going to spank my child with a melt and that he had grabbed my other son up bye his arm to where my husband scratched him.I was not pleased that he thinks it's ok that my husband was going to spank him with a belt.
horrified

United States

#24 Jan 8, 2012
Look I have sat here for over 2½ years listening to this bullshit you all are entitled to your own opinions but I promise u my son is doing wonderful. As for my father look it up clifford hints was a child molester the man I call my dad is Paul bryan he was a war between and is buried in higginsville veterens cemetery. Leave myself and my child alone none of this concerns u its a sick pathetic man trying to gain sympathy one person was right if he had ski much facts why didn't he use it? He faked a heart attack kidnapped my son failed to provide for our son. I have never tried keeping my son from him I will not deminish a childish love for the other parent I will report this website and file defamation of character thanks
dusty brown

United States

#25 Feb 13, 2012
Really Rebecca yonts you almost killed your 1st born patron who was taken away never returned to you. Hope the father has the kid by now. Don't you have a little girl too? Where is the daddy to that one. You are white trash and I hope for patron berry you get the justice you so deserve
nnn

United States

#26 Jul 17, 2012
Still with me fat f***
Been Screwed By Winfrey

Warsaw, MO

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Larry Winfrey Is A Law Breaker and is NO GOOD as a Judge.....
Jimmy cantrrll

United States

#28 Jun 9, 2013
Took 8 years but we have sole custody of james thanks too jack miller michael carter and judge coyler. Its too bad that so much damage was done to such a good kid before it was settled ..the evidence was never fully looked into..and and was roobbed of alot of money toohelp him in later years..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abuser, Fri Jake 1
News Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) Mar '16 Robert Lawrence 124
getting married Feb '16 morene 4
Rentals Feb '16 Hunter83 2
help wanted (Aug '15) Jan '16 Newbie 3
News Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) Jan '16 Homeschooling mom 42
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Garden City, MO (Dec '11) Jan '16 dingho 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisonville Mortgages