Divorce Attorney
Needrecommedatio n

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#1 May 5, 2013
I am helping a friend to try and find the best divorce attorney in Cass County for the price of course. The divorce could possibly get ugly with custody, but want to be prepared with a great attorney if this happens and be prepared.

I thought about the Prosecuting Attorney Teresa Hensley, but do not know her or her history or if she even does divorces. Then I saw how she was running for Congress and thought she may be too busy and the divorce would take longer.

I'm just throwing my thoughts out there. I need a lawyer that has a long standing relationship with the Cass County Judges is the bottom line. Need one that is reasonably priced and will help us with a professional and kind attitude that will win.

Please help us. Thanks!!!
Need Recommendation

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#2 May 5, 2013
Need info fast need to make appt in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historical Book About Harrisonville Shooting (Aug '08) Fri Brncary 23
Review: Bank Of Holden (Aug '08) Dec '16 mgklldjrg 9
Burger joint Dec '16 holdenfullofshtppl 2
child molester (Sep '10) Dec '16 Mike oxlong 14
News Victim of Dangerous Prank Fears Teens May Not F... (Mar '10) Nov '16 Juvi 18
drugs (Jan '14) Nov '16 Do your part 6
Cass Co. Police Dept (Feb '06) Nov '16 Seriously 2

Harrisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisonville Mortgages