texas steakhouse closing
OUTRAGGED

Wheeling, WV

#1 May 22, 2011
THE MANAGER STATED IN THE DAILY NEWS RECORD , BECAUSE OF COMPETITION, AGE OF BUILDING , TACO BELL RECLAIMING PARKING ,WAS THE DECISION TO CLOSE.THE REAL REASON WAS HE COULD NOT MANAGE,BAD FOOD BAD EMPLOYEES . IN REALITY IT WAS JUST HIM. I HAVE DEALT WITH THAT DUMB BASTARD. SO GOOD RIDNANCE TEXAS STEAK HOUSE
Bob

New Hope, VA

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Thats a shame, what a great place to go to ive been going for over 10 yrs great food service and people. This is stupid if its for parking at taco bell what a waste of land, its closed for now. I will miss this place.
Outraged also

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Aug 31, 2011
Sorry outraged but your wrong, and whichever manager stated that information was correct. As a former employee, those were the reasons that we shut down but also mainly because we had too many cheap, trashy customers such as yourself.:)
OUTRAGGED wrote:
THE MANAGER STATED IN THE DAILY NEWS RECORD , BECAUSE OF COMPETITION, AGE OF BUILDING , TACO BELL RECLAIMING PARKING ,WAS THE DECISION TO CLOSE.THE REAL REASON WAS HE COULD NOT MANAGE,BAD FOOD BAD EMPLOYEES . IN REALITY IT WAS JUST HIM. I HAVE DEALT WITH THAT DUMB BASTARD. SO GOOD RIDNANCE TEXAS STEAK HOUSE
susan love

Wheeling, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2011
Outraged also wrote:
Sorry outraged but your wrong, and whichever manager stated that information was correct. As a former employee, those were the reasons that we shut down but also mainly because we had too many cheap, trashy customers such as yourself.:)
<quoted text>
OBLIVIOUSLY YOU MUST BE THE MANAGER OUTRAGED WAS REFERING ABOUT
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wheeling, WV

#6 Sep 3, 2011
shut down because of cheap trashy customers , a customer is a paying customer you dumbass and if you restaurant was so great ,you would have been busy and they would have relocated so here is your check , a reality check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
houses lined in gold Sat Beware of Whitelo... 5
RINER RENTALS so shady Sep 15 whatchamacallit 1
Ashlea hosler Aug '17 EtsyFace 2
Katherine McMichael Jul '17 Tiffany 1
Prison Officers Alone Jul '17 Prison Officers A... 1
lot lizards (Apr '14) Jun '17 dodgy ray 5
Sleeping Badge Apr '17 Sleeping Badge 1

Harrisonburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance