Police Searching for Long John Silver's Robbery Suspect - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Harrisonburg police are trying to track down the person who robbed a Long John Silver's Tuesday night.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2012
Peckerhead

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

What, no video, Is long john so cock sure no hold ups, maybe that's why they held the place up, no survaliance, If the clerk would've had a 45 cal. hand gun and shot the bstrd, ther're would be one less crook out there, ARM YOURSLF, Who gives a crapola what management says.
why vote

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Peckerhead wrote:
What, no video, Is long john so **** sure no hold ups, maybe that's why they held the place up, no survaliance, If the clerk would've had a 45 cal. hand gun and shot the bstrd, ther're would be one less crook out there, ARM YOURSLF, Who gives a crapola what management says.
I think we all can tell what your thinking with.
Citizen

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Sorry folks but when homey pulls his nine millimeter to score a big hundred dollar heist at the greasy spoon you're parked in you are ON YOUR OWN and no one can protect you---but yourself.

If he starts shooting at you because he THINKS you might be able to identify him you will quickly be in what is known as a DO OR DIE situation.

It's all up to you.
Citizen

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

I have yet to see the ACLU and court appointed lawyer crowd throw themselves between a felon's gunfire and a helpless person. Surprise surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrisonburg Discussions

Search the Harrisonburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gery G Lucas Mon con knoker 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
#1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater Jul 5 Advantage Wildlife Solutn 1
Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jun '14 Hopkin 24
Lined with Gold? Jun '14 are u kiddin 1
Review: M & S Auto Repair Jun '14 Bad news 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrisonburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrisonburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••