FBI says it's investigating mosque graffiti in Va.

Sep 18, 2012 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond 15

The FBI is investigating after a mosque in Virginia was spray-painted with obscene graffiti that included a misspelled reference to Iraqis and the phrase "This is America." Lawrence Barry of the FBI office in Richmond said Monday the agency is helping local authorities investigate the vandalism.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Let's make sure we spend as much resources on this as humanly possible from all parts of the government to make the muslim community's feelings are not damaged. As they have not done the same with denouncing what there fellow brothers have done and are doing in every corner of the world.

We can't get answers to why we had countrymen beaten to death but we will track down punish a group of kids and a can of spray paint??

There is something wrong here?!?!?!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Let's make sure we spend as much resources on this as humanly possible from all parts of the government to make the muslim community's feelings are not damaged. As they have not done the same with denouncing what there fellow brothers have done and are doing in every corner of the world.
We can't get answers to why we had countrymen beaten to death but we will track down punish a group of kids and a can of spray paint??
There is always something wrong with white ppl....Don't be confused, you sumbytches always start some kind of shyt somewhere.
Keep f'ing with the Islamic brotherhood.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Not in no-show's opinion. Anything against white people is ok especially if they are Muslims.

Her Westboro Baptist masters hat them. nothead does what she is told by her masters and her johns.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always something wrong with white ppl....Don't be confused, you sumbytches always start some kind of shyt somewhere.
HAMMER" give me 24 hours control of our MILITARY: and I" guarantee you and the world: that it will be many a year be for a MUSLIM OR ISLAMIST; will be a problem to any one. LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU A LITTLE FARTHER HAMMER, I" would not raise one FINGER TO HELP THE DAM JEW'S IN ISRAEL, I" would let IRAN; give them their JUST DUE. FOR THIS REASON" THE CRIME THAT THEY COMMITTED AGAINST THE WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, BY USING THE POWER AND INFLUENCE; OF THEIR MONEY,OVER THIS GOVERNMENT: TO SHOVE YOU EVIL ASS BLACK PARASITE BASTARDS, DOWN THE THROATS; OF THE WHITE PEOPLE.

OTHER WORD'S HAMMER; AS THE HONORABLE REV JERIMIAH WRIGHT; SAID" PAY BACK IS HELL" AND FOR THE JEW: I" WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE: THAT THEIR CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> HAMMER" give me 24 hours control of our MILITARY: and I" guarantee you and the world: that it will be many a year be for a MUSLIM OR ISLAMIST; will be a problem to any one. LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU A LITTLE FARTHER HAMMER, I" would not raise one FINGER TO HELP THE DAM JEW'S IN ISRAEL, I" would let IRAN; give them their JUST DUE. FOR THIS REASON" THE CRIME THAT THEY COMMITTED AGAINST THE WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, BY USING THE POWER AND INFLUENCE; OF THEIR MONEY,OVER THIS GOVERNMENT: TO SHOVE YOU EVIL ASS BLACK PARASITE BASTARDS, DOWN THE THROATS; OF THE WHITE PEOPLE.
OTHER WORD'S HAMMER; AS THE HONORABLE REV JERIMIAH WRIGHT; SAID" PAY BACK IS HELL" AND FOR THE JEW: I" WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE: THAT THEIR CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.
Shall i prepare an emergency order giving you control over the military? It won't be our military but the one you love so much...NAZI GERMANY.

Midlothian, VA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall i prepare an emergency order giving you control over the military? It won't be our military but the one you love so much...NAZI GERMANY.
It wouldn't be worth the toilet paper you would write it on no-show. Everybody would just laugh at you like always nothead.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Start bringing your prayer mat indoors, a stray dog chit and pizzed on it.
The Mighty S4A

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
U R A Mega-Soore-@&$

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be an improvement compared to no-show nothead's stench!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#10 Sep 27, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
AS I" have said: it is the DUTY: of the MILITARY, of the UNITED STATES: to DEFEND AND PROTECT, THIS COUNTRY" AND ITS CITIZEN'S FROM ALL EVIL. FROM OUTSIDE ITS BORDERS AND WITHIN: ITS BORDER'S. WE HAVE ZERO ENEMIES" OUTSIDE OUR BORDER'S [ ZERO ] ALL OF OUR ENEMIES: AT THE MOMENT ARE NONE OTHER THAN" THE AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO.

THE REV JAMES MANNING: A { NEGRO } MINISTER" HAS DECLARED THIS TO BE SO: BY IDENIFYING THE NEGRO AS SUCH, AND DEMANDING THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE OR SOME ONE KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE NEGRO'S IN THIS COUNTRY:{ BECAUSE } OF THEIR EVIL, AND DESTRUCTION IN THIS COUNTRY. THE { NEGRO'S } THEM SELVES BASED ON THEIR CRIMINAL RECORD IN THIS COUNTRY PROVES REV MANNING TO BE CORRECT: IN HIS JUDGEMENT OF THE { NEGRO ]

HOWEVER" IT IS NOT THE DUTY OF THE PEOPLE IN GENERAL: TO DEFEND OR PROTECT CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, FROM EVIL: IT IS THE DUTY OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE MILITARY: TO DO SO. SO" TODAY I" SAY: YOU WHITE PEOPLE, STAND UP AND DEMAND: THAT PRESIDENT OBUMA" AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ISSUE ORDER'S IMMEDIATELY TO THE MILITARY: TO BEGIN REMOVING OR KILLING EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, JUST AS THE HONORABLE NEGRO REV" MINISTER JAMES MANNING SAID, SHOULD BE DOME.

THE 87 PERCENT: OTHER THAN THE 13 PERCENT NEGRO" should have enough CONTROL OVER OBUMA AND THIS GOVERNMENT, TO DEMAND SUCH BE CARRIED OUT. WHITE PEOPLE" A NEGRO: REV HAS GIVEN YOU DUMB ASS'S A WAY TO CLEAN OUT THIS COUNTRY AND START A NEW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO: IS DEMAND [ THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT } SEES THAT IT IS DONE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON: FOR A CIVIL WAR HERE, UNLESS YOU PEOPLE THE OTHER 87 PERCENT, SET IDLY BY: AND LET YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" AND THE MILITARY: REFUSE TO CARRY OUT THEIR DUTY.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Sep 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be worth the toilet paper you would write it on no-show. Everybody would just laugh at you like always nothead.
Crazy Indian needs help, let the toilet paper be his demise.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mammy is the stray stringy haired dog. woof woof.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> AS I" have said: it is the DUTY: of the MILITARY, of the UNITED STATES: to DEFEND AND PROTECT, THIS COUNTRY" AND ITS CITIZEN'S FROM ALL EVIL. FROM OUTSIDE ITS BORDERS AND WITHIN: ITS BORDER'S. WE HAVE ZERO ENEMIES" OUTSIDE OUR BORDER'S [ ZERO ] ALL OF OUR ENEMIES: AT THE MOMENT ARE NONE OTHER THAN" THE AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO.
THE REV JAMES MANNING: A { NEGRO } MINISTER" HAS DECLARED THIS TO BE SO: BY IDENIFYING THE NEGRO AS SUCH, AND DEMANDING THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE OR SOME ONE KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE NEGRO'S IN THIS COUNTRY:{ BECAUSE } OF THEIR EVIL, AND DESTRUCTION IN THIS COUNTRY. THE { NEGRO'S } THEM SELVES BASED ON THEIR CRIMINAL RECORD IN THIS COUNTRY PROVES REV MANNING TO BE CORRECT: IN HIS JUDGEMENT OF THE { NEGRO ]
HOWEVER" IT IS NOT THE DUTY OF THE PEOPLE IN GENERAL: TO DEFEND OR PROTECT CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, FROM EVIL: IT IS THE DUTY OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE MILITARY: TO DO SO. SO" TODAY I" SAY: YOU WHITE PEOPLE, STAND UP AND DEMAND: THAT PRESIDENT OBUMA" AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ISSUE ORDER'S IMMEDIATELY TO THE MILITARY: TO BEGIN REMOVING OR KILLING EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, JUST AS THE HONORABLE NEGRO REV" MINISTER JAMES MANNING SAID, SHOULD BE DOME.
THE 87 PERCENT: OTHER THAN THE 13 PERCENT NEGRO" should have enough CONTROL OVER OBUMA AND THIS GOVERNMENT, TO DEMAND SUCH BE CARRIED OUT. WHITE PEOPLE" A NEGRO: REV HAS GIVEN YOU DUMB ASS'S A WAY TO CLEAN OUT THIS COUNTRY AND START A NEW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO: IS DEMAND [ THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT } SEES THAT IT IS DONE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON: FOR A CIVIL WAR HERE, UNLESS YOU PEOPLE THE OTHER 87 PERCENT, SET IDLY BY: AND LET YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" AND THE MILITARY: REFUSE TO CARRY OUT THEIR DUTY.
Are you going to obey my orders or what? The toilet paper awaits your rusty azz.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
THE ONLY ORDER'S' that I" am waiting to hear about or see: is PRESIDENT OBUMA AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND THE CONGRESS: ISSUING IMMEDIATE ORDER'S TO THE MILITARY, TO EITHER REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THE UNITED STATES, BASED ON GOD AND THE NEGRO REV JAMES MANNING'S JUDGEMENT OF THE NEGRO.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY" no reason for one U.S. SOLDIER, to have a foot on the GROUND: any where in the WORLD, OTHER THAN RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S. AS REV MANNING SAID: THE AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO'S HAVE PROVEN THEM SELVES TO BEAST OF THE FIELD, AND SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED.

SO" PRESIDENT OBUMA; AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" AS WELL AS CONGRESS, MYSELF BEING A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRTY, I" AM DEMANDING THAT [ YOU ] REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY IT'S SELF, AND THE OTHER 87 PERCENT OF THIS COUNTRY'S PEOPLE.

Midlothian, VA

#15 Sep 27, 2012
No-show must be torn between her addiction to the Westboro Baptist cult and her Muslim roots.

That would explain the graffiti at nothead's mosque.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Gery G Lucas Sep 12 Con Buster 3
Vicki. Virginia Perez Aug 25 Cristina 1
Debate: Marijuana - Harrisonburg, VA (Aug '10) Aug 22 Cat daddy 38
Paula Wilfong Aug '14 Julius 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
#1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater Jul '14 Advantage Wildlif... 1
•••
•••
•••

Harrisonburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Harrisonburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE