Bill Moyers

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

I have a son who is 25 and still highly irresponsible. He continues to do stupid things, and basically act like a kid. He still cannot support himself fully, so he relies on me for money. I live in Maine, so I can't keep tabs much.
So basically, I sent 2000 for tuition and books for this semester. Come to find out, he did not even enroll in school. And now the money is gone, and he is completely broke, begging for food. I told him if I was well enough to travel(I have palsy) I would beat his ass like a child. He of course was all apologies, that he didnt have food or gas, and was soo sorry, and that he deserved his ass beat because he acted like a child. He said he was very sincere. He knows I cannot get there, and have not been able to do much for some time. So basically, I want to call him on his bluff and make him own up to something for once. To get to the point, I am looking for someone to spank him like he said he deserves. Only if he agrees, but it's the only way he is getting anything more from me. It entails nothing but him bending over, you giving him a good, impactful spanking with a belt or paddle, and it would make a world of difference. I think it may straighten him up a little if he knows this is what can happen, and honestly I am a little spiteful and want to get back at him.
Just email me if you would like to help a desperate parent and correct a rude disrespectful 'child'
anon.cl.2511 at gmail
URNUTS

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

You have got to be kidding, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrisonburg Discussions

Search the Harrisonburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gery G Lucas 13 hr con knoker 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
#1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater Jul 5 Advantage Wildlife Solutn 1
Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jun '14 Hopkin 24
Lined with Gold? Jun '14 are u kiddin 1
Review: M & S Auto Repair Jun '14 Bad news 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••
Harrisonburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrisonburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••