Power Goes Out in Harrisonburg

Power Goes Out in Harrisonburg

There are 1 comment on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Power Goes Out in Harrisonburg. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Stop lights out and police officers directing traffic: that was the story across Harrisonburg on Sunday afternoon when the power suddenly went out from Neff Avenue, down East Market and Reservoir street, all the way downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

OUTRAGGED

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2011
WHEN THE POWER WENT OUT ,SOMEONE GRABBED MY ASS , I LIKE IT ,NEVER FELT SO DEGRADED AND TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME, I WAS IN WALMART PEOPLE RUNNING OUT THE DOORS WITH STEAKS AND DVDS . AN OLD LADY KNOCKED DOWN. HORIBLE ,PEOPLE SCREAMING ,A WOMANS TITS WERE FELT UP. JUST INSANE .HOPE IT HAPPENS NEXT TIME IM AT WALMART

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Custody/Divorce Lawyers Apr '16 concerned parents18 1
Nicolette Edwards Myers Apr '16 vamomentum 1
fitted bed rooms Yorkshire UK Mar '16 Corazon7 1
beth Jackson Mar '16 junkie she is 4
Debate: Marijuana - Harrisonburg, VA (Aug '10) Mar '16 John Mullins 42
News Cat Beating Harrisonburg officer euthanizes cat... (Nov '11) Mar '16 who was it 4
krusty panties Mar '16 I know who you are 1

Harrisonburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisonburg Mortgages