Virginia Second in Nation for Death P...

Virginia Second in Nation for Death Penalty Executions

There are 3 comments on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Virginia Second in Nation for Death Penalty Executions. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Sniper John Allen Muhammad refused to utter any last words before he was executed Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

yokaine

Crozet, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Only second place? C'mon guv, you're slacking off. Get back in the game. Oh, that's right, you're more interested in running the DNC. Any guesses who will be on the ticket in few years?

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2010
virginia is a hang em high pro death penalty state just like texas. texas and virginia give scumbag murderers the justice they deserve. why, i wonder doesn't west virginia have capital punishment? maybe virginia has more money to handle the expensive appeals process,etc.
true

Danville, VA

#3 Jun 27, 2010
if your not first your last, come on VA grab your gohunays and start the generators up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisonburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coeds or ladies Mar 31 Train Wreck 2
Bailey Roberson Mar 28 Poncho 1
Attorney misconduct... Mar '18 VOJI 1
Judge Wilson (Oct '13) Mar '18 LCB 2
Diversion Center Shame Mar '18 Failed Leadership 1
JMU students fighting for illegal aliens Feb '18 Marie 1
H black Jan '18 Pittsburghgirl 1

Harrisonburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrisonburg Mortgages