Lee Brown a CROOK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
avictimofitall

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2009
I wanted everyone to know that Lee is the biggest crook around. He waits for you to pay so much on a vehicle and then repo's it saying you owe more. He has some crook named KJC towing doing all of his stealling KJC has family as cops so he thinks he isn't going to get into any trouble. DO NOT GOTO LEE BROWNS OR USE KJC CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!
The Repo Man

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2010
You should pay your bills on time so your vehicle won't get repoed. I know your a con artist because you have license plates from different states on each vehicle and your dl don't match your current address. And where did you get the money to open the business on glenway ave.??? And we are crooks...calling the kettle black!!

Last time I checked when you are a year behind you are considered delinquent.
The Repo Man

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 22, 2010
I owe, I owe, I owe....its off to work I go!

Sound familiar?
avictimofitall

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2010
You have no idea who I am do you? REPO MAN you have no idea. Keep doing your dirty deeds. I have not one thng on my record and I am clser to you than you think. I heard all about what you have done to that couple in KY and many others shi$ Lee I was there at the auction with you when you bought half of those veicles.. Someone will pay you back even if it's when you goto HELL. I only owe you a little and I am not behind whatso ever. It takes you months to get titles to vehices because you spend that money at the boat you and Sue.When you get in a binde you expect people to help you, but screw everyone else.
avictimofitall

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2010
What A CROOK. A scam artist and one person who likes to gamble at raise the payments up one people who don't know any better. Well I will call you Today andexplain what to do about this guy. I am sure you already know but hae the inside details about him and sue and his repo's.
avictimofitall

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Lee I like you, but when I heard about this I knew it was true. I know Kasey too and what you done was dirty LEE. I loaned you money andit took you after what you said "Does that give me the right to come and take what I want to" these people are good people I have known Scott for a long time and he has came along ways. Now grant it he has done some bad things in the past but now I know he is doing the right thing. Stop being the ass here. I worked for him for a while andhe treated all of us here good. I treat yu good when you called me up to barrow that money because you had a fit wanting to goto the boat. these people don't do aything but work and try to make a honest living.
uoweme

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2010
i stopped letting him use me because well you know why and then he gets kasey involed whats he owe us now about 1200 he needs help hhim and sue
uoweme

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2010
so do you know who we are yet
avictimofitall

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 23, 2010
uoweme wrote:
i stopped letting him use me because well you know why and then he gets kasey involed whats he owe us now about 1200 he needs help hhim and sue
Yes I know why. He is a crook and he is the one calling the kettle black. ee needs help. I will give you a call later been meaning to call you. I may even stop by where are you at the shop or home ?
uoweme

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2010
out call me on my cell
LAUREN FROM WEST HARRISON

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2010
CHECK THE CONSUMER SALES PRACTICES ACT
CALL 1-800-331-6422 ASK FOR MR. BURDGE
HE IS GOOD AND ALL CAR DEALERS HATE HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS SH$$. YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO MR.LEE PAYING YOU MONEY.

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 23, 2010
TO BE DEAD ON U.C.C (UNIFORM COMMERCAL CODE ARTICLE 9) READ IT CAN ND WILL SHOW YOU ALL HOW CROOKED LEE BROWN REALLY IS.( IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET) I HAVE KNOWN HM SINCE HE WAS DOWN ON STATE STREET . VERY BIG PIECE OF SH++. I THINK THE ONLY REASON HIM AND SUE ARE STILL TOGETHER IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GAMBLING BUDDIES. THEY STALK PEOPLE,CON, SCAM , LIE AND CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY. I WOULD NOT BUY A BIKE FROM HIM.

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2010
DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOLPES PHONE NUMBER? I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO THEM. DID THE LICENSE PLATES STAY WITH THE OWNER OR DID LEE STEEL THOSE TOO. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER? IF NOT I UNDERSTAND , BUT I AM TRYING TO SPEAK TO THEM SOON.

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jan 23, 2010
The Repo Man wrote:
I owe, I owe, I owe....its off to work I go!
Sound familiar?
YES YOU DO OWE. YOU WILL PAY BACK THE PEOPLE YOU RIPPED OFF SOON ENOUGH
Confused

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2010
I don't really understand who everyone is mad at...is it the towing company or the car dealer? A victimofitall is doggin the tow company, why? He was just doing his job! I'm sure everything he did was completely legal...I don't get it, please explain!!
the repo man

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2010
i was just doing my job.Mr. Brown shows me what the customer of his owes so i know who is lying and who isnt. i wouldnt repo a car if it was paid up. Lauren from west harrison doesnt even know whats going on unless she is related to the con-man who is blaming me and Mr.Brown.
nonono

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2010
well in order to repo u must not assuat and u must have a repo order i know lee or had neither because i know all of you involved how much to repo now days what is the law. you know u are wrong peaceful settings did not take place either from what i was told kjc is crooked u ever wonder why the people legal people stopped messing with lee i hope to see you back at carquest selling parts where u belong
nonono

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2010
Confused wrote:
I don't really understand who everyone is mad at...is it the towing company or the car dealer? A victimofitall is doggin the tow company, why? He was just doing his job! I'm sure everything he did was completely legal...I don't get it, please explain!!
first off there are laws on repos he has to leave the property if he is told to do so he had no repo order and he assauted the person i do know he and lee are big crooks
Confused

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jan 24, 2010
If he actually assault her then why didn't Boone County Police do anything about it. There was a witness there that said he did not assault anyone. She accused him of hitting her with the arm on his truck. Just to let you know he does not have any kind of arm on his truck. So who is the liar????

I think everyone is blaming the wrong person. Why doesn't everyone mind their own business and worry about their own lives and stay out of his.
howdouknow

United States

#21 Jan 24, 2010
Confused wrote:
If he actually assault her then why didn't Boone County Police do anything about it. There was a witness there that said he did not assault anyone. She accused him of hitting her with the arm on his truck. Just to let you know he does not have any kind of arm on his truck. So who is the liar????
I think everyone is blaming the wrong person. Why doesn't everyone mind their own business and worry about their own lives and stay out of his.
how do you know it was a woman i know she was assauted with the bedbecause she wouldnt move to let u take it so u hit her with the bed it really doesnt matter man do u have a surprise coming so since u know so much where is the legal paperwork at that u should have the day u did the deed thats going to put u back in the unemployment line oh dont worry the proof is in the pudden good try though CROOK u have not a clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor HS football coach indicted on sex charges Jan '17 Bad Cops Cleves Ohio 1
reds motel (Feb '16) Jan '17 The real one 2
Haley Mara Jan '17 Big bob 2
Brad McKain Dec '16 Ohio 2
Who knows the deaton family (Mar '16) Dec '16 Boo 3
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 21
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Nov '16 Musikologist 10

Harrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrison Mortgages