St.MARYS IN THE FIELD
sredd916

Burlington, MA

#1 Mar 11, 2015
hELLO,
IM TRYINGTO FIND OUT AS MUCH INFO ABOUT sT.mARYS. aT ONE POINT IT WAS A GROUP home
for girls. Iwas one of those girls. Please reach out with all info you have.
ervina wright

United States

#2 May 7, 2015
I use to be in this group home to when I was 12 I ran away from there I was there in 1982 or83 that place use to creep me out I heard alot of nuns had lived and died there.
Janice Leon

Columbia, SC

#3 Sep 13, 2015
sredd916 wrote:
hELLO,
IM TRYINGTO FIND OUT AS MUCH INFO ABOUT sT.mARYS. aT ONE POINT IT WAS A GROUP home
whats your question
Liceth Rodriguez

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2016
sredd916 wrote:
hELLO,
Hi, I was there maybe 13-15, 83-85. I was there with Kay Kay, tiny, Paulette and Simone, Monique. Fb me @ Liceth Rodriguez or Carolyn Wilson AKA Kay kay
Denise

New York, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2017
sredd916 wrote:
hELLO,
What years were you there, I was there from 1977_1979
Tyra Givens

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2017
I was there in 83 in on fb Tyra givens ( redlexus
Judith

Jacksonville, NC

#10 Aug 19, 2017
Hi my name is Judith robinson I was at St Mary's in the field group home. I'm 51 years old now. I would like to come back and visit I was there for 9mos I was 15 years old. My roommate was Stacy don't remember her last name.
Judith

Jacksonville, NC

#11 Aug 19, 2017
I was there in 1981 I was release in August. I'm from Brooklyn, East New York
Robin

Lexington, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2017
sredd916 wrote:
hELLO,
Hi I was there as well, in the 80's
Roxanne

Lakeland, FL

#13 Oct 10, 2017
I stayed at st. Mary's in the field in 1968 I was 14 years old. I'm curious as to what became of the girls that were there at the same time and to the remainder of the lives of the sisters that were there and some of the staff. Sister Bonaventura, sister Felicia, Sister Pauline and sister Anastasia. Also some of the girls names were, Sandra, Cindy, Elena, Monica, Lori, Laura, Barbara Watson and Susan Gallegos are the only two whose last names I recall
Graduating 1961

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Mar 14, 2018
Roxanne wrote:
I stayed at st. Mary's in the field in 1968 I was 14 years old. I'm curious as to what became of the girls that were there at the same time and to the remainder of the lives of the sisters that were there and some of the staff. Sister Bonaventura, sister Felicia, Sister Pauline and sister Anastasia. Also some of the girls names were, Sandra, Cindy, Elena, Monica, Lori, Laura, Barbara Watson and Susan Gallegos are the only two whose last names I recall
I graduated in 1961 from St. Mary's in the Field in Valhalla, Sister Bonaventura was the Sister Superior, Sister Anastasia was there also. Sister Mary Gregory. From graduating I went in the AF. Retired Af Veteran here. I love it St. Marys..stay in contact with friends I met there who became very successful.
Arlene

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2018
Tyra Givens wrote:
I was there in 83 in on fb Tyra givens ( redlexus
Hi hi I'm Arlene Watson for maybe about 3 years in the early 80s I remember smiley ,and all the girls Youland, CC Francis Tasha Two, Esperanza and many more I remember all the stuff, I'm trying to reach people on Facebook
Mika

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 30, 2018
sredd916 wrote:
hELLO,
Hi I lived in St Marys with Miss mr. Bradshaw and smiley and Chyna and Tiny and her two sisters the Twins and I was there with my sister Kimberly and Aisha and I was the youngest one and I was down on the first floor before you go down for to eat like we should go downstairs so I can see like a basement for you go down to like the chapel and when you eat like dinner and stuff I'm rambling but anyway I was looking for people reaching out and information myself God bless
Nancy

Horseheads, NY

#17 Jul 17, 2018
Graduating 1961 wrote:
<quoted text>

I graduated in 1961 from St. Mary's in the Field in Valhalla, Sister Bonaventura was the Sister Superior, Sister Anastasia was there also. Sister Mary Gregory. From graduating I went in the AF. Retired Af Veteran here. I love it St. Marys..stay in contact with friends I met there who became very successful.
My mother was there in the early 60s. Very curious to learn more about this place. She kept A close relationship with sister Anastacia for many years afterwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Strange Coyotes' Spotted In Northern Westchest... 20 hr Pardon Pard 3
News Great Neck breast surgeon arraigned on sex abus... Oct 19 Maria 64
News The Judicial System is a JOKE (Sep '12) Oct 18 Brian M 4
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Oct 17 BAB 3,408
Growing up in Larchmont (Dec '07) Oct 14 chip 67
News Westchester Teen Pleads Guilty To Assault For H... Oct 7 Wyatt Earp 1
News Westchester County Votes: "Gay Therapy," Sparkl... Oct 2 Gremlin 7

Harrison Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrison Mortgages