Sheriff Election
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Valor

Harrison, AR

#122 Sep 23, 2010
I was just looking at a Jim Trammell's card, and I noticed that it states he was awarded the Medal of Valor. Does anyone know what that was for? Military / Police?
Look for the facts folks

Jasper, AR

#123 Sep 23, 2010
Let me first state that I have never been an ex of either Hickman or Trammell...but I know Trammell all too well.....and I wouldn't vote for him for rat catcher.....2 paternity tests for 2 different women at the same time...one child was his and he wouldn't have claimed it if the mother hadn't pushed the issue...and yes, I do know of one little boy around the age of 6 that Trammell will not acknowledge, and I have deep thoughts about another child.....but the bottom line is this...the Arkansas State Police wouldn't even hire him...check it out, it's true....he will do anything for his "friends" even if it's morally and ethically incomprehensible...I know, I've been on the receiving end of his lies...don't let him fool you...he is toxic....
Look for the facts folks

Jasper, AR

#124 Sep 23, 2010
Dear Ex...I know you personally and visited you on the day you had your beautiful daughter...I know your character....you are one of the hardest working women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...and on top of that, you are a wonderful mother....I know your daughter...she is a well-adjusted, happy, talented and intelligent young woman...I know you are proud of her and you should be....I just want people to know that I've known you for about 17 years, you are not a bitter or crass person..you are delightful...and I for one pray that the good people of Boone county don't fall for a smooth talking, forked tongue snake in the grass....
the ex

Harrison, AR

#125 Sep 24, 2010
'Look for the facts folks' thanks. I'm not sure I know who you are, but I do appreciate the positive recognition (for once). All I've ever tried to do is raise my daughter. Call me sometime. I'm in the book.
Why

Jasper, AR

#126 Sep 24, 2010
Why is it in public Trammell says he wont replace anyone. But behind closed doors he is telling a different story?
I have been told he has stated on replacing 3 main people at the Sheriffs office. And two of them are some of the best employees Hickman has?!?!
Any ideas?
Hope Not

Harrison, AR

#127 Sep 25, 2010
Who is it?
Why

Jasper, AR

#128 Sep 28, 2010
chief Deputy Roberson
Jail Administrator Day
Both are a large part of the backbone but stays in the shadows while others take the bright light. My son was in the Jail and both these men were so helpful and nice to my family. That were the ones that would help me.
SmoothMove

Lead Hill, AR

#129 Sep 28, 2010
Really wrote:
WOW! It looks like Trammell did not like the honest comments from the community on this page, so he and a couple of his friend started his own page.
YOU sir or maam are ridiculous!
SmoothMove

Lead Hill, AR

#130 Sep 28, 2010
Why wrote:
chief Deputy Roberson
Jail Administrator Day
Both are a large part of the backbone but stays in the shadows while others take the bright light. My son was in the Jail and both these men were so helpful and nice to my family. That were the ones that would help me.
I will agree with you that Roberson IS an awesome man, but Day? He maybe a good jail admin, but he learned his double crossing ways from his boss! He will stab you in the back as soon as you turn around. This is known from experience!
whatever

Harrison, AR

#131 Sep 29, 2010
Ive have delt with Mr. Day from both sides of the fence and always found him to be very honest. In fact you are one of the few I have ever heard say anything bad bout him. Heck even when I was locked up (only 3 days) child support 90% of the guys i was in with respected him and said he was honest with them. But in that line of work you aint always gonna make people happy. Just mt opion. Dont know the Cheif guy.
roscoe

Greenbrier, AR

#132 Jan 13, 2011
I dont know danny hickman so wont comment on are acting sheriff except to say may God bless him and any piece officer that is putting there life on the line. Now as for jim trammel I will say this in 1994 the harrison police department beat half to death a 80 year old white female on silver valley road jim trammel was employed at the harrison pd at that time. The pd was out of their jurisdiction It was a county problem. the elderly lady was rushed to the hospital later recoverded from her wounds the cities Ins paid her off A hundred thousand dollars I think wayne cone was chief at that time I think. The story never got on the news. That is all Iam going to say for fear of my life. May God bless all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asylum Tattoos (Apr '13) Jul 20 Fun Fantoo 12
CHILD Care Jul 16 Red Cloud 3
Just Moved To Harrison. Where do I Join The Klan ? Jul 16 Judy 24
harrison arkansas Jun 30 ARBiker 1
cory johnson (Oct '09) Jun 30 Countryfly88 2
Bars and pubs Jun '17 Harrison WW 4
earthquake Jun '17 Red Cloud 3

Harrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance