Sheriff Election
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hooray

Harrison, AR

#1 Jan 18, 2010
We have a person running for sheriff that will have a chance to win. Jim Trammell is running and he needs all the support we can give him.
mary

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2010
what changes does he propose to make for better public safety?
Double Hooray

Quitman, AR

#3 Jan 25, 2010
It is about time we get someone in the position of Sherrif that knows something about law enforcement. My support is there

Since: Jan 10

Brookland, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2010
omg!!! Trammell :)
Hooray

Harrison, AR

#5 Feb 19, 2010
I didnt know it would be this big but it is out all over. There are people everywhere talking about it and how much he is needed.

Since: Jan 10

Brookland, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Well i have to say he would probally be a good sheriff. Danny has been in office for a while now.Time for change. Trammell has been on with the police dept for a long time now. Go Trammell
Not good

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2010
I do not, and will not support Jim, this is a man that has children he does not take care of and choses to not be a part of their lifes & treated their mothers awful... I will vote for someone with morals & values, I have known Jim for many many years, morals & values are not something he has.
Are you kidding me

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Jim Trammell has multiple kids that he chooses to ignore even though he is their father...he can't even take care of his own, how is he going to be able to take care of Harrison?
OMG

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2010
LOL he was arrested in Missouri for harrasing his ex wife comeon!!!!!
mary

Toledo, OH

#10 Mar 17, 2010
Okkkkkk...On that note is there any other candidates for that office?
Use your head

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Mar 18, 2010
Sheriff Hickman has secured more free grants for Boone County than anyother Sheriff we have had. He has implemented more programs than any other sheriff in boone county history also.(Reserve Deputies, road crew, school resource officers, search and rescue team, etc. This I might add cost the county nothing because it was all free grant money. If any of you knew Trammell when he was at the HPD he was a very cocky smartmouth. Not to mention the issues already stated about his personal life. Danny has done boone county a great job. Why change and gamble on someone like Trammell who clearly has alot of skelotons in his closet!
Forsight

Yellville, AR

#12 Mar 18, 2010
sniffles wrote:
Well i have to say he would probally be a good sheriff. Danny has been in office for a while now. Time for change. Trammell has been on with the police dept for a long time now. Go Trammell
You said "Time for a change". Some people wanted change and elected Obama for president. Now look what change he has given us. Selling out our country, and not one promise he has kept that he mentioned on his way to office. Obama is a chameleon, what ever he is around, he is always telling them what they want to hear but never means it.
Seriously-Tramme ll

Marshall, AR

#13 Mar 18, 2010
This is a man who bullies and manipulates people on an everyday basis. He has no morals and lies with every breath he takes. Imagine what he would be like in a position of power. Someone might want to dig into his past a bit just to see how many kids he has and how many women he has bullied into not revealing the truth. His main interest in any aspect of life is himself. Vote for him, if you want corruption, lies and manipulation. Otherwise vote for ANYONE else!
Seriously-Tramme ll

Marshall, AR

#14 Mar 18, 2010
Jim Trammell hasn't been with the police department in many years.
Seriously-Tramme ll

Marshall, AR

#15 Mar 18, 2010
I wouldn't rather eat worms than vote for someone like Jim Trammell.
God help us

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Mar 18, 2010
If Trammell is elected then the Sheriff's Office will be just like it was when Trammell was running the detectives at the HPD crooked and untouchable. He is a very self centered man. If it aint broke dont fix it. Go Hickman!
OKIE DOKIE

Harrison, AR

#17 Mar 23, 2010
Well I may not understand this but how many years has Mr. Trammel worked for law inforcement? How many had Mr. Hickman worked for law inforcement when he was elected? I'm thinking even the time that Mr. Hickman has been sheriff, that Mr. Trammel still has more years than Mr. Hickman even now.
I'm thinking that a lot of these posting on here is Mr. Hickman because I know his style of writing. Maybe he put some one else up to it but it is still his words.
LOL, and Mr. Hickman hasnt bullied anyone, we all know better that are around him. Its like I scratch your back and you scratch my back with all the others. Ya get my drift.
Not good

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2010
OKIE DOKIE wrote:
Well I may not understand this but how many years has Mr. Trammel worked for law inforcement? How many had Mr. Hickman worked for law inforcement when he was elected? I'm thinking even the time that Mr. Hickman has been sheriff, that Mr. Trammel still has more years than Mr. Hickman even now.
I'm thinking that a lot of these posting on here is Mr. Hickman because I know his style of writing. Maybe he put some one else up to it but it is still his words.
LOL, and Mr. Hickman hasnt bullied anyone, we all know better that are around him. Its like I scratch your back and you scratch my back with all the others. Ya get my drift.
You can say what you want, if you can actually understand what you are saying that is... I posted my thoughts of Jim on here, I don't recall saying anything positive or negative about Mr. Hickman. I can't say I am for Mr. Hickman or that I am not, I have not made that decision at this point. I can tell you this, as I said before and will say to the end, I am NOT for Trammell and will NEVER vote for him, for you to say it is Trammell making these comments is childish, there is thousands of people in Boone County and I assure you plenty of people with opinions for both men, just because it is a BAD comment does not mean the opposite part is responsible for making that comment.

With that said, I will say this... Mr. Hickman does not need to say anything negative on here, or anywhere for that matter regarding Trammell, the majority of the people that know Trammell know how he is and have no intention of voting for him. As for Hickman, he has done nothing to jepordize his position as sheriff, he is not perfect and he may be pushy or big headed as well but at least he IS taking care of the County and has been for many many years. Trammell hasn't even been a cop in years, and there is a reason for that.

Get your facts straight before you make an ignorant statement.
Are you kidding me

United States

#19 Mar 23, 2010
I don't really know anything about sheriff Hickman's past record but i do know that Tramell is a snake that can not be trusted. If Hickman is as bad as Tramell than we are all in trouble. I dont vote on how many years someone has been in office i vote based on the character of the individual. It will be a sad state of affairs if Trammell is in charge of anything much less the police. PS... i don't know Hickman and he did not tell me to write anything.
mary

Toledo, OH

#20 Mar 23, 2010
I doubt many or most care who wins the election. Nothing will change and crime will continue and people will live in fear and nothing will ever change. You see..crime pays and victims are without voices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved To Harrison. Where do I Join The Klan ? 19 hr CrusadesWereRight 34
no NAACP 19 hr Escapee 4
cory johnson (Oct '09) Aug 18 Bennybear 3
harrison's sends delegation to trump rally in v... Aug 15 CrusadesWereRight 2
News Pastor accused of rape liked to show kids dead ... Aug 8 MaryJoe 1
drugs (Sep '11) Aug 3 Bubba 8
brent vawn (Oct '11) Aug 3 Becki mehrer 2

Harrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance