Immigrant surge: Why area grew

Mar 13, 2011 Full story: Philly.com 30

Pennsylvania's population swelled in the southeast and dropped dramatically across the west, the 2010 census revealed - with a tip of the hat to Philadelphia's first growth in 60 years.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LATINO PRIDE

United States

#24 Sep 24, 2011
Man stfu all y'all can get beat da f up white ppl are twatts cnt fight lol u guys would get smoked by a latino
NANCY GRACE SMELLS STINKY

Spring City, PA

#25 Sep 26, 2011
I'm still dancing! 21 out of 30 makes me better than any little Latino Pricky..........yahoo, I'm still America's favorite dancing queen! Learn how to spell LATINO PRIDE...sounds like you've been shooting up instead of learning proper English. Do you want to come on my show on HLN and tell America your sad pathetic story about being poor and stupid or are you embarrassed because you have you don't have a green card. Yeah, I'm a lawyer also; so maybe all you need is a lot of help, or a great funeral director. There's hope for you yet, so show your pride! Big smiles and kisses {even for the common folks} Whoopee! Nancy Grace [GOD WALKS WITH ME...but I still smell foul unfortunately]
[;(]...ohhh, the stink has got me down...BOO HOO
FedUpWithBigots

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Sep 27, 2011
Immigration Reform Now!
Walt

Whitehall, PA

#28 Sep 27, 2011
Begin immigration reform by rounding up dirty, under-the-radar employers.
Walter

Bethlehem, PA

#29 Sep 27, 2011
spud wrote:
Congratulations on Philadelphias growth, are you kidding me. That's like congratulating a 400 pound man for gaining 50 pounds. Pennsylvania better wise up and pass some laws to discourage all this unneeded migration.
Like the extinct companies that gave out unlimited sick days with pay and when one person reduced their days off from 75 to 40 they got a merit raise. Good-bye company. Sounds unreal , it isn't.

Management even had it better and they never thought it would end.
It did !

Now , to the schools and their paid days off ? Same thing and they don't sell anything.
Nieco

Mechanicsburg, PA

#30 Oct 2, 2011
The simple truth is that even if the non-caucasian birth rate was 2, the white race, as a % of US population, will be dropping for the foreseeable future. Caucasian birth rate is in the 1.6 range (pretty much the same for industrialized countries of Europe)so whites are falling in number.
Reality is that non-caucasian birth rate is greater than 2. Do the math.
spud

New York, NY

#31 Oct 3, 2011
Nieco wrote:
The simple truth is that even if the non-caucasian birth rate was 2, the white race, as a % of US population, will be dropping for the foreseeable future. Caucasian birth rate is in the 1.6 range (pretty much the same for industrialized countries of Europe)so whites are falling in number.
Reality is that non-caucasian birth rate is greater than 2. Do the math.
That's another good reason for returning them to their own countries. Then if they want to overpopulate they can go right ahead. These people aren't too bright.
Latino Pride

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2012
Funny how white ppl love to call everyone immagrants when in fact all of them are immagrants DICKHEADS
por que

Norristown, PA

#33 Jan 30, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>That's another good reason for returning them to their own countries. Then if they want to overpopulate they can go right ahead. These people aren't too bright.
let's see.. people come over for better life, can somehow take good paying jobs, sends money back home that prob triples in value in the exchange rate to have family living like royalty, has means to bring back family (not by non-whites I can prob assure you), sets up self employment, collects profits & avoids paying taxes for 5yrs, moves on before it catches up & gives biz to another family to start process over again elsewhere.. yep they aren't bright at all. but it's good to see Spud's racism is going strong! one man's success should not be your failure..or is it?
Walter

Bristol, PA

#34 Jan 30, 2012
People come over here to colonize and breed. It's always been done .

No job and breeding criminals , we all pay .

Things change .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) 18 hr Sam 18
my friend (Jan '14) 23 hr lady 121
Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... Fri Skip 34
Town leaders face jail over sewer showdown (Aug '09) Dec 21 janottinc 3
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Dec 15 jordennancy23 84
Harrisburg hit-and-run: Woman drove car into cr... (Jul '12) Dec 14 gabbyella 2
Does anyone know anything about the Siena House? (Mar '11) Dec 12 Jennifer 4
Harrisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web