Review: FTL Painting And Line Stripin...

Review: FTL Painting And Line Striping LLC

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

John Gill

Lancaster, PA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Finding a good, reliable painter can be tough but finding one that could do many different types of painting projects was...a God send. FTL painting did the development offices at Paxton Ministries (a personal care home) where I worked and did such a wonderful job that I then had them come and do the line striping of the parking lot at Light of Hope Church where I am the associate pastor. If you are looking for fair and honest pricing, thorough knowledge of paint products, surfaces and textures combined with a quick turnaround and a thorough job you will be proud to show off then contact FTL painting LLC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kennedy Fried Chicken (Feb '13) 15 hr Finger Licking Hood 11
News Casting call made for Blue Eyed Six film (May '11) 15 hr Proud Black Deadb... 7
GSB. Green Street Boys Tue Amos Stoltzfus 4
News 3 women arrested for prostitution in York County Tue Amos Stoltzfus 1
cbs news on trump Oct 15 grty 3
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Oct 12 GeneYouKnowMyLast... 125
News Organization calls male circumcision unnecessar... Oct 10 intactivist 1

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages