Review: AAA Specialty Contractors Inc

Review: AAA Specialty Contractors Inc

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

CMBR

Harrisburg, PA

#1 May 10, 2013
I would never recommend this business. They claim to be Better Business Bureau Accredited, but they are not. Their BBB rating is an F. They replaced our roof. After they were finished, we had 2 leaks - one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom. It took multiple calls and several weeks to the owner to get his workers out here to fix it. Then, it continued to leak. Again, it took several calls and weeks before they came back out to fix it. They "fixed" the flashing around a vent at least two times and around our chimney twice. The last time I tried to get them to come fix the drywall damage as they promised, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. After several months, I gave up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Dec 2 sleep in 153
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 37
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov 27 Craig 3
Donald Trump for President ... and here's Why... Nov 26 seal 3
Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues) Nov '16 notclintoon 2
looking for W**d and other Pain relief Me des ? Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 2
cbs news on trump Oct '16 ker 5

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages