ACLU-PA demands Chambersburg School Board allow GSA or face lawsuit

Mar 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHP-TV Harrisburg

The ACLU is demanding a local school district to reverse its decision against having a Gay-Straight Alliance club in its school.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a Hateful Bigots-Normal Humans Alliance...
Nice dodge to a serious question.

I know firsthand we are allowed to take school children out of the schools 1 hour per week for religious instruction.

Why not have a group in school that allows the heathens and Christians to come together to have a dialogue?

Isn't open dialogue the way to bridge gaps? Seems reasonable to me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 21, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge to a serious question.
I know firsthand we are allowed to take school children out of the schools 1 hour per week for religious instruction.
Why not have a group in school that allows the heathens and Christians to come together to have a dialogue?
Isn't open dialogue the way to bridge gaps? Seems reasonable to me.
Sorry, I didn't realize it was a serious question. It seemed like a joke to me.

Tell me - how many people do you believe would self-identify as a "heathen?" Are there lots of self-identified "heathens" out there who are looking for opportunities to form alliances with Christians?
DTM is in love with DTM

Chambersburg, PA

#25 Mar 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
What you are witnessing here is the final stages of DTMDS, where the brain is so diseased that it can't do anything but obsess on DTM.
Sad.
Hopefully a merciful end will come quickly to these poor, disease-ridden freaks.
What you are witnessing here is DTM exposing his perverted love for himself. He calls it DTMDS, what it is, is people making fun of him. He can't help it, he's a product of Franklin County, incest capital of pennsylvania.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 21, 2013
DTM is in love with DTM wrote:
<quoted text> What you are witnessing here is DTM exposing his perverted love for himself. He calls it DTMDS, what it is, is people making fun of him. He can't help it, he's a product of Franklin County, incest capital of pennsylvania.
Posts only about DTM and nothing else.

Uses DTM in her name TWICE.

Yep - that's DTMDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrisburg man gets 25 years for dealing cocaine 2 hr lady 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Knows he lost 3,921
my friend (Jan '14) Wed lady 101
Review: Stoner's Tree Service Aug 26 happy in harrisburg 3
Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... Aug 23 Steve Gratman 22
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Aug 22 Amelia Gillian 76
•••
•••

Harrisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrisburg People Search