Enola Doctor Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 17, 2012
sleepy town wrote:
I'm sorry Human imperfection, but I also used to like the man and thought he was very nice until I also became a victim of his money schemes. Everyone from his office bailed on him because he was stealing from them, right out of their retirement account money. Trust me, they are not lies, I've seen it first hand. And it is in the public records on the cumb cty court website that Mountz jewelers sued him for a $4,000 bracelet that he wrote a "rubber" check for. Yes his wife filed for a divorce because his girlfriend was pregnant and had a baby this summer. It's very hard to believe, but just shows that sometimes we just don't really know someone. His sentencing was rescheduled from Nov 5 to early Jan, but he most definitely will be going to jail, and he is not innocent.
How are you a victim of his money schemes? Did you work for him? Perhaps, if that is the case, his office manager mismanaged the money and not him . I'm sure as head of the company that he delegated, don't you think?
pablo

Douglassville, PA

#22 Nov 17, 2012
Thank God I listen to my gut!!!!
EtAl

Emmaus, PA

#23 Nov 29, 2012
When Clark goes to trial and the overwhelming evidence is known by the public, no one will admit to being his friend.

He's a liar, a thief, and a very deeply disturbed man.

He's hurt his former staff but most disgustingly, he's permanently scarred his son forever.

Since: Nov 12

Mechanicsburg, PA

#24 Nov 29, 2012
EtAl wrote:
When Clark goes to trial and the overwhelming evidence is known by the public, no one will admit to being his friend.
He's a liar, a thief, and a very deeply disturbed man.
He's hurt his former staff but most disgustingly, he's permanently scarred his son forever.
I'm sorry, but you sound like you're the one who's disturbed. Just as an outside observer...
I don't believe you or anything you've said. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt instead of jumping on the blame bandwagon. I, unlike you, don't revel in someone else's hard times.
I met his son before and he seems like a well-adjusted, super bright young man. I think you're the one with issues...
Truth Hurts

Harrisburg, PA

#25 Dec 10, 2012
Hey, Human Imperfection, or should I say, Tim?????talk about spreading lies, slander and being a coward, Your one to talk....Everything in reference to the Mountz Jewelery suit, the GMAC suit, the unpaid taxe suits, the Millennium Rd Office eviction, the West Shore Country Club suit, the Jersey Shore Beach house eviction, Being ousted by CRMC, HSH, and HBG, the 401K fraud, Your soon to be ex kicking your butt out, the numerous outstanding bills you haven't paid to many, many local businesses, the bounced pay checks to employee's, David's furniture fiasco, your recent arrest in your newest office parking lot, My friend, are all true....If you had any guts you would have made been honest years ago...Most of your illegal actions are public information, so I suggest that instead of making yourself look any worse you should just shut it...that my friend you can bet your prison sentence on.......
Truth Hurts

Harrisburg, PA

#26 Dec 10, 2012
And one more thing, Mr. Iperfection, let's just all thank god that you didn't have much to do with the upbringing of your first son. So let's thank his mother for is bright future.
Grahsmcracker

Mechanicsburg, PA

#27 Apr 29, 2013
Are there updates on this case. Where is this slime ball now
Dr Clark

Mechanicsburg, PA

#28 Jul 11, 2013
nurseJackie wrote:
It gets better. His wife is divorcing him after discovering that he had an affair with a nurse at Holy Spirit Hospital. Did I mention that Clark now lives with the nurse and she recently gave birth to THEIR baby! He's an absolute pig!
Not to mention the nurse is STILL married. Oh and I heard that the baby was on her current husbands insurance!
Kim_Friend

Haverhill, MA

#29 Jul 31, 2013
disguiste

Gloversville, NY

#30 Aug 5, 2013
Kim_Friend wrote:
That's not a current update. The July 29, 2013 hearing didn't happen.
try2doright

Harrisburg, PA

#31 Mar 18, 2015
Human imperfection wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious what type of judgmental, holier-than-thou person you are...Et AL>>>
Have you never been accused of a crime you didn't commit or found yourself in a situation that looked bad but in which you did no wrong?
Are you not imperfect as well?
Have people in your life hurt you so much that you find solace in degrading others and rejoicing in their hard times?
Dr. Clark takes care of my mother and he is a wonderful, brilliant, caring doctor. He is innocent until proven guilty and even then, if that happens, he is a good person.
You, Et AL, are the sad, mean, low criticizing person and you are the one I feel sorry for...You are the one who deserves criticism.
One mistake is simply that--one mistake. However, morals (or lack of any) show when there is no respect for a marital commitment, lack of responsibility financially as a lessee, as an employer, and as a medical provider. One complaint, ok, that's just one mistake. Numerous accusations of nonpayment (office, car, bracelet, beach house), numerous employees with loss of retirement, and numerous claims of insurance fraud. NOW I'm less prone to think innocent until proven guilty and a one mistake argument. It's sweet of you, Human imperfection, to give the benefit of the doubt, but unless you're his mother or the cheating girlfriend, then you're extemely over-the-edge with your argument. And you also haven't posted your name. Are you hiding?
Goldilocks11

Baltimore, MD

#32 Aug 23, 2016
<quoted text>

And another thing...You, Et AL, hide behind your mean comments and are so opinionated and hateful, but, in my opinion, you are a coward who hides behind a handle on this forum instead of owning up to your meanness. If you had any guts, you would say who you are and stand out in the open behind your slanderous comments.
This is no longer about Dr. Clark. This is about the sad people in our society, such as yourself, who lack integrity, compassion, and understanding and instead find their identity in a lack of identity on a forum such as this.
Why can't anyone get on a forum and celebrate someone's accomplishments? Why does it always have to be so negative and hurtful?
Come out, come out wherever you are and be brave and identify yourself...or...continue to hide behind your cowardice anonymity.

No you need to get a grip lady. The poster is not committing slander. Clark is a pig and deserves whatever he gets. He no longer deserves his med I cal degree. Take your blinders off lady and hit the courthouse website. He pleaded guilty and got sent to federal prison for heavens sake. I saw him driving his escalade, i sat next to him when he wrote orders on his supposed patients and saw the o.r. Schedule that had his name and the procedures he wouod be performing. His employees were devastated when they learned clark was scum. All their savings were gone and they had lost their jobs in an instant. H opefully by now youve seen the errors of your ways and apologizedl to the poster who was mean and just hiding . Clark has no compassion or understanding. Clark is the sad, hateful person as well as a coward. Now his former employees they are the compassionate, understanding and righteous that have come back from this nightmare and puushed ahead. You have no clue lady. Meanness, is that the most horrible adjective you could come up with? Realy!

Since: Aug 16

Baltimore, MD

#33 Aug 23, 2016
<quoted text>

I'm sorry, but you sound like you're the one who's disturbed. Just as an outside observer...
I don't believe you or anything you've said. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt instead of jumping on the blame bandwagon. I, unlike you, don't revel in someone else's hard times.
I met his son before and he seems like a well-adjusted, super bright young man. I think you're the one with issues...
Yes his son may have seemed to be well adjusted but that was probably bfore he found out his daddy was going to be a daddy. Keep puttin those fingers in your ears. Msybe you should go visit clark. I hear he needs some cheering up.

Baltimore, MD

#34 Aug 23, 2016
try2doright wrote:
<quoted text>

One mistake is simply that--one mistake. However, morals (or lack of any) show when there is no respect for a marital commitment, lack of responsibility financially as a lessee, as an employer, and as a medical provider. One complaint, ok, that's just one mistake. Numerous accusations of nonpayment (office, car, bracelet, beach house), numerous employees with loss of retirement, and numerous claims of insurance fraud. NOW I'm less prone to think innocent until proven guilty and a one mistake argument. It's sweet of you, Human imperfection, to give the benefit of the doubt, but unless you're his mother or the cheating girlfriend, then you're extemely over-the-edge with your argument. And you also haven't posted your name. Are you hiding?
That was awesome. Wonderful, caring doctor my hiney!

Baltimore, MD

#35 Aug 23, 2016
<quoted text>
How are you a victim of his money schemes? Did you work for him? Perhaps, if that is the case, his office manager mismanaged the money and not him . I'm sure as head of the company that he delegated, don't you think?
He didn't sayhe worked for the bone head. He just said he was a victim. Maybe he worked alone burning the midnigh y oil when he should have been rounding. Didn't see him do much of that as ll. No his other employees did that plus about a dozen other things he shhave been doing but they never got recognized for it just had their savings stolen from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turn Pike commission contribution to public tra... Jul 21 Overtaxed 1
Anyone know a chris witmer? Jul 18 Needtoknow71 1
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) Jul 14 GeneOnTheReal 235
Impeach Tom Wolf Jul 2 Overtaxed 2
Penn Waste Sucks! Reply to this post to let th... (Jun '06) Jun 30 Mike m 3
Hey Jun '17 hey 1
What does Trump mean for America? Jun '17 US Army Vet 1

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages