Darrin Dubouch sentenced to almost 11...

Darrin Dubouch sentenced to almost 11 years in jail after deadly February home invasion

There are 2 comments on the KMTR-TV story from May 17, 2012, titled Darrin Dubouch sentenced to almost 11 years in jail after deadly February home invasion. In it, KMTR-TV reports that:

The man accused of breaking into a home for drugs and money and running from police was sentenced Thursday at the Lane County Courthouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMTR-TV.

The

Eugene, OR

#1 Jul 3, 2012
He was my bunkie in jail
Brittanie

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Oh your real cool. He was your bunkie? Well hes my little sisters father, and the biggest piece of shit to walk earth.. I hope you feel cool now. Douche!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Junction City, OR (Aug '10) May '15 Troof 5
Head Football Coach not making the grade. (Sep '06) Jan '15 Richeys Market Dan 10
Keep one word...drop one word game.... (Aug '13) Nov '14 Silly times 14
Someone (May '14) May '14 Amanda Monroe 1
News Norway best place to live, with U.S. falling be... (Nov '10) Apr '14 Ullr 298
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Brian Boquist as State Senator? (Jun '12) Jun '12 ANON 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages