seagull ability

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

All of you are pretty damn ignorant to your own inadequacies.It all sounds so backwards for anyone to even respond to this trolling post.Black,White,Red,Yellow,yo u all will never see another rainbow with your blinded eyes.
predecessor

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

The exultant way substantiates the animal.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Reconstruction is over so you can roll up your carpetbagger and head back to the rust belt.
Timmy, you are a moron. You say go home to the Yankees and Mexicans and now that many ARE,it's leaving a larger tax debt on "people" like you and then you whine about THAT. You see, the reason you and all you're "cuz's" hate Yankees, blacks & Mexicans is because they are faster & smarter and as a result make more money and are called "boss". For the record Timmy, there is more white trash in N Carolina than and other group of people. Many businesses relocated to N Carolina thanks to the cheap labor but it didn't take long for them to realize that the only quality employee's were Yankees, blacks and Mexicans BUT, as they move away to civilization, all there is left is the slow and stupid natives so THEY,(the businesses), pack up & leave too! You KNOW that's true; Charlotte and the surrounding areas boomed big time in the 90's but have since gone bust! You live by your Bible thumping every Wednesday & Sunday then go home, uncork the corn squeezin's, talk chit about everybody else & watch the nathcore raith all while flying that stupid rag you call a flag. You want to modernize and join civilization? Get rid of that flag rag, get rid of the mud in the mouth so that you MIGHT be able to talk properly, finish High school,.......oh never mind; too much too late. You are some dumb futher muckers.
Observer

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

luvnut, I keep telling you Timmy is a character SlowPok (or Chainsaw 5), from Blairsville, Georgia made up.SlowPok should write a book. He use to be a teacher. But, he should get rid of this character Timmy. Timmy says the same things over and over again. It gets boring. Oh, and by the way SlowPok is not from here, he is a transplant.
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy, you are a moron. You say go home to the Yankees and Mexicans and now that many ARE,it's leaving a larger tax debt on "people" like you and then you whine about THAT. You see, the reason you and all you're "cuz's" hate Yankees, blacks & Mexicans is because they are faster & smarter and as a result make more money and are called "boss". For the record Timmy, there is more white trash in N Carolina than and other group of people. Many businesses relocated to N Carolina thanks to the cheap labor but it didn't take long for them to realize that the only quality employee's were Yankees, blacks and Mexicans BUT, as they move away to civilization, all there is left is the slow and stupid natives so THEY,(the businesses), pack up & leave too! You KNOW that's true; Charlotte and the surrounding areas boomed big time in the 90's but have since gone bust! You live by your Bible thumping every Wednesday & Sunday then go home, uncork the corn squeezin's, talk chit about everybody else & watch the nathcore raith all while flying that stupid rag you call a flag. You want to modernize and join civilization? Get rid of that flag rag, get rid of the mud in the mouth so that you MIGHT be able to talk properly, finish High school,.......oh never mind; too much too late. You are some dumb futher muckers.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to like black people and Mexicans just cant stand yankees.
Observer

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

luvnut, I do believe your observations are correct no matter who he is or what he says.
Tita Mardi

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
If you are truly from the South, you should know what "johny cake" is.<quoted text>
Timmy, has posted too many times. It's been obvious to me for some time that Timmy isn't from the South. Just a pretender. Just a little Northerner boy pretending to be living somewhere in the South.
Tita Mardi

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Timmy's favorite bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Thought it was a good place till the ghost of a yankee soldier running through it."

Timmy, you're trying too hard. You may not realize it, but the words you use, phrases, words you don't use, etc makes it all too clear that you're not from the South. There's also other clues that are a dead give-away.
I honestly do feel sorry for you. What a bad life, and hard time you must be having if you're pretending to be someone you're not. A poor little boy, indeed.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend to be kind in words? Great question...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend to be kind in words? Great question...
It's called manners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Tita Mardi wrote:
Timmy's favorite bar
Thought it was a good place till the ghost of a yankee soldier running through it."
Timmy, you're trying too hard. You may not realize it, but the words you use, phrases, words you don't use, etc makes it all too clear that you're not from the South. There's also other clues that are a dead give-away.
I honestly do feel sorry for you. What a bad life, and hard time you must be having if you're pretending to be someone you're not. A poor little boy, indeed.
Hate to disappoint you yank but I'm a real Southerner . Lived here all my life and so has my family. My white ancestors been here for over 300 years and my Indian ancestors been here for 1000's of years.
Local Guy

Cullowhee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Tita Mardi wrote:
Timmy's favorite bar
You are correct about " timmy" . I know a good many southern folks and NONE of them are bitter, venomous and odious as is the case with "timmy". He is worthy of pity and in no way, shape or form does " timmy" represent a true southerner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Local Guy wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct about " timmy" . I know a good many southern folks and NONE of them are bitter, venomous and odious as is the case with "timmy". He is worthy of pity and in no way, shape or form does " timmy" represent a true southerner.
You don't have a clue what a true southerner is. You are a yankee from michigan.
Local Guy

Cullowhee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what a true southerner is. You are a yankee from michigan.
" timmy, you are a fake, phony and not a southern man.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what a true southerner is. You are a yankee from michigan.
Timmy_, welcome to Long Island! LOL
Jackson

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Southerners are good to other southerners and treat yankees the way they treat them.Yankees are rude to everyone so if they are rude to a southerner, they are rude back to them. Yankees can dish it out but whine when someone treats them the same way they treated someone else.
sherrieann

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I have noticed that too Jackson. Yankees are flat out rude to people and when someone is rude to them, they whine about it. People in the south mainly treat people as they treat them and yankees are horrible toward others. They are loud, braggin all the time about the least little thing they did, push in line ahead of people, complain about EVERYTHING. But let a southerner treat them the way they have been treating others and they start to whine about it.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Jackson wrote:
Southerners are good to other southerners and treat yankees the way they treat them.Yankees are rude to everyone so if they are rude to a southerner, they are rude back to them. Yankees can dish it out but whine when someone treats them the same way they treated someone else.
You are a rude because you are rude, not because of the region you come from. You are nice because you are nice. But, it would take an intellectually reasonable person to draw that conclusion.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

sherrieann wrote:
I have noticed that too Jackson. Yankees are flat out rude to people and when someone is rude to them, they whine about it. People in the south mainly treat people as they treat them and yankees are horrible toward others. They are loud, braggin all the time about the least little thing they did, push in line ahead of people, complain about EVERYTHING. But let a southerner treat them the way they have been treating others and they start to whine about it.
My first week in the South, a guy I hired told me he was frustrated that people like me exponentially (ok, he did not use that word) increased the house values essentially making it difficult for him to purchase a home in the area. And, it was all New Yorker’s fault. When I reminded him that my builder was a Southerner, he had no comment.

Listen people, we can have an intelligent discussion about stereotypes, but you have to be honest about It. And, not suggest that you represent the entire group. I for one, enjoy being an individual.
Martha

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

I live in the south and have neighbors who moved from rochester ny to neighborhood. They havent been friendly to anyone in our community. We have all been over to welcome them . Not long after they moved in, an elderly family member who lived with them Passed away. So several of the neighbors got together and make a nice meal for them and we all went over to take the roast, potatoes, slaw,homemade yeast rolls and several other items we had prepared for them. We were met at the door by the rudest woman I have ever met. One of the group was telling her how sorry we were to hear of this family member passing and that we had prepared a meal for them since we all felt sure they were really busy at this time and probably didnt feel like cooking.( This is a southern tradidion) The woman at the door began yelling at us to get off her property before she called the cops on us and that no way was she going to allow her family to eat such slop and we were trying to kill them. She went on and on even to the point of shoving the woman who was trying to calm her down. We took our food and left. Wasnt long after we had all went back to our homes, the police arrived at her home and she filed a report on us for trespassing on her property.
The police spoke to each of us and got our account of what happened and then went back and spoke to her again and we could all hear her yelling at the cop about the crazy woman trying to kill her family. The cop came back over and talked to all of the women again and told us that she is a yankee and was afraid that southern people would want to kill them because if it.
Our community has community cook outs each summer and they are the only family that dont come. They refuse to allow their children to swim in the community pool, play on the comm. play ground, or even hang out outside if any other kids in the area are outside. They home school their kids and those kids are NEVER outside. When you do see them out which is basically going to get in the car, they look like little ghost since they are sooo pale.
They are the worst neighbors we have ever had in our area and have made it a habit to call the police if our kids in the pool are , in their opinion, to loud, if someone hasnt taken their trash cans back to the house fast enough to please them, if someone trims their trees and dont get all the limbs up to please them. I could go on with all the bull crap they have called the police about but I think you get the picture. They are HORRIBLE NEIGHBORS AND WE ALL WISH THEY WOULD GO BACK UP NORTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••