Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Willard Mittens Romney

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? I sure am, that's why I am not showing you people any of my tax returns.

And don't bring up my daddy who showed 12 inches, I mean 12 years of tax returns when he was trying to be president of these United States.
Really

Otto, NC

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Hey Democratic Tool, why doesnt Obama release these?

10. State senate papers.

9. Academic transcripts.

8. Book proposal.

7. Medical records.(On a side note, why do democrat Presidents always hide their medical records?)

6. Small-dollar donors.

5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape--and so has Obama.

4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs--but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyistsoff-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.

3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.

2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals woth millions with lobbyists and legislators--the details of which are only beginning to emerge.

1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal--and Obama did just that.
In addition to the above, Obama and his campaign have lied about many facts about his past--his membership in the New Party; his extensive connections with ACORN; and his continued relationship with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, among other examples. Obama’s own memoir is filled with fabrications. And now he is lying about his opponent’s honorable record in business. He--and the media--have no shame.
seen it

Plymouth, MI

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Go see "2016" the movie reveals the REAL OBama!
Williard Mittens Romney

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 17, 2012
“My job is not to worry about those people,” Mitt Romney said of the 47 percent of Americans who are likely to vote for Barack Obama.“I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
Really

Sylva, NC

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution"
Real American

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Actually at the moment I am better off than 4 years ago. But all I can say is: Obama gone 2012!!!
Old Timer

Haines City, FL

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Everything about Obama is un-American, there isn't one thing about him that is American..........currently there is a traitor in the White House.
Coo

Belmont, NC

#8 Sep 20, 2012
obammy gives out free money

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2012
I have better healthcare and insurance, and I'm making more money now so yes, I am better off. Mutt Romney has NO chance of winning. He's a freaking idiot.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2012
ALL you whiners & Obama haters need to check this out, and LOOK AT THE MAP!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57515796/...
Kelly

Albemarle, NC

#11 Sep 20, 2012
hell no!!!!!!!
businessowner

Cleveland, GA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
No, it has gotten steadily worse for me every year since about 2007 in the sales industry.
Really

Sylva, NC

#13 Sep 20, 2012
luvnut wrote:
I have better healthcare and insurance, and I'm making more money now so yes, I am better off. Mutt Romney has NO chance of winning. He's a freaking idiot.
You must be part of the 47% Dem Troll. Your boy is gone in November

Since: Sep 12

Murphy, NC

#14 Sep 21, 2012
I am definitely better off than I was 4 years ago.:)
I was able to retire, and buy my NC home cash and am living la vida loca in Murphy.
No

Westford, MA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
No!

Since: Sep 11

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
I know who is much worse off then they were 4 years ago...OBL!

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy is gone in November
Ya think? Y'all are going to be suicidal come November. I hope anyway.
Really

Sylva, NC

#18 Sep 22, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think? Y'all are going to be suicidal come November. I hope anyway.
Ha, we will be having a party at Chik-fil-a celebrating the Muslim in chiefs eviction. Sorry you might actually have to get a job and stop sucking off the Governments tit.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#19 Sep 23, 2012
...Absolutely...this whole country's economy is much, much better off than it was 4 years ago...only those with poor memorys or no concept of economics, would disagree.....

Since: Sep 12

Murphy, NC

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
...Absolutely...this whole country's economy is much, much better off than it was 4 years ago...only those with poor memorys or no concept of economics, would disagree.....
You are so correct. Those Obama haters, particularly those who cannot get past the fact that our President had a father who was not WHITE, have not made any attempt to learn the facts of the past 4 years, to learn and acknowledge the accomplishments that he has made in spite of being left an enormous mess by that Texas Twit. You will not change the minds of those who resent a (1/2) black president, he could balance the budget, bring peace to the world and make the US a utopia and the narrow minded would not be happy. He is the President, not a Vegas magician, how can you expect him to clean up 8 years of Bush in only 4 years, without any help or acceptance from the Republicans in congress and the senate. Haters are going to hate, and it's ironic since so many people here claim to be 'Christian' but certainly don't practice what they preach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 8 hr DNF 1,889
patrick brehm arrested and charged 9 hr medmel8556 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 12 hr Currently Queen 139
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 14 hr Ben_Masada 402
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 18 hr force me 36
Cherry Crush Wed Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? Wed Displaced 2
Harrisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web