Retail project comes to Concord

Retail project comes to Concord

There are 2 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Feb 21, 2007, titled Retail project comes to Concord. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

A developer plans to build a retail project in Concord just a few miles north of neighboring Harrisburg, where town leaders have said they want to keep big-box development away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Nikki M

Richlandtown, PA

#1 Feb 21, 2007
Great news about the project...Concord needs more brand name retail. I hope the revitalization spills over into Harrisburg, because brand name retail is extremely needed. A mix-use development similar to Birkdale Village would be ideal on the open field across from Harrisburg Town Center on Hwy 49.
JoanB

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 2, 2007
Gee what a great idea! Haven't you heard that the residents don't want it?? They sure must love driving over to Concord or Charlotte to get what they need.... Getting new eye glasses was a major adventure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Mon Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Mon Justice 55
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Jun 24 Timmy_ 257
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages