Since: Jan 07

Kannapolis...EARNHARDT country

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2007

THESE PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED HALF OF THEM WERE DRUNK AND PASSED OUT. THE OTHER HALF WERE MURDERED.THERE ARE BARS AND RESTARUANTS BETWEEN SALISBURY AND KANNAPOLIS ON ONE SIDE AND CRACK HOUSES ON THE OTHER.THESE CRACK HEADS GO INTO THE RESTARAUNTS AND BARS AND LOOK FOR SOME WHO HAS BEEN DRINKING AND FLASHING MONEY.WHEN THEY WALK OUTSIDE THEY ARE HIT IN THE HEAD AND ROBBED AND THESE PEOPLE THROW YOUR BODY ON THE RAIL ROAD TRACK AND THE TRAIN RUNS OVER THEM. THEN THE BODY IS SENT FOR AN OTOPSY, IT COMES BACK THAT THEY HAD ALCOHOL IN THERE SYSTEM SO ITS PUT DOWN AS ACCIDENT, WHEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY MURDERED,ESPECIALY WHEN THERE WALLETS ARE MISSING AND THERE RINGS ARE MISSING.WHEN A TRAIN RUNS OVER U IT DOES NOT ROB YOU.THE TRAIN ENGINEERS CALL THIS AREA BLOODY ALLEY.ALSO THERE HAS BEEN MORE PEOPLE KILLED WALKING IN THIS AREA THAN ALL RAILROADS PUT TOGETHER,BUT NOT IN A CAR.I EVEN KNOW SOMEONE THAT SAW A MAN THROW SOMEONE ON THE TRACKS,BUT HE WANT GO TO COURT AND TELL IT BECAUSE HE SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO DIE ON THE RAILROAD,THIS TRAIN LINE RUNS FROM WASHINGTON DC TO NEW ORLEANS IN ALL STATES YOU CAN NOT SELL ALCOHOL WITHIN 2 CITY BLOCKS BUT IN NORTH CAROLINA YOU CAN SELL IT NEXT TO THE TRACKS. THERE IS EVEN MORE TO THIS STORY THAT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE.

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

stay away from the tracks at night.because there is a murderer out there. some where between salibury and kannapolis.

“i'm thinking???”

Since: May 07

k town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2007

ITS MORE THAN 80
G Willock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Does any one know of a train / car wreck in Kannapolis on Sunday, July 1st. Supposely a white car stalled on the way off the tracks and the train hit the rear of the car. No one was injured is the story we have, but we would like to know the whole story.
PAUL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

AND TO THINK I WANTED TO VISIT THE KANNAPOLIS-LANDIS-CHINA GROVE AREA THIS SUMMER!!!!!MY MEMORIES ARE OF 50 YEARS AGO...LET IT REMAIN THAT WAY. READING THE SALISBURY POST AND KANNAPOLIS TRIBUNE ON THE INTERNET SORTA LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THE AREA IS NOW A HEAP OF JUNK AND HAS TRULY GONE TO THE DOGS. KEEP IT!!!!!!!
Brandywine

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

I am the widow of someone who was killed on the railroad tracks. He had walked the tracks many times on his way home but one night never made it home. There were others with him that night but supposedly they had walked on I have never felt this to be true I have always had a strong feeling there was more to the story.
Erika

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

PAUL wrote:
AND TO THINK I WANTED TO VISIT THE KANNAPOLIS-LANDIS-CHINA GROVE AREA THIS SUMMER!!!!!MY MEMORIES ARE OF 50 YEARS AGO...LET IT REMAIN THAT WAY. READING THE SALISBURY POST AND KANNAPOLIS TRIBUNE ON THE INTERNET SORTA LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THE AREA IS NOW A HEAP OF JUNK AND HAS TRULY GONE TO THE DOGS. KEEP IT!!!!!!!
What about L.A? I don't think is a good place either.

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

PAUL wrote:
KANNAPOLIS IS STILL GREAT, JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE RAILROAD. KANNAPOLIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF BIG CHANGES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY INFO ON K TOWN. LET ME KNOW AND I WOULD BE GAD TO TELL YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Jay

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

Judged:

I live in kannapolis right near the tracks and know of no deaths, bars, crackhouses or anything you purport. I can only imaginr what your motivations are. I don't think anyone who's not staggering around drunk at night has anything to worry about. Stay home and worship Dale..

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

Jay wrote:
I live in kannapolis right near the tracks and know of no deaths, bars, crackhouses or anything you purport. I can only imaginr what your motivations are. I don't think anyone who's not staggering around drunk at night has anything to worry about. Stay home and worship Dale..
THE POLICE THE DETECTIVES HAVE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT THE THINGS GOING ON AROUND THE RAILROAD TRACKS.THE LAST SEVEN PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED ON THE TRACKS, THERE WALLET AND RINGS AND WATCHES WERE MISSING.THE RAILROAD HAS EVEN TOLD ME HORROR STORIES. MY FATHER WAS INVESTAGATING THE WHOLE SCENE WHEN SOME PEOPLE CONFRONTED HI AND SAID IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DIE ON THE RAILROAD YOU BETTER LEAVE THINGS ALONE.YES SOME WERE DRUNK BUT SOME WERE MURDERED.
there is more

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

My father was contacted by 2 out of uniform police officers and said that they do not know what he has done but you have rattled some feathers of some high up people and he better stop investigating the deaths on the railroad or him and the rest of his family might end up on the railroad
anonymous

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I will tell you all this, that this story was 100% true and accurate. In 2002 i stoped at somewhere at a bar to arrange myself and things in my car and saw someone i knew at a bar somewhere in kannapolis or around that area and i someone sliped me a roofie and i passed out and woke up on the tracks some where.. i barely made it of them b4 i was hit by the train.. the horn of the train was what woke me up and i was still feeling the effects of the drug. i am sure i was rapes and to this day i dont remember where i was or how i got there. all i remember is there were a few people around there and i believe a cop that accused me of being drunk and passing out on the tracks. i was scared for my life so i hoped on and climed on top of the train and jumped off the other side. they knew exactly what really happened and me being still under the influance off the side effects of a roofie, i could find my way back to my car. i totally forgot about this happing until i read this thread. if its been going on this long(and im sure is has) they sound really put up surveillance around those areas. i havent told the police or made a report or anything because i just know remembered and i dont think i ever will. i dont even remember where i stoped at so i couldnt tell them much
SunDrop

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Kannapolis has gone to the dogs,there's no jobs around besides working for a fast food place the Mexicans have took over hwy 29 putting up trashy place after place the KPD are a fricking joke,always looking for someone to bother instead of looking for real crime.. Just ride down ridge ave till you get to h&r block & check out their nice paint job that thugs throw up on the building <tag>ms-13... I hate that my home town has turned into this empty shell of what it use to be..
Intheknow

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

the police are probably the ones throwing ppl on the tracks. Ktown and Cabarrus sheriff's dept are corrupt to the core.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrisburg Discussions

Search the Harrisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min Waco 1909 49,410
black on black crime (Sep '13) 5 hr thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 8 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) 16 hr yes 4
Burn Boot Camp 21 hr Wowzers 41
Amanda sykes Thu Family 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrisburg Jobs

•••