Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...
Life CoachI

Fairfax, VA

#5221 Jun 24, 2014
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
It's funny, we cll anyne above the Bronx, Canadian.
You NY people piss me off calling Buffalo "upstate" it's WNY...More in common with Detroit and Chicago than NYC. Buffalo is not Albany or Plattsburgh

GO BULLS
Life CoachI

Fairfax, VA

#5222 Jun 24, 2014
Jordan Kennedy wrote:
I'm from the south and was born there. All my life I was judged and told I would be nothing by all you southerners. You pieces of shit did nothing but bring me down. Put me in group homes and foster care because that's the only way you cocksuckers make enough money. And tried to send me to a homeless shelter when it was all over after making $2000 a month for me being in foster care. It took a kind hearted northerner to see who I really was and who I could become and that's why I'm successful today with nothing to ever worry about. Because you so called bible religious thumping southerns are the most corrupt and backwards people in America today. You have done nothing but make me hate the south. The place that I should call home I hate with a passion. You say that northerners are rude and crude but get it straight the reason we don't listen is because we know the difference between a person and an animal. And you people are animals. And for the gentleman that said fly over manhattan and see the zoo. Well why don't you fly over your states and see how god forsaken your fucking states have gotten. Our zoo may be in one city but your zoos are all over. I just got to take a plane to gainesville Florida and I would have stepped in a zoo bigger then New York City and Connecticut put together. Go eat that shit you fucking racist fucks.
I started this thread and your's is the best post yet
Life CoachI

Fairfax, VA

#5223 Jun 24, 2014
canuk terror wrote:
I'm canadian, to me new york is the uneducated south.
Are you Ricky, Julian, or Bubbles?

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5224 Jun 24, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
You NY people piss me off calling Buffalo "upstate" it's WNY...More in common with Detroit and Chicago than NYC. Buffalo is not Albany or Plattsburgh
GO BULLS
It's all yankee rust belt.
Life CoachI

Hyattsville, MD

#5225 Jun 24, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's all yankee rust belt.
Shows what you know, Jethro. The rust belt refers to those former industrial powerhouses on or close to the Great Lakes

Location hidden

#5226 Jun 25, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what you know, Jethro. The rust belt refers to those former industrial powerhouses on or close to the Great Lakes
Duh! buffalo is part of that area.
Just_Sayin

West Columbia, SC

#5227 Jun 25, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
From the poster's own words (rather, attempts at words)
snce, teh, givn, teh, teh,
When you choose to lord your supreme intelligence over we Southerners, perhaps it would be a good idea to watch your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your message looks like it was written by a drunk 8 year old. If you said you were mentally retarded I would believe you. Sad little Yankee. By the way, do you know what a Yankee is? It's the same as a quicky, only you do it by yourself.
Life CoachI

Hyattsville, MD

#5228 Jun 26, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! buffalo is part of that area.
You included NYC in the rust belt
Life CoachI

Hyattsville, MD

#5229 Jun 26, 2014
Just_Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> From the poster's own words (rather, attempts at words)
When you choose to lord your supreme intelligence over we Southerners, perhaps it would be a good idea to watch your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your message looks like it was written by a drunk 8 year old. If you said you were mentally retarded I would believe you. Sad little Yankee. By the way, do you know what a Yankee is? It's the same as a quicky, only you do it by yourself.
It was written by a drunk 57 year old

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#5230 Jun 26, 2014
Just_Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> From the poster's own words (rather, attempts at words)
LC does not need me to defend him. But, I find it ironic that Southerners believe they have to prove they are intelligent. Why is that? I would have just assumed that you are reasonably intelligent.

Go Bulls!
LC, my boy is officially an ECU Pirate.
canuk terror

United States

#5231 Jun 27, 2014
Maybe the south should have won. Keep seperate faux liberal elitists and religious conservatives. Atleast in my country, we're proud of who we are, we have no need to divide and label ourselves. Canadians are canadians. Americans are yanks, rebels, or whatever they wanna call themselves. As for life coach, buffalo would be nicer if you'd get rid of a those fucking [email protected]&[email protected]
Pow

Tampa, FL

#5232 Jun 28, 2014
All americans are fat pazy and dtupid you people would rather train ur kids for football than to have them concentrate on schoolwork. Your public schools are horrible and none of you can even write or speak properly in your own native language!!! How many times have i seen people use then and than incorrectly?? Pshh lol good fucking luck
Northern Stud

Halifax, Canada

#5233 Jun 29, 2014
Southern people are all racist, right-wing morons. They are evil right through to the core
canuk terror

United States

#5237 Jul 12, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Ricky, Julian, or Bubbles?
Eh? I do gotta say though. I've been to florida, and everyone was a crazy christian.

Location hidden

#5238 Jul 12, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
I heard Lynerd Skynerds Sweet Home Alabama on the radio yesterday and it made me think about a couple things
They take a poke at Neil Young for his criticism of the brutality es of slavery in his song, but the best they can come up with is "at Southern man don't need him around anyhow" (great grammar). If they had around half around brain, they could have pointed out that Neil Young is Canadian and British controlled Canada supported The Confederacy during the Civil War.
Then they go on to compare George Wallace at rounded the Massive Resistance to Watergate. Watergate was a cover up of the burglary of an office building that sought confirmation that a Nixon political a id's wife was a former prostitute. The Massive Resistance was an effort to use violence and intimidation to deprive an entire race equal rights and equal opportunity to get an education.
Them Southern ain't never been much on no book lurnins
Britian or Canada did support the Confederacy. Name one battle in the War Between The States that yankees fought redcoats.

Since: Feb 14

Mooresville, NC

#5239 Jul 12, 2014
I read a post that stated NY is is fun because it is liberal and tolerant. Na I dunno y yall think fun is hadden to pay $10 for smokes and watchin two men make out. Sorry my southern kicked in there. I do not have much experience with northerners in their natural habitat but, from what I gather from the ones that relocate to the south it is a vile place. Where spray tans and hair gel set social status. And the louder you yell the more of a man you are.

Location hidden

#5240 Jul 12, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> Britian or Canada did support the Confederacy. Name one battle in the War Between The States that yankees fought redcoats.
typo: did not support

Location hidden

#5243 Jul 22, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
Finian*
That had nothing to do with war of northern aggression.

Location hidden

#5244 Jul 22, 2014
https://gma.yahoo.com/irish-cafe-bans-loud-am...
Must have had some rude yankee patrons at that pub.

Location hidden

#5247 Aug 2, 2014
Lyyyyyfffff Cccoaaacccch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it did. The US government initially turned a blind eye to the Finians because of the aid GO gave to the Confederacy. If you Rebs had won the Civil war, you would have returned to becoming English colonies
Complete bs lie fabricated by the yankees. We had no connection with the tea drinkers and we sure wouldn't have become british subjects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam not worth a Damn. Sun Moose Knuckle 1
Black women and hairy arm pits Sun Jackson 6
Convicted felon on pof and many other dating si... (Jun '13) Sep 20 I need help 5
Models Sep 20 Just saying 1
News Knife & Fork (Sep '09) Sep 19 bummed 22
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Sep 18 Beware of Him 8
Sony Bravia 52" flat screen TV $100.00. Jul '17 Christa 1

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages