Petition at signon.org - UNFAIR DEBT ...

Petition at signon.org - UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION by Grace Hospital

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

Richard Garrison

Morganton, NC

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Hi:

I have a petition posted at signon.org concerning UNFAIR and DECEPTIVE debt collection at a local "non-profit" community hospital. Grace Hospital is now calling itself "CMC of Morganton" but that is just a new name. For many years now, debt collection at GH has been similar to tactics used by the MAFIA, and a recent experience prompted me to create a petition and try and get signatures to send a "LOUD" voice to Grace Hospital and tell them 'enough is enough' already.

If you will sign my petition, here's how to find it:

Visit: signon.org
Select: find petitions (bottom left of page)
Type: unfair debt collection by Grace Hospital

When you get to the petition page, you can read and SIGN the petition. Signatures are a great way to send a "lOUD" message that the people who worked and built Grace Hospital are TIRED of the BULLY tactics and desire and deserve RESPECT from our "community built, non-profit hospital" Please sign the petition, and tell at least 5 of your email and facebook friends about the petition. Signatures make a BIG difference !

Thanks,

Richard Garrison

Morganton, NC 28655

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty Pat is in trouble! 3 hr Drag Queen 6
News The drag queen with Gov. Pat McCrory on her ear... 20 hr union 1 2
Review: Advantage Debt Solutions (Oct '10) 21 hr James310 6
News N.C. man arrested for not returning VHS tape in... Thu James Baucom 2
does anyone know Tina Wallace? (Sep '12) Thu Roflmawet 11
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC Wed Carolina fan 7
lgbt party Wed Garry Wallace 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages