onelove

Ashburn, VA

#165 Jul 4, 2013
Brandy wrote:
Such white trash with low standards. Take your coon and leave please!!
. moses married a cushite(black woman). you know what god did to miriam, moses's own sister, for criticizing him? he struck her with leprosy.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#166 Jul 27, 2013
Otto Schneller wrote:
White American women act like they are the only ones with vaginas on the planet.
Lol
Blackbeauty

Ceres, CA

#167 Jul 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
I love to laugh at them. Every time they drop another welfare baby they all have a different last name. I bet remembering the last names when they write down their dependants names is hilarious. Almost as funny as Fathers Day.
ROFLMAO
Haha you sure know alot about welfare lol. Why waste your time talking about blacks being on welfare when your own people(white trash) are on welfare. Get it together dummy
Black Beauty Medicaid

Raleigh, NC

#168 Jul 28, 2013
Welfare, Medicaid, Aids, ignorance, disgrace, 12 kids with 12 last names...AMEN BB!

SPREAD EM AGAIN SOMEONE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#169 Jul 29, 2013
Wow, racist much?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#170 Jul 29, 2013
over taxed

United States

#171 Jul 29, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Wow, racist much?
"Racist". The first word out of your mouth. You sound like The Reverend Al or Trayvon's parents.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#172 Jul 30, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>"Racist". The first word out of your mouth. You sound like The Reverend Al or Trayvon's parents.
When you make racist comments you will be flagged as a racist. I hate Al Sharpton and idiots like him.
Smh

Winter Garden, FL

#173 Aug 13, 2013
Trolls all over this thread smh.
DonReid Ford

Blairsville, GA

#174 Aug 13, 2013
Smh wrote:
Trolls all over this thread smh.
What is a T Roll? Is that some kind of dance move? Or a running back?
Koontry Klub

Raleigh, NC

#175 Aug 22, 2013
Vincent wrote:
Since I was a little tot, I've been attracted to black women. I have nothing against my own (white) race, but I love black women too.
All black shades and sizes are fine with me, but I tend to like darker skinned women like Kelly Rowland or like these women here
http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
My friends and family don't really understand but I think black women are underrated and get a raw deal. They have lots to offer and I wish more men would open their minds.
Vince you like fat loud uneducated poverty striken pubic hair on head unemployed sows that are the color of defecation?
over taxed

United States

#176 Aug 22, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make racist comments you will be flagged as a racist. I hate Al Sharpton and idiots like him.
There is no such thing as a "racist comment". It's just a phrase you moolies invented to cause trouble.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#177 Aug 23, 2013
Visit the Facebook page called; Apprecation 4 Thickness to see hot black chicks. Very cool.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#179 Aug 23, 2013
I love them think, but fit. I am not a fan of fat chicks either.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#180 Aug 23, 2013
Thick, not think....
Pgd

Greensboro, NC

#181 Aug 24, 2013
It's nothing wrong with finding love in any color. People need to worry about why they spread hate for no other reason than to promote their own ignorance. I for one will be glad when their fucked out of exsistence. I am a black woman who is proud to be black and I don't hate on any race that's proud to be their color. Just be proud not ignorant.
man2man

El Monte, CA

#182 Aug 24, 2013
All white guys like black women and asian women too (even the most racist one!) Remember the old joke? The definition of REDNECK is a white guy who won't marry a black woman but will have sex with one.
straight_edgeG17

United States

#183 Aug 25, 2013
write this thread got started a long time ago, and still has new comments on it!
man2man

El Monte, CA

#184 Aug 25, 2013
straight_edgeG17 wrote:
write this thread got started a long time ago, and still has new co!mments on it!
So what!?.
raja the greasy indian

UK

#185 Aug 27, 2013
I love chocolata. My parents would disown me if I married a black woman though. They are the females with the most sex appeal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Otter (May '14) 1 hr Todd 18
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 4 hr Brian_G 1,900
patrick brehm arrested and charged Thu medmel8556 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Thu Currently Queen 139
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Thu Ben_Masada 402
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Thu force me 36
Cherry Crush Dec 17 Cherry Dreams 1
Harrisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web