Chick-fil-A anti-gay marriage views fuel rallies and 'kiss-ins'

Jul 26, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 37

Equality Illinois urges members of the GLBTQ community to protest Chick-fil-A with a 'kiss-in' on August 1, 2012.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pam

Grove City, PA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Best part of this whole Chik-Fil-A issue - it is giving lots of people who don't usually pay that much attention to gays a chance to see them at their very worst - nasty, left-leaning, and extremely intolerant. I think it is going to be a real wake-up call to folks who have been somewhat open to the idea of gays to see this very, very bad view of them and realize this is the real deal. Every black cloud has a silver lining, and God works in mysterious ways. BTW, you've got the kiss-in date wrong.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Pam wrote:
Best part of this whole Chik-Fil-A issue - it is giving lots of people who don't usually pay that much attention to their obesity, an excuse to be totally "distracted" as they "SUPER SIZE" the order!!
Oh Pammy...shouldn't you be painting signs for your "20 Moms March"? Oh, but then again a snicker here, and a snicker there.
ELH

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Melinda wrote:
<quoted text>Eat Chick Fil A and help keep the gays away.
You're going to have to eat lots of those crappy sandwiches to make up for the business this idiot is going to loose becasue of his self righteous "christian" values.

Don't you worry what all that greasy fried food is going to do you your (newly acquired) "fine-figured, Hottie straight8 chick" body?
Melinda wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a fine-figured, Hottie straight8 chick.
ELH

Portland, OR

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Pam wrote:
Best part of this whole Chik-Fil-A issue - it is giving lots of people who don't usually pay that much attention to gays a chance to see them at their very worst - nasty, left-leaning, and extremely intolerant. I think it is going to be a real wake-up call to folks who have been somewhat open to the idea of gays to see this very, very bad view of them and realize this is the real deal. Every black cloud has a silver lining, and God works in mysterious ways. BTW, you've got the kiss-in date wrong.
Best part of this whole Chik-Fil-A issue is that it's giving lots of people who don't usually pay that much attention to gay issues a chance to see these small minded "christians" for what they really are - nasty, right leaning, extremely intolerant and JUDGMENTAL hypocrites.

I think it is going to be a real wake-up call to folks who have been somewhat apathetic to the issue of agy rights and same sex marriage. After all whats' BETTER than seeing this very very bad view of those opposing Gay rights and realize this is a REAL social and civil rights issue.

Yes Pam, You are right- every black cloud does have a silver lining, and God does work in mysterious ways.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#6 Jul 26, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to eat lots of those crappy sandwiches to make up for the business this idiot is going to loose becasue of his self righteous "christian" values.
Don't you worry what all that greasy fried food is going to do you your (newly acquired) "fine-figured, Hottie straight8 chick" body?
<quoted text>
She can eat all the Chick-sh!t- A she wants till she splodes cuz it still won't change the fact she's pissed because she can't compete with her husbands boyfriend.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She can eat all the Chick-sh!t- A she wants till she splodes cuz it still won't change the fact she's pissed because she can't compete with her husbands boyfriend.
Hey sweetie! Both of the female posters are males!! One is our old Cafe troll, R1. "Pam the Spam" is the freak that used to post as "Snickers". I guess they are finding the "softer side" of their bigotry! LOL Can you believe last summer we couldn't grow anything in the garden because of the rain, and now, we have a freakin' drought? Hope you and your family is doing well!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Melinda wrote:
<quoted text>Eat Chick Fil A and help keep the gays away.
Until you can't squeeze your huge fat ass into their doors anymore. I hope they have DRIVE THROUGH so you can continue stuffing your face, while you lay immobile in the back of a van from your morbid obesity and some enabler orders your food for you.
ELH

Portland, OR

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Until you can't squeeze your huge fat ass into their doors anymore. I hope they have DRIVE THROUGH so you can continue stuffing your face, while you lay immobile in the back of a van from your morbid obesity and some enabler orders your food for you.
The topic of this thread is delicious fried chicken on white bread and salty waffle fries the decent upright American "christians" who love them... Now try to stay on topic!
hillbilly bob wrote:
"You can have my fried chicken sandwich when you pry it out of my cold dead hand"
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Talking about a huge fat ass!

Tell them what you eat! Go Ahead and tell them!
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Until you can't squeeze your huge fat ass into their doors anymore. I hope they have DRIVE THROUGH so you can continue stuffing your face, while you lay immobile in the back of a van from your morbid obesity and some enabler orders your food for you.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population and we know what homosexuals eat!
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
The gay nazi's are going after any business that doesn't support the homosexual agenda. It's gay facism....The left in Washington are all fascists.

They're turning American into a gay Cuba.

What's next? Shall we be forced to accept pedaphiles next? Homosexuality and pedophilia are linked, so who knows what the sick left will do next.
ELH

Portland, OR

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population and we know what homosexuals eat!
We all know that you love polish sausage and that you swallow.

Palm Springs, California

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Talking about a huge fat ass!
Tell them what you eat! Go Ahead and tell them!
<quoted text>
Not that fast food crap. I spend too much time on those horrible tread mills in the gym and eating nothing but steamed broccoli and drinking ice water, but cheat and have an In And Out Burger on Saturdays, to ruin my boyish figure with that drek.

Palm Springs, California

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
The gay nazi's are going after any business that doesn't support the homosexual agenda. It's gay facism....The left in Washington are all fascists.
They're turning American into a gay Cuba.
What's next? Shall we be forced to accept pedaphiles next? Homosexuality and pedophilia are linked, so who knows what the sick left will do next.
No, tool, pedophilia is akin to rape, a victim and a predator. An mature gay relationship is two unrelated adults getting together with mutual consent, just like a male female relationship.

Homosex and molesting are not at all the same, despite your sweaty fantasies.

Palm Springs, California

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, during the week, steamed broccoli, and ice water, on Saturday, usually a cheat day of In And Out Burgers. I hope they have that chain in YOUR town, they are the best.

About once a month, I go to Sunday brunch and have eggs Benedict or quiche, with mimosas.

Any more questions about what gays eat?

What does your mom eat? Oh, yeah, COCK!(Sometimes even your dad's, if he is in town) Got a problem with that?
Fitz

Mount Clemens, MI

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Its like these activists, from the words of the Boston mayor, to the Chicago mayor, to the Chicago Alderman, to the council member who is introducing a petition to renounce Dan Cathy's views...and now these activists..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/chic ...

and their comments WANT to give any Chick-Fil-A franchise ready excuse to start & win a lawsuit for 1st amendment viewpoint discrimination and religious discrimination.

Zoning boards are capable of coming up with a myraid of excuses for not granting a resturant a permit for building & operating their resturant.

By making these accusations - even legitimante refusuals of permits are now given iron clad evidence for appeals, damages and subsequent suits for loss of revenue and attorneys fee's.

So...keep it up guys...

Someone should set up a legal defense fund for those Chick-Fil-A owners who both want to build their resturants and could use some ready cash to help with start-up costs.

Palm Springs, California

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Fitz wrote:
Its like these activists, from the words of the Boston mayor, to the Chicago mayor, to the Chicago Alderman, to the council member who is introducing a petition to renounce Dan Cathy's views...and now these activists..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/chic ...
and their comments WANT to give any Chick-Fil-A franchise ready excuse to start & win a lawsuit for 1st amendment viewpoint discrimination and religious discrimination.
Zoning boards are capable of coming up with a myraid of excuses for not granting a resturant a permit for building & operating their resturant.
By making these accusations - even legitimante refusuals of permits are now given iron clad evidence for appeals, damages and subsequent suits for loss of revenue and attorneys fee's.
So...keep it up guys...
Someone should set up a legal defense fund for those Chick-Fil-A owners who both want to build their resturants and could use some ready cash to help with start-up costs.
Oh, yawn, I don't know what is more tiresome, the late hour, this tedious repetitious subject, or your HORRID spelling!

I count SIX misspellings in your sweaty post. Come ON! RESTAURANT, please. You spelled that wrong three times, so I know it wasn't a typo. The other words, sorry, too late for me...to bed....however, if you want to LOOK like an ignorant drop out, ignore my warnings.
thinking

Herrin, IL

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Don't like it don't go there dumb asses, anytime some Hollywood liberal opens their big mouth about Gay, politics or anything else they feel i should know I just simply quit watching their movies, tv shows etc......DUH !

Palm Springs, California

#21 Jul 30, 2012
thinking wrote:
Don't like it don't go there dumb asses, anytime some Hollywood liberal opens their big mouth about Gay, politics or anything else they feel i should know I just simply quit watching their movies, tv shows etc......DUH !
Wow, it must be fun at your house. What do you do, look at the stereoscope and knit all evening?
ELH

Portland, OR

#22 Jul 30, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, it must be fun at your house. What do you do, look at the stereoscope and knit all evening?
Here's a recording of a typical evening in "fritz's" apartment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min mahz 49,824
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 8 hr Be go e 152
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr GOP 4,027
Football team on soccer field? 11 hr Station 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Politician 1,924
Snitch 16 hr Every1NeedstoKnow 5
disclosure....tabloid or legitimate newspaper? 18 hr forsale 120
•••
•••
•••

Harrisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••