hell everyone knew that!WE SEE IT ALL THE TIME
Bruce

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2011
The man has needs!
duh

Little Rock, AR

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Why dont you confront gary to his face instead of being a chicken shit and starting crap on the unfamous topix. course eye in the sky and fireman are probally the same person. whats the matter did gary put your little butt in jail and now you have to be a real hero and get back at him by starting crap. grow a set of gonads and ask him to his face
No way

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Here is a novel idea....How about minding some of your own...LOL that always works when you have a buisiness broblem . They are both grown I don't think you are correct but what if you are ??? Who cares as long as he is doing his job it's not your buisiness! I think he is doing a fine job .....a little upsett about the four wheeler thing ....but I kinda understand the parents can't be there to monitor the kids everyminute they are riding and I'm sure they get a little wild all kids do. Anyway keep up the good work Gary and be nicer with your let downs sounds like you really mad someone mad , wnen you turned them down...LOL
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 14, 2011
it a LIE Gary is an honest good man.
welllllllllllll

Blytheville, AR

#7 Feb 14, 2011
didn't 1 of the city deputies just get caught doing the same thing/////maybe it is just the water they drink
Bruce

Alexander, AR

#8 Feb 14, 2011
What the hell is a city deputy?
undercoverbrothe r

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 14, 2011
city are officers, county are deputies.
welllllllllllll

Blytheville, AR

#10 Feb 14, 2011
ok...city officer....oops!!!!!
Who

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Who got caught?
jackie

Osceola, AR

#12 Feb 14, 2011
gary hefner with ciny cole,is that mikes old lady?
a easter

Blytheville, AR

#13 Feb 15, 2011
pepole do yall seriously have nothing better to do!!!! gary is great cop and he acc serves and protects his town- un like the rest!!! leave gary and his family alone!! god bless gary and hope all is well
yeah okay

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2011
I know that gary dated cindy like 10 years ago and he is the one who broke up with her because of his job. He and cindy are still friends and he is happily married to his wife. I don't know if cindy has ever been to the city hall or not but what if she was gary works dayshift only its kinda hard to hide someone in open daylight. I know that gary does have a bad past and he would even tell you that. But he has changed his life and is a nice person. To say that gary was caught with cindy cole is not a fair statement. This is just a bunch of crap. If gary wanted a relationship with cindy he would have stayed with her when he was with her

Since: Aug 08

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2011
This is gary not gonna say much cause this is crazy. All I would like to say is to the fireman...don't ever speak to me after this or other words don't be two faced.....cindy cole did stop by the pd one day she and robert wright go to the same church and robert pulled in first then she pulled in behind robert never entered the city hall so whatever makes you feel like a big man.....I'm done with this......
Kristin

Blytheville, AR

#16 Feb 15, 2011
The are not together so leave her off of this damn site!!!!!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2011
Bryant you can ask her out if you want too......lol and I have told butch and my wife about this trashy rumor....and there is one other person I answer to and that is god... and he already knows anyway.....I'm good with all of it....
hometown lost

Powhatan, AR

#19 Feb 16, 2011
truthspoken247 wrote:
This is gary not gonna say much cause this is crazy. All I would like to say is to the fireman...don't ever speak to me after this or other words don't be two faced.....cindy cole did stop by the pd one day she and robert wright go to the same church and robert pulled in first then she pulled in behind robert never entered the city hall so whatever makes you feel like a big man.....I'm done with this......
well spoken gary you know what u did and didnot do so dont let it bother u
lostdog

Little Rock, AR

#20 Feb 16, 2011
truthspoken247, i know where your coming from. everyone has to have a comment about something dont they. I mean i have heard rumors too about you and other people's wives but its all nonsense.
I know your an honest man and a loving husband and you would never do these things. I've known you for a while. people have to come up with rumors all the time. If you did do these things, you would be man enough to tell the person, yes i did this. im very sorry right? I know you wouldnt do anything anyway, enough venting. have a great day.
knowsthetruthspo ken247

West Fork, AR

#21 Apr 27, 2014
Only answers to god? Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter Too. 1 hr Josh 1
why are black ppl dying at the hands of police ... 1 hr Josh 1
Seven Dyce #1 on reverbnation hip hop charts. 2 hr dog bone 10
Alicia greer shawdy 2 hr wtf 28
savanna mcillwain.... 3 hr hyi 3
New Officer 7 hr Raise the bar 10
tim denton 7 hr tim denton 2
More from around the web

Harrisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE