That Gurl

Blytheville, AR

#21 Jul 25, 2009
is that right then lets ask him why he wont let her leave him....
blah

Southaven, MS

#22 Jul 26, 2009
That Gurl wrote:
is that right then lets ask him why he wont let her leave him....
cuz he hasn't found anything better yet dumbass
That Gurl

Manila, AR

#23 Jul 27, 2009
if he wanted better then he should let her leave so he can
dewarren walker

Trumann, AR

#24 Jul 30, 2009
well here i am for all the haten ass bitches, dnt hate on what i got and wht u aint got and he cud do better bitches but wut u dnt kno is im the best..... and hes plenty happy wit me and his daughter but he knows were the door is when hes ready but he aint goin a damn place so mind ur own..... thank u and have a great day. if u see me on the town betcha u aint bad enough to say wht u gta say to me cuz u guna have to not only go threw me but my man too.....
huhhh

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jul 30, 2009
would someone put that post in english ....makes no sense
GORGEOUS

Trumann, AR

#26 Jul 30, 2009
Bich your name dont make sense!! You probably look like huhhh when people see u cause you are so damn ugly!!
huhhh

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Jul 31, 2009
must be the new english they are teaching in school
truth

Southaven, MS

#28 Aug 1, 2009
dewarren walker wrote:
well here i am for all the haten ass bitches, dnt hate on what i got and wht u aint got and he cud do better bitches but wut u dnt kno is im the best..... and hes plenty happy wit me and his daughter but he knows were the door is when hes ready but he aint goin a damn place so mind ur own..... thank u and have a great day. if u see me on the town betcha u aint bad enough to say wht u gta say to me cuz u guna have to not only go threw me but my man too.....
child i have already told you to YOUR FACE that he is the finest man in harrisburg and he is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with you. i have told you once and i would tell you again aint nobody worried about your fata$$, i cant wait until he finds someone better of the caliber he deserves!
could be

Blytheville, AR

#29 Aug 1, 2009
Is it Ebonics??
britney

North Little Rock, AR

#30 Aug 9, 2009
this aint ebonics this is 2009..... and u havent told me shit to my face or id kno who u was.. but honey i may be a fat ass but he still likes it. and if u where brave enough ud go on and tell me who u are instead of given your self a cover up name but its all great your just waisting your time cause we all kno where dewarren is going to be and thats with me....well god bless to u haters!!!!!!!!!
english plz

Little Rock, AR

#31 Aug 9, 2009
britney wrote:
this aint ebonics this is 2009..... and u havent told me shit to my face or id kno who u was.. but honey i may be a fat ass but he still likes it. and if u where brave enough ud go on and tell me who u are instead of given your self a cover up name but its all great your just waisting your time cause we all kno where dewarren is going to be and thats with me....well god bless to u haters!!!!!!!!!
I understand u went to school in Weiner but it is wasting. Waist is like your pants size. And sorry but some of with class speak english in 2009 I don't even think that last post was ebonics.
havoc

Southaven, MS

#32 Aug 9, 2009
britney wrote:
u are an ugly fat ho, u ain't nothing but a wh0re to trapped a good man into being with you... come on yall look ridiculous together, u have got to be paying his bills or something why else would he be with ugly trash like you...
u are an ugly fat ho who trapped a good guy, u are just like jennifer woodard, u should be ashamed and yes i have told to you your face dumbass
mama cass

Paragould, AR

#33 Aug 14, 2009
hi dewarren and brit it's jonathans ex wife
britney

United States

#34 Aug 19, 2009
i dont understand how u can compare me and dewarren to jennifer and jesse but its all good yall can say what you want im still gunna be the one with dewarren and our 2 kids so choke on that and critisize me all you want cuz ur the trash that needs grow up like i said b4 god bless to the hater!!!!!!!!!

North Little Rock, AR

#35 Aug 19, 2009
First off Vanns baby girl. I know more about Micahel than you think I been around alot longer than you and even though you have kids with him, I will always be his friend and he will always be there for me when I need him regardless if he with you or not. I WILL SEE HIM WHENEVER I GET READY TO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Really

Osceola, AR

#36 Sep 21, 2009
Cody calm down dude Dewarren ain't gay so just give it up already
Wyonda Vann

Adel, GA

#37 Nov 11, 2009
Hi Jolunda, how are you and your family? I hope all is well. I bet the girls are really big now. Me and my family are doing well. I heard you are a nurse now. Congratulations. I am very proud of you and happy for your family. Tell Percy and Henry Lee that we all said hello. Courtney is a senior this year and jayland is in the 7th grade and Jamian (remember you used to keep him for us when he was in headstart) is in the 6th grade. We are in Albany Ga. I will be graduating nursing school (RN) on December 10th 2009.

Email me Julonda. My email address is wyonda.vann@Yahoo.com
william vann

Blytheville, AR

#38 Dec 4, 2009
Larry you could call a brother or at least check in because you are the oldest dosent mean that i wont take you down (lol)
Vanns baby girl

West Memphis, AR

#40 Jan 1, 2010
To GUEST, First off you don't know who I am and I don't have kids with him. Do you even know where Michael is? Do you know when he is coming home. Have you wrote him? Has he wrote you? Have you been to see him? Hmmmm, like I said in my post back in Aug. we have alot of catching up to do, NO I will never keep him from his friends, I'm not that type of person, but I will tell you this much you may think you know him better than me, you have no idea. I have talked to him and the first 2-3 days he comes home they are mine and his daughters, don't think you can top that one, he does not want to see anyone else, by his request not mine. And you better know what you are talking about before you start bashing people, you don't know me so how can you say you have been around longer than me? You don't know me at all so I can just about tell you I have been around him alot longer than you, and no I don't know you, but from the sounds of it you sound really young, so that goes without saying. Maybe I'll see ya arouond town roflao.
savannah

Little Rock, AR

#41 Feb 2, 2010
hey this page suposed 2 b bout micheal not no dawarren n brit but anyway micheal will b out round aug. n vanns babygurl honey u trippin micheal vann aint fixin 2 b tied down 2 no body i know him very well we real close n when he gets home he got other kids to spend time with to like my son witch is his nephew and he got 2 gurls by sum of my good friends and u better believe he gna b seein them...so gurl u needa quit trippin 4 real..but anyways we love u micheal..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pattie davis 4 hr gaylon p 11
bobby dunn 6 hr he cheated 3
Amanda Cleveland 16 hr guest 2
somethings do last forever Mon bye1022 13
News Weiner announces plans to detach from Harrisbur... Mon hhs 8
I here by declare that I am god Mon jjjjjj 72
Sr high football team this year Sun Football 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages