First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Onlyme

Arlington, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Yes dalton is his and he does have 5 daughters. He is worthless trash! Lays up and lives off women! Who will be his next victim!!
excuse me

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Didn't Philip die a couple ago?
None ya

Blytheville, AR

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Philip was his dad he is philip jr an this is once agian my familiy your talking about dalton is his brother an he may have 5 girls but he takes care of them!
WHAT

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
None ya wrote:
Philip was his dad he is philip jr an this is once agian my familiy your talking about dalton is his brother an he may have 5 girls but he takes care of them!
With what? Don't you need a job?
Onlyme

Nocona, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2012
None ya wrote:
he doesn't see any of his kids except dalton! And he keeps him high along with all the other teenage boys! He doesn't even have a job!
so what

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Phillip Jr. DOES have a job. And Dalton is NOT his son, it is his brother. dumbass!! Are you jealous because he wouldn't have sex with you so you could get pregnant??
Dalton Waters

Marked Tree, AR

#7 Nov 5, 2012
I'd seriously love to see one of you tell my BROTHER...this b.s in person...if you ever grow the balls...let me know :)
truth

Brookland, AR

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Phillip Waters, does not have a job, he is in a relationship with Misty Chism, who is still married and left her husband because he did not have a job and because he couldn't get over his mothers death. She has no job, lives off welfare and ssi checks. and can't seem to keep a man, for any reason. Maybe because her meth habit is more important, and the dick she can get when she's hi..she also leaves her kids at home alone and they were caught smoking pot behind her house that she just recently started living in again b.c she was shacked up at HIS aunts house..THIS IS HARRISBURG, DON'T EVER THINK A STRANGER DOESN'T KNOW YOUR BUSINESS, THATS WHY DHS GOT CALLED ON HER..SHES BIG AND NASTY AND NEEDS TO BE A MOTHER TO HER KIDS...EVEN HER OWN NEIGHBOR AND LANDLORD KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER, BUT SHE CAN'T PAY HER BILLS..NOT EVEN WITH A MAN THAT HAS A JOB. AND THIS ONE HAS NO JOB EITHER..WANT IT SAID TO YOU FACE? why, its the truth no matter where its said...and Dalton, you little pot head, hows your momma and family gonna feel when they find out what you do..plus Gadge on another topic threatening to kill someone..whatever..
Dalton Waters

Marked Tree, AR

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Still not to any of our faces...oh how sad you are
gadge churchwell

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Me thretnin to kill some one you mess with one of us u mess with all of us I'm pretty sure that dalt can pass a test cuz I'd say his piss is cleaner than Clorox get your shit straight dalt and bo are BROTHERS. Yes he takes care of his kids so STFU
bla

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2012
hahahah

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Where's he working now?
I agree

Monette, AR

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Im so glad to that someone other than my self feels the same way about the whole Misty Martin Chism thing. I hope she getts whats coming to her which looks like jail for slinging dope, or lossing her kids. She has a job. But being a dumbass doenst pay well so that may be why she depends on welfare and ssi to pay her bills. I feel sorry for her kids, they deserve someone better than her as a mother. DHS shouldve been informed. People like her will get what they deserve. Sooner or later everything comes back to bit you in the ass, especially when you do nothing but lie about everything. And if anyone who knows her can say if Misty is talking shes lying. Her husband is better off without her dumbass. Good luck Mr.Phil Waters.

United States

#15 Nov 14, 2012
I agree wrote:
Im so glad to that someone other than my self feels the same way about the whole Misty Martin Chism thing. I hope she getts whats coming to her which looks like jail for slinging dope, or lossing her kids. She has a job. But being a dumbass doenst pay well so that may be why she depends on welfare and ssi to pay her bills. I feel sorry for her kids, they deserve someone better than her as a mother. DHS shouldve been informed. People like her will get what they deserve. Sooner or later everything comes back to bit you in the ass, especially when you do nothing but lie about everything. And if anyone who knows her can say if Misty is talking shes lying. Her husband is better off without her dumbass. Good luck Mr.Phil Waters.
Was she busted or sumthin?
fact

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Why slander a teenager for ??? What a low life !!! I know the family !!!! Why slander them for ?? What good did you get out of this !!!! Take a look in the mirror !!! Judge yourself before you judge someone else !!! Heck at least get the relationship correct on here
I agree

Blytheville, AR

#17 Nov 14, 2012
What teenager? Shes 30 something. When you put your personal life out there for everyone in town to see, you should be ready to hear how stupid you look.
phillip waters jr
#19 Nov 18, 2012
hey all you topix junkies me and misty are happy no drugs no trouble.so i think everyone should mind their own biss.oh and heres a thought get off this stupid site and maybe you can be as happy as we are.last thing its kinda chicken shit not to say who you are...so god bless all you trouble makers i pray someday you will have a life to...again this is a statment from me"phillip waters jr" im not hard to find if you have any questions...
Psssssss

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 18, 2012
phillip waters jr wrote:
hey all you topix junkies me and misty are happy no drugs no trouble.so i think everyone should mind their own biss.oh and heres a thought get off this stupid site and maybe you can be as happy as we are.last thing its kinda chicken shit not to say who you are...so god bless all you trouble makers i pray someday you will have a life to...again this is a statment from me"phillip waters jr" im not hard to find if you have any questions...
hey Phil waters you must be hard to track because the child support office couldn't find you for years! You never mentioned your children just the girlfriend and how happy you are! You have 5 daughters you don't see or support! Or maybe the three mothers are smart enough to know the children are better off without you! What do you contribute to society?? I live right here in town and to my knowledge not a dang thing! Grow up get a job and stop laying up and letting women support you! You make men look bad! And your baby's momma one day will either get a fat check or get to see you suffer in prison! I don't have to post my name and if I ever bump into you again you will know who I am! Ts
phillip waters jr
#21 Nov 18, 2012
hey whoever you are i think you are the biggest chickenshit around i do have five girls and a brother and i also have a family that loves me.what have you got.people like you make me sick always tryin to start trouble get a life grow some balls ill talk face to face with you anytime anyplace.what the hell have you got against me anyway.my three girls emie,katie,and baybay love me as much as i love them.the other two i dont get to see because their mommas are so stupid they think they are hurting me by keeping them away STUPID chicks your hurting them too.but that shits between you and god.one last time anytime anyplace we can talk face to face unless you are some STUPID little bitch that just cant handle rejection...
Destiny

Dallas, TX

#22 Nov 18, 2012
First off yall dont know shit about my mom or phillip. And shes the best mother in this world so why bring shit up obviously their on yalls minds for yall to be talking shit on here but not to their faces grow some fucking balls and say it to their face oh wait its harrisburg all everyone does is talk the shit but dont back it up. So i suggest you keep your mouth shut. And another thing my mom dont fling dope dumbass. She dont do any drugs so think again. Ima pray for yall stupid ignorant people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,487
barrett (Mar '17) 16 hr Thedamageisdone 68
Homewrecker 17 hr Gag 7
Fire Fri Hmmm 4
longest 3 word story ever (Dec '08) Thu So_da_lish_us 126
Circle K Thu Move 7
Discreet Thu BBC 5

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance