tiffany chambers is the biggist whore...

tiffany chambers is the biggist whorebag in harrisburg!

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2010
she needs to worry about her kids instead of all the pills she want yeah I went there
Hilarious

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Does she do anal?
Lmao

Manila, AR

#6 Nov 28, 2010
I really do think y'all should grow up and leave her alone!! She's a very good mother..So grow up..I mean really
sorry

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 19, 2010
i heard recently she was moving out of state and was only taking one of her kids with her what a great mother how could u not want both of your kids?
sorry

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 19, 2010
Lmao wrote:
I really do think y'all should grow up and leave her alone!! She's a very good mother..So grow up..I mean really
yeah she is such a great mother she cant handle both of her kids instead she is worried about chasing a** or whatever else she can get boy she really has u fooled u must not know her that well im taking it u dont she has a way of fooling people into thinking she is something that she isnt
ridiculous

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2010
yes I was shopping at freds one day and I seen her being one of the managers lol inhaling helium and skipping through the store singing while the other employees were workin like i usually see while she is doing what she pleases and other small kids seen that and they might think that it is ok to inhale stuff what a great example and from a manager of all people way to go sounds to me the company needs to be informed about that and u wonder why kids inhale stuff and sometimes die from it!
Jesus Lover

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2010
ridiculous wrote:
yes I was shopping at freds one day and I seen her being one of the managers lol inhaling helium and skipping through the store singing while the other employees were workin like i usually see while she is doing what she pleases and other small kids seen that and they might think that it is ok to inhale stuff what a great example and from a manager of all people way to go sounds to me the company needs to be informed about that and u wonder why kids inhale stuff and sometimes die from it!
Ever heard of punctuation?
concerned

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 24, 2011
Jesus Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of punctuation?
punctuation or not that point came across loud and clear.
harry peter

Harrisburg, AR

#14 Feb 3, 2011
actually amy dunn"BeenFucKedToMuch " is :)
loser

Little Rock, AR

#15 Feb 3, 2011
she is a loser not a good person and no one likes her she uses people she isnt a good mother she needs to quit worrying about what boy she can have that day and take care of her kids and grow up!And her snitching a** brother better watch out!
drake

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Its not her fault her baby daddy slept with his own cuzin and a bunch of other underage girls
Oscar

Little Rock, AR

#17 Feb 4, 2011
So, does she do anal?
krismon

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2011
Well let's get dwn then
ontheoutsidelook ingin

Judsonia, AR

#20 Feb 4, 2011
i think you are all jealous and that is why you have a problem with this girl
Princess

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2011
drake wrote:
Its not her fault her baby daddy slept with his own cuzin and a bunch of other underage girls
Excuse me, but unless you know that for a fact stfu!
realy

United States

#23 Jun 18, 2011
Do u guys rely have to just find someone to bash every day tiff has been my familys frind as long as I can remember so just leave her alone
FYI

United States

#26 Aug 12, 2011
Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but unless you know that for a fact stfu!
.
Yes Ik for a fact because I am one of them!!! So NAH:: He is a piece of shit...
hahahaha

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2011
If he is such a piece of sh!t then why did u pull your panties down for him? U mad cuz he didn't stay with ya?
loser

United States

#28 Nov 13, 2011
You guys can't we all get along
cmc

United States

#29 May 20, 2012
She cant touch this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic 3 hr Jesus Take the Wheel 4
chris norman 5 hr for real 13
Mitchell Faulkner 20 hr Sick 2
Drug dealer cassie suthrlen Fri ex best friend 4
Lori Kain Fri Her ex 3
Jill May Overturf (Jan '16) Jul 27 guest 12
T-Bird vs Hornets Jul 27 WUWP 3

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages