DOG The Bounty Hunter
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Charles

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Does anyone watch this show? I watched some of it last night. Can you believe the mullet on this guy? His little 9 yr old kid too? Anywho, can a bounty hunter just bust up in your home like that? Even the police have to have a search warrant or arrest warrant. This guy is busting out windows and breaking down doors and saying, "I'm going to search your house". That's GOT to be illegal. Since it is REALITY TV, I'm sure there are some things that we don't see. I don't know the particulars about police type business. I know some police talk on here sometimes. That guy is going to mess around some day and get shot when he kicks in the wrong door. Then whats he gonna do with his Bean Bag gun? Anyone got an opinion or have an answer for these questions?

Laters
Guest

Trumann, AR

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Charles wrote:
Does anyone watch this show? I watched some of it last night. Can you believe the mullet on this guy? His little 9 yr old kid too? Anywho, can a bounty hunter just bust up in your home like that? Even the police have to have a search warrant or arrest warrant. This guy is busting out windows and breaking down doors and saying, "I'm going to search your house". That's GOT to be illegal. Since it is REALITY TV, I'm sure there are some things that we don't see. I don't know the particulars about police type business. I know some police talk on here sometimes. That guy is going to mess around some day and get shot when he kicks in the wrong door. Then whats he gonna do with his Bean Bag gun? Anyone got an opinion or have an answer for these questions?
Laters
They do have warrants, in most instances they are bounty hunters hired to execute an arrest warrant.
agent 3055

Mayflower, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2010
i love that show. dog is the shiznit!
Charles

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They do have warrants, in most instances they are bounty hunters hired to execute an arrest warrant.
I just don't think that's right that a person can bust into your home and kidnap you...felon or not and just search your house without a warrant. If somone shot a bounty hunter, because they think someone is breaking into there home, what kind of sentence would they get. I'm sure that has happened.
dork

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Charles they do have a warrent.
Charles

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Then just anyone can get a warrant to arrest someone and search their house? I'm not bitching or anything, just wondering how that works.
Eow

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Okay, let's clear something up right away. NO, bounty hunters do not need warrants because they are not the police and are not bound to the same legal constraints. The bounty hunter will not be charging you with a crime and therefore does need probable cause to enter a home that the person is believed to be in. When you are bailed out of jail, you are signing away your civil rights to that bonding agency. They can use any and all means to secure you and make sure you are brought before the court. Hope this helps.
Charles

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Jan 9, 2010
OK, that does clear up some of it. What if the person in the home shoots them and not necessarily the suspect they are looking for. Will the home owner go to jail or will it be ruled as justified, I mean they DID just break in his house. J W.
curious

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2010
does anyone know anything about John and Amanda that owns J&M auto repair,i believe they are also at S&S auto.........
curious

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2010
sorry wrong site..
Kilo

AOL

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Thats not dogs hair, it's clip ons, like women wear. Dog is also only about 4 ft 7 inches tall, they have to shoot at differnt angles to make him look taller. he is about 75 years old too. Notice how the other guys do all the work and then that little fella will run up there like he caught someone.
Charles

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Jan 19, 2010
OK, I talked a police officer. IN Arkansas, a bounty hunter can only take you into custody on public property. If they bust down a door, they could be shot and no charges will fall on the shooter if that is there home. Most bounty hunters don't work alone, so more shots probably follow. If there are no shots, the bounty hunter can still face B & E, and criminal trespaaing. That is only in Arkansas. Dog works Colorado and Hawaii. Just FYI, unless the cop is lying.
cop

Pacifica, CA

#13 Jan 19, 2010
Charles wrote:
OK, I talked a police officer. IN Arkansas, a bounty hunter can only take you into custody on public property. If they bust down a door, they could be shot and no charges will fall on the shooter if that is there home. Most bounty hunters don't work alone, so more shots probably follow. If there are no shots, the bounty hunter can still face B & E, and criminal trespaaing. That is only in Arkansas. Dog works Colorado and Hawaii. Just FYI, unless the cop is lying.
there is no bounty hunters in the state of arkansas,it is illegal for a bounty hunter to do that kind of job in the state of arkansas,a bounty hunter is a felon hunting felons,that why the DOG don,t carry a firearm, so if the dog comes to this state he would be locked up,the bail bonds companies have the lic- to do that job here, I don't know how it works but they are license thru the state of arkansas,and had the right to carry a firearm,even with out a perment,thats why even myself as a law enforcement dont get involed in the bail bonds recoveries, because they have their oun laws to pretect them, and then they can sue
cop

Pacifica, CA

#14 Jan 19, 2010
Charles wrote:
OK, I talked a police officer. IN Arkansas, a bounty hunter can only take you into custody on public property. If they bust down a door, they could be shot and no charges will fall on the shooter if that is there home. Most bounty hunters don't work alone, so more shots probably follow. If there are no shots, the bounty hunter can still face B & E, and criminal trespaaing. That is only in Arkansas. Dog works Colorado and Hawaii. Just FYI, unless the cop is lying.
no your police officer is wrong they can arrest anytime and anywere,hope your officer don't try getting invold unless he has very good grouds, because he and his department may have a law suet to answer to.
cop

Pacifica, CA

#15 Jan 19, 2010
Charles wrote:
OK, I talked a police officer. IN Arkansas, a bounty hunter can only take you into custody on public property. If they bust down a door, they could be shot and no charges will fall on the shooter if that is there home. Most bounty hunters don't work alone, so more shots probably follow. If there are no shots, the bounty hunter can still face B & E, and criminal trespaaing. That is only in Arkansas. Dog works Colorado and Hawaii. Just FYI, unless the cop is lying.
I learned this the hard way , the people at the home would know who is there. because the bondsmens that are there. have to by law to identify themselfs ,and if they know the person is there they do have the right to go thru the door,if they do not know the fugitive is there, they have no right to inter, but they do have the right to ask questions at that home,
Charles

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Jan 20, 2010
cop wrote:
<quoted text>I learned this the hard way , the people at the home would know who is there. because the bondsmens that are there. have to by law to identify themselfs ,and if they know the person is there they do have the right to go thru the door,if they do not know the fugitive is there, they have no right to inter, but they do have the right to ask questions at that home,
OK, homeowner shoots the Bounty Hunter "bondsman" breaking down his door...what happens to the homeowner?
That guy

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2010
cop wrote:
<quoted text>there is no bounty hunters in the state of arkansas,it is illegal for a bounty hunter to do that kind of job in the state of arkansas,a bounty hunter is a felon hunting felons,that why the DOG don,t carry a firearm, so if the dog comes to this state he would be locked up,the bail bonds companies have the lic- to do that job here, I don't know how it works but they are license thru the state of arkansas,and had the right to carry a firearm,even with out a perment,thats why even myself as a law enforcement dont get involed in the bail bonds recoveries, because they have their oun laws to pretect them, and then they can sue
Where are you a cop at? I must admit, your English skills are really awful. How do you write reports? I would also like to add that "bounty hunter" is a very loose term used on the show, and it in no way means that you're a felon who hunts felons. Dog is a bail bondsman. He bails people out of jail, they run, he is obligated to catch them or pay the entire bond amount to the court.
and

Lake City, AR

#18 Jan 20, 2010
he is also a felon
cop

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2010
I would be the first to tell you english skills is Powerful. That is called Proper engish language not just english. the proper english language was not designed for the commen man.It was designed for the polity,politcs,political,juris diction system.judical,judicious,judgm ent,justice.And the commen person donot understand the law that why we have lawyer to hire to interpertation. And everything else is noneproper english which is called slang,now slang in english is noneproper words used to replaced proper words,And Im not at work,not writting a report and Im at home. I have no reason to use proper language.
cop

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2010
And no the DOG do's not write bonds. Lelon,Beth (he's wife)and he' brother write all the bonds. and if you would notice when they take someone to jail The DOG do NOT go in,Well that is because he can't. he is a felon,most of the time Lelon walks the fugitives in.The Dog in a fellon with. felony drug charges. man slaughter,he was a punk.But to answer you.He can not do this job if he didn't have a license bail bondsmen with him,And yes the words of bounty hunter is loosly used on the show,BUT you have to remember IT IS JUST A SHOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car wreck Saturday night 3 hr Unknown 8
Who did she beat up 5 hr lemon drop top 1
Flea markets 6 hr debra 5
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 10 hr guest 1,797
Derrick Holt 14 hr You know 1
Food giant deli Sat Food Giant 5
Disgusting Sat Lalala 2

Harrisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages