will world end dec 21
wonder

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Do you think dec 21 will be the last day ? Just wondering !! Thought a topic on something other than someone being talked about
Me.

Caraway, AR

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Nope. It won't. Only god knows when the world will end. In the bible it says that before the world ends we will go through 7 years of chaos. And I can say that that hasn't happened.. But, I agree! A topic about this is way better then a topic about someone, where they are just being trash talked!!
umm

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2012
No the world will not end on the 21st because man no not the day nor hour. However, I disagree with the part about the 7 years. Signs of the times show that Jesus is returning soon.
Cxt 824

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2012
12/21/12/ is the begining of the end of mankind, so the prophits say.
justsayin

Paragould, AR

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Our pastor preached on this Sunday,he is in a series called "The End."
According to God's Word,there are just too many things that have to occur that haven't happened yet before the "end of the world" as we know it.
and the "7 years" that Me is referring to is the tribulation period,and,the world has to go through that before it "ends" and God creates a new heaven and earth.So,they are right in what they were saying.You are talking about the Rapture that occurs first but after that,there will be 7 BAD years,read Daniel and Revelation.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="Me."]Nope. It won't. Only god knows when the world will end. In the bible it says that before the world ends we will go through 7 years of chaos. And I can say that that hasn't happened.. But, I agree! A topic about this is way better then a topic about someone, where they are just being trash talked!![/QUOTE]The reason why the world is suffering is because the world is allowing the one to have to suffer at the hands of all the world's cowards.
Cxt 824

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
To many people want all the money, power,and control, thats whats wrong with the world today, its the higher gov.
2 high 2 care

Trumann, AR

#11 Dec 15, 2012
I'll let ya know the Dec.22
lol

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Just because there calendar ran out doesn't mean the world will end. The calendars we have in our houses run out on New years but the world doesn't end. It's just another day for history.
Dutchman

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Dec 21, 2012
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.
wonder

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Still have a few hours to go !!!!!
Still here

Murphysboro, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2013
hmmms seems the world didn't end.. yet lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min --Bad Dad-- 42,928
News Her job is improving student performance: Has H... 14 hr yes 1
biggest class clowns Sun captain crunch 3
school firings Apr 21 big lynn 1
Jeff Apr 20 Smh 16
Cassie colman aka crazy Apr 19 Looking 1
New Apartments Apr 18 nothelpinganyone 12

Harrisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages