First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 22, 2009
i heard the craziest stuff about this dude.he is telling people cross county is gonna let him walk away from a ten year prison term if he pays 5000 cash to their drug fund.talk about buying your way out.he hasn't mentioned he rode in the cop car and pointed out every house he was cooking dope at.

Trumann, AR

#2 Mar 22, 2009
curious wrote:
i heard the craziest stuff about this dude.he is telling people cross county is gonna let him walk away from a ten year prison term if he pays 5000 cash to their drug fund.talk about buying your way out.he hasn't mentioned he rode in the cop car and pointed out every house he was cooking dope at.
Sad.

Antioch, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2009
I think you have ur story wrong. Are you talkin about Booger Davis?
laughing

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 23, 2009
no i think pittman,he took the police in wynne and poinyed out his own dads house where he had been cooking.he has since moved to jonesboro where either he rips every body off or they end up robbed,he also throws needles in young girls arms.

Antioch, TN

#5 Mar 23, 2009
o yeah I heard that too about him
DOu No

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2009
None of you have a clue what your talking about and this shit is so funny!!! I look at stuff when someone mentions it just to see how dumb people are and as for the young girls the have their own minds and are accountable for what they do to themselves. Talk about enabling. When you learn to take responsibilities for your own actions you can say your doing something, quit blaming everyone around you.
pittman

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2009
im related to booger. yea he does drugs. sadly over half of harrisburg and wynne have residents who do drugs, cook it, sell it, dont matter. and the girls that he "throws needles into their arms" he doesnt do it. if they dont like it then dont do. but they made the choice to stick that needle in their arm . and he is not cookin at his parents house thats for damn sure. make sure u get ur story straight instead of "I HEARD" THATS HOW RUMORS AND DRAMA GETS STARTED. PPL LIKE U DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT. if u wanna know anything ask a family member or ask booger urself. its not that f#*kin hard
brandy hendrix

Deridder, LA

#8 Mar 24, 2009
I am a family member and a close one at that and if you know booger then you are a dope head to or you are just mad cause he wont share with you..Post your real names chickens shits who like to start a bunch of damn drama!! Evidentally you dont know him like you think you do because booger would never in a million years take the police to his daddys house or else his daddy would run him off the damn hill with a gun or beat the living shit out of him for doing that so stay out of his business. by the way i am pretty sure i know who you are and you must have been right there with him stickin needless otherwise you wouldnt have brought that up! all his girls and you know who you are had a choice and they chose to be sack chasers. maybe they will all figure out life is better off without the drugs.deal with your own problems and leave booger alone.

Trumann, AR

#9 Mar 24, 2009
brandy hendrix wrote:
I am a family member and a close one at that and if you know booger then you are a dope head to or you are just mad cause he wont share with you..Post your real names chickens shits who like to start a bunch of damn drama!! Evidentally you dont know him like you think you do because booger would never in a million years take the police to his daddys house or else his daddy would run him off the damn hill with a gun or beat the living shit out of him for doing that so stay out of his business. by the way i am pretty sure i know who you are and you must have been right there with him stickin needless otherwise you wouldnt have brought that up! all his girls and you know who you are had a choice and they chose to be sack chasers. maybe they will all figure out life is better off without the drugs.deal with your own problems and leave booger alone.
I know Booger and I am not a dope head and don't want him to share his sack. I hate that he has been taken in by that dope....there are so many that have. I also don't believe that Booger would "rat" on anyone especially his family!
Booger

Little Rock, AR

#10 Mar 26, 2009
I love that you all have nothing better to do than talk about the man! If you would like to know the real shit you should be real enough to ask the source. But I really am flattered that you all talk about me so much when I probably don't know who half of you are. Few people really know me but the ones who do are the only ones that really matter.
FRIEND

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Mar 27, 2009
He's REAL!!!!!!
joe

Trumann, AR

#12 Mar 28, 2009
booger is GONE!! if anyone is looking i flicked it out the window coming home from j-town.
White Girl

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 14, 2009
Look all u tricks in Harrisburg are just runnin yall mouths about shit u dont even know. Its crazy that all u tricks do is sit around & talk about people.Thats sad. Yall need to grow up & get your own life. Yall are just hatin! Dont be mad just cause he can get pussy & u cant!!!! LOL Thats true Pimpin!!! Love u Booger & keep them hoes in line!
Just passing thru

Blytheville, AR

#14 Jul 14, 2009
White Girl wrote:
Look all u tricks in Harrisburg are just runnin yall mouths about shit u dont even know. Its crazy that all u tricks do is sit around & talk about people.Thats sad. Yall need to grow up & get your own life. Yall are just hatin! Dont be mad just cause he can get pussy & u cant!!!! LOL Thats true Pimpin!!! Love u Booger & keep them hoes in line!
No one has even commented on this since March! Why bring it back up?
woochie

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2009
White Girl wrote:
I can tell by the way you speak (type) you are a nasty gutter slut.
Just passing thru

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jul 14, 2009
woochie wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by the way you speak (type) you are a nasty gutter slut.
Nasty gutter slut....now that is funny!
maryj

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2009
Just passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has even commented on this since March! Why bring it back up?
Well you know they say pot causes slower reflexes- maybe they just got around to it.
White Girl

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jul 14, 2009
WHATEVER!!!! Bet u wont say that shit 2 my face. So i aint sweatin some people that only talk shit online!!! TRICKS
woochie

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jul 15, 2009
White Girl wrote:
WHATEVER!!!! Bet u wont say that shit 2 my face. So i aint sweatin some people that only talk shit online!!! TRICKS
Guarantee I will. Just tell me your name.
Just passing thru

Blytheville, AR

#20 Jul 15, 2009
woochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guarantee I will. Just tell me your name.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron Morgan is back!!! 3 hr Guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Redd 38,172
poinsett lake 7 hr curious 1
Ciara webster 10 hr Hahaha 2
Harrisburg City Pool (Apr '09) 12 hr Guest 48
Poinsett County History Book (Aug '11) 13 hr Trina Galbraith 30
James Tucker Wed His family 18

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance