Harrisburg Dance Team

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hornetfan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2008
 
Wow! What an awsome job they did for the very first time! I know the parents and sponsors must be really proud! Good Job Ladies!
Go Hornets!
dance squade mom

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 19, 2008
 
I know that did so good,my daughter was so nervous but they did wonderfully, my praises to Mrs.Sarah and Mrs.Pricilla you did a wonderful job with the team.
shorty

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 19, 2008
 
I heard they did a WONDERFUL job!! Good job girls and coaches!!!
knocked my socks off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 22, 2008
 
Wow you girls did a wonderful job.....eat your heart our cheerleaders!!!!
parent of a cheerleader

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

i think our girls do a wonderful job and the only reason there is a dance team is because they couldn't make the cheerleading squad !!!!!!!
knocked my socks off

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 24, 2008
 
well i never said your girls did i bad job....opss i think that was their coach that said that.... i know for a fact that they have gotten in troulbe for not showing enough school sprit b/c from even in the stands our girls showed more....i think you are rude and a few of the cheerleaders are also......i even heard from my daughter that Daneil Howton was making fun of the dance squade after their last performance....and i thought that was very low..i mean Daneile has known my daughter for many years and i wouldn't think that he would sink that low to try to hurt a young bunch of girls or maybe he did it b/c his daughter was down there and sure didn't look that happy about it...
knocked my socks off

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 24, 2008
 
and for your information my daughter didn't want to be a cheeleader......so for now on know the facts before you stick your foot in your mouth....and Daneil if you read this i am not bashing you but shame on you.
Go Dance Team

Elizabethtown, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

parent of a cheerleader wrote:
i think our girls do a wonderful job and the only reason there is a dance team is because they couldn't make the cheerleading squad !!!!!!!
Wow, it's really sad that you are so insecure that you can't handle someone praising the dance team without making snide remarks and trying to cut down those who really shine. It's one thing if you want to applaud the cheerleaders also, but to say that the ONLY reason there is a dance team is because they couldn't make it on the cheerleading squad shows your ignorance and mean spirit.. What a great parent you must be to kick around little girls! Dance Team girls, congratulations on a job well done!!!
shorty

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2008
 
I agree with "Go Dance Team" completely. Shame on you for putting down the kids!!! That is so sad.... And I know Daniel Howton.....I don't believe he would make fun of them.......
yyy

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 24, 2008
 
Shame on you Parent of a Cheerleader. You are a disgrace. Those girls did a great job. I would have to agree with shorty, Daniel would not say that ......
goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 24, 2008
 
parent of a cheerleader wrote:
i think our girls do a wonderful job and the only reason there is a dance team is because they couldn't make the cheerleading squad !!!!!!!
That was mean and uncalled for. The cheerleaders are kids and you say u r a parent. Well u just proved you don't care about kids.
Mr Petty

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2008
 
parent of a cheerleader wrote:
i think our girls do a wonderful job and the only reason there is a dance team is because they couldn't make the cheerleading squad !!!!!!!
Go see a shrink. You have major issues. If you can't handle a forum comment as harmless as what was posted, then you have unresolved childhood problems...maybe a creepy uncle?
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2008
 
I can't believe she said that about the girls. The Dance team is great and the coaches are too. I hope the the dance team continues I would rather for my girls to do dance than cheer because I like the coaches better. The cheerleaders are good to just the coachs are better for the dance team
parent of a cheerleader

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2008
 
well u are the one that said eat your hearts out cheerleaders and my kid is a good cheerleader and yes she may want to be on the dance team too when she gets in that grade but i think the dance team did good at practice yesterday and but the cheerleading coaches do good with there team to and i am talking about pee-wee cheerleader thank you very much i wasn't talking about jr or sr high
shortbus

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2008
 
parent of a cheerleader wrote:
well u are the one that said eat your hearts out cheerleaders and my kid is a good cheerleader and yes she may want to be on the dance team too when she gets in that grade but i think the dance team did good at practice yesterday and but the cheerleading coaches do good with there team to and i am talking about pee-wee cheerleader thank you very much i wasn't talking about jr or sr high
so, was the little girl who was escorted off the school grounds in handcuffs, was she a pee-wee cheerleader?
Go Dance Team

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2008
 
To Parent of a cheerleader:
While you spend alot of time trying to explain and justify your posting, your own words both times demonstrate your true attitude and meaning. You begin your second posting by trying to justify that the comment for the cheerleaders to eat their hearts out justified you saying they only were on the dance team because they couldn't make it onto the cheerleading squad.. and defend your child as being a good cheerleader, when no one said anything about YOUR child in particular.
If those who saw the dance squad felt that they were trying harder or doing a better job than the cheerleading squad (whether it's due to coaching or overall enthusiasm), instead of getting your back against a wall or kicking around little girls, why don't you listen to what they have to say and be proud for those children who are recieving the praise? Aren't they allowed their moment to shine too? It's a very insecure person who cannot allow others to be praised without feeling it an attack on themselves.
my 2 cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 24, 2008
 
why would a pee wee cheerleader be hand cuffed and escorted off the fiela?
me me

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 24, 2008
 
Helloooooooooo It was a dance team parent that started all of this by that smarta$$ remark telling the cheerleaders to eat their hearts out! Why could you not just say good job to all!!! GEEEZ!!!
million

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2008
 
my 2 cents wrote:
why would a pee wee cheerleader be hand cuffed and escorted off the fiela?
No one said that she was escorted off the field she was arrested at school Tuesday during the day. But no one knows if that story is true
knocked my socks off

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 25, 2008
 
parent of a cheerleader wrote:
well u are the one that said eat your hearts out cheerleaders and my kid is a good cheerleader and yes she may want to be on the dance team too when she gets in that grade but i think the dance team did good at practice yesterday and but the cheerleading coaches do good with there team to and i am talking about pee-wee cheerleader thank you very much i wasn't talking about jr or sr high
I think your comments were not needed....this had nothing to do with you...since your child is on pee wee cheer team....and the coment wasn't meant to be that mean....guess you have never heard of retorical coment? The cheeleaders and dance squade are both on the same side.....Go Hornets!!!!!!Yes i do praise the girls on the dance squade they were open and willing to try something new and have worked hard..practices all summer and still have practice 2-3 days a week.And i hope your daughter wants to be on the dance squade when she gets older....there is always room for more talent.You have a good day:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Harrisburg Forum right now

Search the Harrisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min guest 28,922
Cops or Not 2 hr Jake From State Farm 9
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr haha 9,787
terry morgan 15 hr Brian M 5
rachelle drum (Jul '13) 19 hr Guest 15
JR High Football Practice 23 hr Michael Jobe 3
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Mon isirkarma 936
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrisburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••