kenneth wayne moss still missing afte...
check jonesboro forom

Waterloo, Canada

#23 Jan 3, 2011
He is putting the blame on the hillbillie mafia, Dugan Harkey and the Chandler guy.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jan 3, 2011
we all know what happened to him. we all know nothing is going to be done because it cannot be proven. all those people are gonna stick together. moss was in the wrong place at the wrong damn time and that is all there is to it. he was long ago fish food. literally.
huh

Trumann, AR

#25 Jan 3, 2011
Dugan? D***,was he using a cane or w/c? Do yu realize how old those guys are that are still living?
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Jan 3, 2011
i know Dugan very well, yes he's old but he still gets around pretty good. this man is a calust, cold blooded murderer, he has killed many and gotten away with it, if he killed Mr. Moss then thats just another one under his belt. the harkeys are bad a** mother f***ers they are good at what they do and too smart for even the feds to bust them.
huh

Trumann, AR

#27 Jan 3, 2011
if you know him very well,maybe you should tell him that he's a subject of this thread and let him read it.including what you wrote.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Jan 4, 2011
huh wrote:
if you know him very well,maybe you should tell him that he's a subject of this thread and let him read it.including what you wrote.
Oh beleive me i am, hahhaha Dugan Harkey dont play.
he did it

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Jan 5, 2011
i heard that Dugan did do it. i heard that moss was lured out there to twinks house mitsy his wife used one of his twin boys as bate to get him out there, he walked into a trap because a crooked deputy and mr chandler where waiting for him in the dark, then they called Dugan Harkey to help clean it up.
&NR =1
joshua moss

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Jan 7, 2011
im back, my cd is comming aint shit yall can do about hahahaha harrisburg and the corruption and dirty cops are gonna be one of the issues covered on this cd, and guess what this cd is being produced by a major label, i am untouchable n yall bullies are f*cked
huh

Trumann, AR

#31 Jan 7, 2011
YAWN,SIGH.
Know It All

United States

#32 Jan 8, 2011
Regardless of what mistakes he may have made his family deserves to know what happened to him. Not saying he was a bad person but noones family should be left with out knowing what happened to them. this man he was someones son and a father and I'm sure his family loved him very much despite his faults, which we all have. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
diablo

United States

#33 Jan 9, 2011
Someone needs to shut josh up. He's working his way into some deep shit. He's talking shit about people& they're gonna get sick of it. Becky& robby need to get their son some mental help. It doesn't matter if he's grown, you're his parents and should care enough to help him.

Just cause your kids are grown you never stop being a parent.
question

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Jan 10, 2011
diablo wrote:
Someone needs to shut josh up. He's working his way into some deep shit. He's talking shit about people& they're gonna get sick of it. Becky& robby need to get their son some mental help. It doesn't matter if he's grown, you're his parents and should care enough to help him.
Just cause your kids are grown you never stop being a parent.
whats gonna happen to josh if he dont shut up???? jonesboro is a big town way bigger than harrisburg, the cops in jb have big guns there are a lot of cops in this town and in the surrounding towns like memphis, wynn, and all over the world, what can a few old farts from harrisburg possably do about it????
LOOK

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Jan 11, 2011
MORE PROOF arkansas is full of crooks and thugs http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp...
o my

Dallas, TX

#36 Jan 15, 2011
Bestie wrote:
I'm a heartless prick and he was a piece of trash.
How could you say that about Kenny he May have been on drugs but he was a great man, and the way u Talk about people sounds like when you die people will talk pretty bad about you
another victim---dead

Valley Center, CA

#37 Mar 18, 2012
I do not know Kenneth Moss or any of you; however, his name was mentioned on comments on my sons violent murder of Dec 7 2011. The person under arrest without bail is RANDALL SECREASE. Definately a drug dealer/producer since he was arrested in Jonesboro On October 29, 2011 along with a girl named Brandy Rushing Delgratta. Brandy was also with him during my sons murder. Secrease does have a house north of Harrisburg.
Anyone making a connection on any of these names? Please post.
Barbara Jonesboro AR

Arlington, TX

#38 Mar 18, 2012
This could totally ruin the investigation for you. You don't go on Topix or anywhere, trying to bash someone when it's still under investigation. This is no place for it. Only an ASS, ASSUMES. Randall Secrease was not even involved in drugs at that time. He lost a Son as a small child, they lived right by a highway and right across from them was a little country style grocery, where all the little old men went every day, and of course, those boys wanted to go over there and talk to them every day, and like most real small children always in a hurry, he bolted across the highway and was ran over by a vehicle. Randall has had emotional problems ever since, we all would, I am sure. I am not saying what he did was right, I am saying Topix is no place for this, an you know it. If we wanted to, we could all assume what type of person, your son was, hanging out with him, you know, "bird's of a feather, flock together". I don't even think you are supposed to be discussing this actually.
getlost

Trumann, AR

#39 Mar 18, 2012
Did you read the news article telling what happened in the Secrease arrest? Pretty clear that they didn't make up charges against him.Lots of folks lose a child,I have good friends who lost a son totally unexpected,out of the blue.They didn't stab a man and burn down the house afterward,though.

R-E-A-D about it if you haven't already.Her son wasn't "hanging" around with Secrease.He was trying to keep him from beating the H out of a woman and was murdered for it.
getlost

Trumann, AR

#40 Mar 18, 2012
Barbara Jonesboro AR

Arlington, TX

#41 Mar 18, 2012
I sure did and I am saying it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what you are commenting under!! When people are being charged with such crimes, and are from the same area and there are crimes that are unsolved, such as the one, you are commenting under, they do list names of people who have been charged with such crimes. You're not very smart, considering this has not been to trial has has 2 topix going on it.
getlost

Trumann, AR

#42 Mar 18, 2012
YOU yourself,aren't very smart IMO.What do you think this is,something that lawyers and judges and juries copy off and go by at trials,or something? Hell,it's just a gossip/news site,this isn't exactly something that the rest of the world hasn't caught on to yet,you know.Go to any small town you can think of,Bono,etc,any little spot in the road,and you'll find the latest crimes from murder all the way down to soaping windows,being talked about,names mentioned,etc.
Wake up,and if you don't like it,don't read it.Evidence is what will convict murderers,not TOPIX,LOL! Your post doesn't even make sense,yet,you're calling somebody else "not too smart" like we're hindering some investigation or something by being on here.I think cops go by something other than this website you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min Reality Check 38,177
Cameron Morgan is back!!! 2 hr chubby chasser 3
Poinsett County History Book (Aug '11) 8 hr Vagabond 32
poinsett lake 22 hr curious 1
Harrisburg City Pool (Apr '09) Thu Guest 48
James Tucker Wed His family 18
drum Wed HMM 16

Harrisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance