kenneth wayne moss still missing afte...

kenneth wayne moss still missing after 6 years.

Posted in the Harrisburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
conserned person

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 31, 2010
six years ago tonight kenneth wayne moss or kenny went missing and was never heard from again. last year the papers read that law enforcement had new leads and persons of interest if so then why has a year past and still nothing done?
conserned person

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Bestie

Maumelle, AR

#4 Dec 31, 2010
Shut up, Josh. No one cares about that piece of shit dope slinger.
s0meonewhocares

Malvern, AR

#5 Dec 31, 2010
Bestie wrote:
Shut up, Josh. No one cares about that piece of shit dope slinger.
his 2 boys care, his mom cares,his family cares .show some respect to the family.
guest

Benton, AR

#6 Dec 31, 2010
While I am not impressed by Josh's actions, in the least, in fact I think he is a punk.. I really am disturbed that anyone would speak so ill of the dead.

This man was someones son, and a father. He was loved by his family and they do deserve closure.

Every family has their own problems, and yes, every family has members who do not always make the best choices. That doesn't mean they are not loved or that their family should suffer because of their actions.

Your comment was heartless and rude. I hope for your sake you never go through any of the pain like that family has.

Maybe you should resolve to be more compassionate of your fellow man in 2011. Growing a heart wouldn't hurt much either.
Bestie

Maumelle, AR

#7 Dec 31, 2010
I'm a heartless prick and he was a piece of trash.
DANG

Trumann, AR

#8 Jan 1, 2011
guest wrote:
While I am not impressed by Josh's actions, in the least, in fact I think he is a punk.. I really am disturbed that anyone would speak so ill of the dead.
This man was someones son, and a father. He was loved by his family and they do deserve closure.
Every family has their own problems, and yes, every family has members who do not always make the best choices. That doesn't mean they are not loved or that their family should suffer because of their actions.
Your comment was heartless and rude. I hope for your sake you never go through any of the pain like that family has.
Maybe you should resolve to be more compassionate of your fellow man in 2011. Growing a heart wouldn't hurt much either.
altho I agree with the general idea of your post,you need to remember something when it comes to this subject: there is (was) no honor among thieves.
conserned person

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 1, 2011
Bestie wrote:
Shut up, Josh. No one cares about that piece of shit dope slinger.
i bet you would never in your life reveal yourself, you know if i knew who you where i would kick your ass. coaward. you know me you know where im at, your a punk come do something if you bad, BET you dont.
conserned person

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 2, 2011
shadow wrote:
Joshua moss, do you hear strange noises in the night? Do you find yourself looking over your shoulder when our in a crowd? All of these are just paranoia. Or ar they? You may want to sharpen up on that sixth sense. See you soon.
i'll be ready for you bitch.
im ready

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 2, 2011
http://jonesborosun.com/archivedrecords.php... + http://jonesborosun.com/archivedstory.php... it doesnt take a rockert scientist to put it together, 2+2=4 every time.
friend

Hot Springs Village, AR

#13 Jan 2, 2011
shadow wrote:
Joshua moss, do you hear strange noises in the night? Do you find yourself looking over your shoulder when our in a crowd? All of these are just paranoia. Or ar they? You may want to sharpen up on that sixth sense. See you soon.
you aren't going to do anything and if you do i will find you and you will get yours
im ready

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 2, 2011
&fe ature=related i like this.
Billy the kid

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 2, 2011
lincoln county/poinsett county
are u ready

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 2, 2011
Bestie

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jan 2, 2011
Rofl, posting YouTube shit makes him a badass. Go roll a fatty you useless, moron. Scrawny little pot head.
compassion

Winnsboro, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2011
While I know no one mentioned here nor did I know Mr. Moss, he does have family that desreves closure. Very sad situation indeed. May GOD bless his family & give them the closure they deserve & need.
Bestie

Bryant, AR

#19 Jan 2, 2011
He was likely killed in a bad drug deal.
can u handle it

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 3, 2011
Bestie wrote:
Rofl, posting YouTube shit makes him a badass. Go roll a fatty you useless, moron. Scrawny little pot head.
no one is trying to be a badass smart one.
&NR =1
guest

Little Rock, AR

#21 Jan 3, 2011
compassion wrote:
While I know no one mentioned here nor did I know Mr. Moss, he does have family that desreves closure. Very sad situation indeed. May GOD bless his family & give them the closure they deserve & need.
Guess you missed reading comprehension, a couple people mentioned it. Try reading before spouting next time.
consernedindivid ual

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jan 3, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you missed reading comprehension, a couple people mentioned it. Try reading before spouting next time.
i think you are the one who didnt comprehend, he's not saying no one mentioned it, he is saying he doesnt know anyone who's names have been mentioned on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bull goes to court yet another time Monday 55 min Neighbor 41
Samantha 59 min Neighbor 27
young women sleeping with OLD men!!?? Thu D hill 36
Heavener Thu Faith 1
Why I hate Whire Trash people (Feb '09) Thu beast 48
you dont understand Thu the beast 63
I dont know why Thu the beast 6
More from around the web

Harrisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harrisburg Mortgages