What happened to Lisa Duncan?

What happened to Lisa Duncan?

Posted in the Harriman Forum

Val

Talbott, TN

#1 Sep 15, 2011
I read on facebook that she had died. I liked her. She was a really sweet and nice person.
speck

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2011
which one,who is her mom and dad.
Val

Talbott, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Jerry Duncan's daughter
the dude

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2011
I went to high school with her. She was pretty and sweet. I hope this isnt true.
whod that

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2011
i heard 2 stories of course: one she died of seizure per family and 2nd drugs
volsfan

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2011
so sorry to hear that hope the family is doing ok.my prayers go out to the family and friends.
Val

Talbott, TN

#7 Oct 4, 2011
I heard it was drugs. She was on drugs a few years ago don't know if she was still on them or not. But you know how that goes if the family has money you will not hear about them like you would a common drug addict from the projects.
U R Right

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Oct 4, 2011
Val wrote:
I heard it was drugs. She was on drugs a few years ago don't know if she was still on them or not. But you know how that goes if the family has money you will not hear about them like you would a common drug addict from the projects.
U R right! You also won't hear about Judges who do cocaine and get arrested out of state on cocaine charges while still be allowed to sit on the bench in Roane County, as was the case with Judge Austin I have been told.

The embarrassment about all of that appears to be why dishonest drug arrests have taken place in recent years where charges are lied about and/or trumped-up on poor people in Roane County in an attempt to "repair" a very damaged reputation of that county as a result of corrupt judges and Sheriff's in prior years who appeared to be encouraging and/or profiting from drug use and trafficking in TN. Whether the corruption results in ignoring drug trafficking for profit in prior administrations or recent trumped up charges and/or lies in order to repair that damaged reputation.... it is corruption and lying all the same. The TRUTH needs to be what it is. Not manipulated for whatever the agenda is from one administration to the next. Laws were not written to be manipulated by authorities for the purpose of "their" agenda. Their agenda should be enforcing the law and protecting and serving. Not a profit machine and/or a public relations campaign depending who is in office.

I know lies when I see and hear them. I am have been looking a lot of them lately coming out of that county! There sure are a lot of poor people in the county jails in TN on so-called probation violations with no bond or court date for months and months and months! I understand the Sheriff's office get money to house these inmates and do not appear to be spending all the money provided by the state to properly care for these inmates. Looks like human trafficking for profit to me. Poor people are being victimized because they are at an economical disadvantage and no one to speak up for them since most public defenders actually work for those that pay them. Check out the county jail websites and the inmates on the roster list. Look at their intake dates, their court dates, and their bond amounts. I am studying this stuff, and I smell a rat! They also appear to be held in jail for "leverage" in making them snitches or giving deliberately false testimoney on other cases that cops what to win whether the defendant is guilty or not.

The more I look at some of these cases, the more it looks like slavery to me, but not slavery in the cotton fields, but in the courtroom to be used as perjurers for some corrupt cover-up agenda by officials who cannot take responsibility for their own corruption, actions and/or mistakes.

It appears to me that poor people in Tennessee are being used, abused, and thrown in the slammer for a number of corrupt reasons, including profit and cover-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Dr Foote Drug Scandal Rumors 8 hr Lil sass 1
I don't like to come to my hometown 17 hr Sarah 9
Jenny Logan 23 hr John 3
Harriman utility board (Mar '11) Sun no way 184
Green wheels Sun Wow 6
silver dodge (Jan '14) Sun Good friend 4
Jennifer Waldo meth head Fri big daddy 3

Harriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance