Next Last
his wife

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2010
know her , works at Capstan
answers here

Brentwood, TN

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Married to Billy Hicks? Or is that her maiden name?
his wife

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2010
im not sure if she is or not. i know she has a little girl.
whoknows

Lenoir City, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
the jessica hicks that is married to rocky hicks don't have any kids thank god
his wife

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2010
yea im pretty sure this one aint married .
Rick

Elgin, SC

#6 Nov 12, 2010
No she not
curious

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Nov 18, 2010
why thank god that the one married to rocky doesn't have kids?
Rocky

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2010
whoknows wrote:
the jessica hicks that is married to rocky hicks don't have any kids thank god
, i dont know why you say thank god that we dont, if you have something against me or my wife you can take it up with me, everyone in Roane county knows where i live and what i drive, so unless you aint gonna bring it to me then i suggest you keep your mouth shut
hangin out

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2010
tell them rocky
Baby momma33

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Who really cares
citizenshiznit

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 9, 2011
they are probably referring to that googly eye of yours rocky - that shouldn't be wished on any innocent child.
ur dawg

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 12, 2011
I love u rocky n jess u r my very best of friends n y there's a disscussion of u guys on here is messed up ppl ha e nothing else better to do
wow

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2011
to bad that all jessica does is f*ck around on rocky. She is a f*ckin nasty sl*t. She can't keep her legs closed to any dick that comes her way. Good luck with her rocky cause she is just going to f*ck all your friends and every guy she meets.
a concerned friend

Kodak, TN

#15 Jan 20, 2011
wow wrote:
to bad that all jessica does is f*ck around on rocky. She is a f*ckin nasty sl*t. She can't keep her legs closed to any dick that comes her way. Good luck with her rocky cause she is just going to f*ck all your friends and every guy she meets.
Slander is a crime. Dumb@ss people dont need to speak their minds. If you have no proof, you should say $hit about other people.
kns

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Jessica hicks is a good person to all who talk shit!!!! She is in schhol and trying to better herself and I know her very well she goes home and studies for this hard ass program and the rimes she's not doing that she's with rocky.....
rude boy

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2011
While everyone is tryin to say crap bout jessica, let's just let everyone know that I know for a fact that mr.rocky hicks himself has done the nasty with a few other people then his wife...just to let crap be known just cause u a male don't mean u can't be slutty too.!
haha

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2011
That is true but i bet you anything she has been with way more then him.probably just in a week time.she is a dirty wh*re. yes he has done the same to her but most the time she was doin it to with more then one man. or they split up as always.and just cause she is in school dont mean she still dont have shit on the side. and she isnt always with rocky either.
dirty little secret

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2011
Just a little curious, how do u know that she is not always with rocky???? R U ALWAYS WITH ROCKY???? And I know what rocky has done and I know that they were together when he did some of the "things" he did!!! Can't talk trash bout one without the other!;)
lmao

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2011
I hope jess finds out who u guys talking trash are, and with it being roane county it shouldn't be to hard, I just hope u still have ir face when its over!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 21, 2011
I find it very trashy to create a topic about someone and use it to slander them. Put a monitor in front of someone and they all of a sudden grow balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much does Harriman Mayor make? 8 min Lorna 1
jessica raskey 16 min yuck 11
best harriman football players of all time Mon RRam27 17
This Needs To Be Said.......This Needs To Be Heard Mon almost100 16
a lady name jennifer clemons Oct 18 wrong turn 1
American Legion Oct 16 Fred 1
wayne best trading hotdogs for votes (May '11) Oct 15 toe jam 22
Harriman Dating
Find my Match

Harriman Jobs