Billy Joe Arrowood, he will try to ta...

Billy Joe Arrowood, he will try to take advantage of you!

Posted in the Harriman Forum

Sucker Punched

Franklin, TN

#1 Jul 4, 2012
True kindness is something rare these days, it shouldn't be but it is. Bill a.k.a. Billy Joe Arrowood is a prime example of why. He drags around 3 children (1 his, 2 his incarcerated brothers and a woman who took off) and a sob story the size of Texas asking for hand out after hand out. A friend of ours who heard of his "troubles" and had known Bill since childhood offered to help. After losing utilities he opened his home to the Arrowood family. Can you imagine a man & 3 kids moving in? He's a better man than me I might consider a $50 and a "good luck I hope things work out" Anyway how would you express your graditude to a family who took in you and yours during such a dire time?(I can imagine the cost this family incurred with food, utilities, etc..) In typical LOSER fashion the guy borrows almost $500 to to straighten things out and takes off on the birthday of this gracious families daughter (after telling consecutive lie after lie). Wow! I have seen my friend capable of great compassion, on the other hand I have seen him kick more ass than anyone I know. Good Luck Mr. Arrowood! As much of a deadbeat, down-and-outer, scumy, failure, trashy creep that you are I feel for any human that has to take the beating that you have coming. I plan to help my friend find you, I saw the tears in his daughters eyes after she planned a party for herself and your kids and was left alone. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE HIM. HE RUNS WITH HIS EQUALLY TRASHY EX AND HER LIVE IN BOYFRIEND. HER NAME IS LONI, VOLYES OR VOYLES. I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD TO HIDE IN HARRIMAN FOR LONG. A note to my friend & his family, you are good people and don't lose faith over this scum, you have raised a beautiful caring daughter who makes this world a better place.
just me

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2012
I cannot believe he would stoop that low. He used me a few years ago but I knew better then to give him money. He really is a piece of shit and needs his ass beat after what he has done to your friend. I bet u could sell tickets for that ass beating show!
Loni Voyles Arowood

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Isnt his ex. They never divorced.

But she has had two children with the live in boyfriend. Not sure how many she had with Billy Jo before Josh.

Go figure......
Just curious

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2012
I saw loni and some girls that looked familiar a while back, who is it she runs with? They looked like the were up to no good, in the part of town they were in.
Nutnbuttrouble

Kingston, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2012
U can bet they were up to no good! One of them chucks deli twins was her sidekick at one time. Don't know which one tho.
just me

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Nutnbuttrouble wrote:
U can bet they were up to no good! One of them chucks deli twins was her sidekick at one time. Don't know which one tho.
Sonya is still happily married so it had to be Tonya. I know she's divorced now
Just curious

Lawndale, NC

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Yeah that is who it was I knew she looked familiar. What she doin with that bunch?
u never know

Nebo, NC

#8 Jul 13, 2012
If I had to take a wild guess it would be drugs. They look horrible! U can tell they're on something
Nutnbuttrouble

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Thats not even a wild guess, that is a fact.
u never know

Nebo, NC

#10 Jul 13, 2012
Hard to believe some people tunr out the way they do when they had a good life. Some1 who is being childish, deceptive, doing drugs and manipulating any1 including their children is sick. Especially choosing drugs over their own child doesn't deserve to be a parent. And she comes from a good family and had a great husband. Lost it all for drugs
knw wut

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
u never know wrote:
Hard to believe some people tunr out the way they do when they had a good life. Some1 who is being childish, deceptive, doing drugs and manipulating any1 including their children is sick. Especially choosing drugs over their own child doesn't deserve to be a parent. And she comes from a good family and had a great husband. Lost it all for drugs
wendy
BestFriend

Franklin, TN

#12 Aug 5, 2012
I know , How hard it was on the family that took them in daughter. You see im a close school friend of her. She used to tell me how hard it was....The kids kept getting into her stuff....And Was Hard on her, She was packing her stuff in one of their backpacks. And Found her stuff in it. One kept being a smart elic. I was happy when they left but sad how they did it... It was hard on her she had befriended One of them. But She feels 10 times lighter...I remember the text message. I hope she doesnt regret anything....
fukthatbitch

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 13, 2012
I can't stand that piece of shit Billy hoe either. And I'm also gonna hurt him very bad when ever I lay eyes on the worthless piece of trash. Anybody ever knows where he stays put it out there because I'm gonna really hurt this trashy dude.
Just Sayin

Norman, OK

#14 Oct 2, 2012
333 Margrave Street, Harriman, TN
SOOOOOO SADDDD

Englewood, TN

#15 Oct 7, 2012
This is so sad to read, i worked with billyjoe at one time for years, he was one of the best people i had ever met. I hate to hear that he has went down the wrong road, I pray he will turn his life around and be the billyjoe i knew. ITS TERRIBLE WHAT DRUGS CAN DO AND HOW THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL OF ONES LIFE. The Billy i knew would have NEVER DONE ANYONE THAT WAY. i do understand your anger and not trying to sugarcoat anything, and what ever action you have to take then thats just how it is. I read so many bad things about billy , i just wanted people to know at one time he was the best friend anyone could have.
im sorry for the family he did so wrong, i understand the pain and anger, ITs such a horrible feeling knowing someone needs help and you try to help them then they just dont care, ive been in that situation myself and realized you cant help anyone if they dont want help. there are to many people on pills, meth, crack, whatever and if we dont find a way to stop it now , the youth of today wont have a chance when they get older, i have never heard of a drug craze so bad. again to the family im sorry , and billy if you take the time to read this please get the help you need to be the good person i knew.
he and wife equal trash

Kingston, TN

#16 Oct 18, 2012
if you leave ur email address ill try to help you find him cuz im pretty sure i know where he is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 18, 2012
If you havent found him yet he is living in the projects by the church that is by the community center in harriman with his MIL. his "wife" is just as bad, but the man she lives with is alright, he takes care of the other kids when she is running with Billy Joe and the other scum that steal and lie to get their drugs. Just remember I think his daughter lives there to. but agree with everybody else, they have pulled shit on our people too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at Scott Cofer's house last night 6 hr Rowdy 2
stupid people 19 hr lol 5
Hannah Davis 22 hr nasty 3
Snitches Tue Mandygirl 10
Dog leash laws (Oct '12) May 23 FunnyStuff 20
Anyone know Victoria Chesser? May 23 ppw 3
meckael inman May 23 Udunno 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harriman Mortgages